Clinique More Than Moisture Set uploaded by Aymee T.

BY CLINIQUE

What It Is:

Use these nourishing skin care delights for the ultimate in oil-free hydration. Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief penetrates skin for 24 hours of hydration. Skin is plumped, dewy. Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate’s water-gel formula instantly quenches dehydrated skin. Moisture Surge™ Overnight Mask soothes and nourishes all night long for glowing skin when you wake. Plus, a juicy, pink Chubby Stick™ moisturizing lip balm adds a wash of colour.

Includes:

• Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief
  • Moisture Surge™ Overnight Mask
  • Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
  • Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin’ Watermelon

Michelle G.
Brownsville
I loved this, but i have compilation skin so i learned a good lesson these products are great for moisture and soft skin but DO NOT apply to oily parts ( like my "T" zone) because you Will break out...so instead i played with some of the products ans mixed some and made an amazing buttery cream that i used on my tummy ( very dry skin zone ladys) and to my surprise this worked great as moisturizer and has even faded some of my stretch marks! I wish i could give this more stars, but it didn't work for my face 😒. Now as for the rest of my body I'd give it 5🌟 ... Unfortunately thats not what you're supposed to do with it..but that's the fun of trying new products..I once got a gift basket from my sister with lots of Bath and Body works and it had a Japanese cherry blossom hand scrub and no joke it hurt so i used it on my feet in the bathtub with my special foot scrubber and lets just say i didn't get a pedi for over 2 month's and since then I've gotten others the Orange Ginger Sugar Scrub. "Orange and Ginger Essential Oils are uplifting to release tension and sharpen the senses. Take care of your feet lady's!
Katie P.
Henrico
This set has been a game changer for my skin! It leave my face so soft! I have super sensitive skin and it never breaks me out or leaves me red! I don’t really use the mask but I do use the moisturizer and eye cream every day and I love it! I believe I spent around $40 on this set which I thought was a great deal! If your trying new skincare I always like to go with a set because it more bang for your buck! Go try this stuff out! You can thank me later :)
Aymee T.
Riverbank, ca
I received this gift set from a coworker and fell in love with how hydrating and smooth it makes my skin feel. I use the moisture surge in the morning after i wash my face for my moisturizer followed by the all about eye cream for my dark circles and puffiness. Works great under my foundation and keeps my skin feeling hydrated through out the day. For bedtime i do my normal skincare routine and apply the moisture surge overnight mask, it works wonders. I will be repurchasing the full size products for sure💕
Mikaela C.
Cheney, WA
LOVE this set and the products that are within it! I purchased this because the winter weather has my face feeling so dry. I normally have combination skin, and I hadn’t found and over the counter products that truly worked. I bought this set to try it out and I’m so happy I did! The overnight mask is my favorite. You can feel the hydration once you put it on your face, and in the morning I feel great! I highly recommend this set.
Taryn S.
New Boston, TX
I’ve seriously wanted this for a while so I ended up gifting it to myself 😂 I really love it so far! Everything is super soft and moisturizing, I’ve used it every day since I’ve received it! Might have to break down and buy full sizes of everything.
Nicole L.
Liverpool, NY
Love this just got this for Christmas and it was the perfect time for me to try this out the moisturizer made my skin feel silky smooth it two in 1 you can use it as a moisturizer or a 5min mask. This is the best product for anyone with dry skin.
Ledhys A.
I really like this kit . The moisturizer surge is very good , has helped me a lot, since I live in a very cold city and I need a lot of hydration. When I put it on mainly at night after my cleaning routine I feel how it starts to take effect and when I wake up my skin looks great. I feel that you have to put them more times in the day to have more hydrated skin especially for the climate in which I am.
The lip paint is great and moisturizing. I'm still missing things to try the kit that I'll let you know soon. In general it is an excellent kit to buy especially if you live in a super cold weather.
The lipstick is great and moisturizing. I'm still missing things to try the kit that I'll let you know soon. In general it is an excellent kit to buy especially if you live in a super cold weather.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
Literally an amazing deal! The 1.7oz size of the moisture surge is sold at about $39 and then the minis are about $10-15 a piece. Crazy great deal for an amazing product!!! These sets are just now available at Nordstrom and Macy’s. I would definitely recommend!
Cassandra M.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like the could upgrade the sizes of each product for the price I'm paying so that was a draw back for me