Clinique Mother's Day Sonic Set with Brush uploaded by Mariah M.

BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed cleansing brush paired with an effective, three-step skincare routine for healthy-looking skin. Pair the dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with this three-step skincare routine for a clean, smooth, nourished complexion. Together, these products purify pores, deeply hydrate, and create a healthy-looking glow and it makes the perfect mother's day gift. This set contains:- Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush - 1 oz Liquid Facial Soap Mild - 2 oz Clarifying Lotion 2 - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

Brittany B.
I really, really wanted to love this. The formula feels so good on my skin and the moisturizer is so soft. The problem is that this breaks me out SO BAD. I understand a “cleaning period” for a few weeks but almost two months after using this constantly, my face was just out of control. I stopped using it, and within days my face was almost completely clear. I was so disappointed. I’m not sure which of the three products, or maybe even the combination of all of them, I had such a problem with. I hope this works for someone else, because it does feel great.. it just definitely wasn’t for me.
Mariah M.
Dallas
I hate to say it but this set really was not my favorite. The face wash is fine but the toner dries out my skin and the lotion doesn’t do a great job moisturizing my face. I have to re apply the lotion 2-3 times to actually feel moisturized.
Adina N.
Absolutely love using the brush and the facial cleanser. It has become a must in my skin care routine and has left my skin cleaner and smoother. Overall, my breakouts have been reduced significantly around my chin and jawline. The charge on the brush hold forever and is super convenient.
K F.
Wall
This sonic cleansing brush is not worth the money. You’re better off purchasing a Clarisonic to thoroughly but gently clean the skin. there’s so many better options than the three-step skin care out there today. The dramatically different moisture lotion has mineral oil… So stay away from that!
J S.
I really enjoyed this set and find the brush very comfortable to use. It is cheaper than a Clarisonic and the face cleanser it comes with that cleans your face does a good job of cleaning your face and getting your face clean.
Madi N.
Richmond hill, GA
I haven't used the brush but Clinique products are amazing! I have combination skin and this moisturizer is my go to, and I even use as a primer for makeup. It's great for clearing up your skin and definitely worth the money!
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
I love this set! Sets are my favorite because you can get a whole lot of stuff for typically a cheaper price! What better than Clinique though? The quality of these products are amazing!
Amanda B.
This set has everything you could possibly want! I must say though, the cleanser and toner can be a bit drying so this kit would be best for those with oily skin. The moisturizer is my holy grail and works for all skin types. Someone with dry skin may need something a bit more heavy though.
Aspen N.
Rainier, OR
I received a sonic brush set for Christmas and it is the most effective face care product I have used. I use my brush set almost everyday and it's even at a low price! I highly recommend this set if you want your face to feel fresh and clean after you wash it!
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
Received this as a gift and it was perfect. The lotion is moisturizing without creating oiliness. The toner helps with exfoliation and the face wash is perfect. The brush could be a little more powerful but overall effective. I have since re purchased all of the products in this kit.