Brittany B.
I really, really wanted to love this. The formula feels so good on my skin and the moisturizer is so soft. The problem is that this breaks me out SO BAD. I understand a “cleaning period” for a few weeks but almost two months after using this constantly, my face was just out of control. I stopped using it, and within days my face was almost completely clear. I was so disappointed. I’m not sure which of the three products, or maybe even the combination of all of them, I had such a problem with. I hope this works for someone else, because it does feel great.. it just definitely wasn’t for me.