Clinique Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz uploaded by Natasha T.

BY CLINIQUE

A lightweight, oil-free hydrating lotion for normal to oily skin. Step 3 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this lightweight lotion delivers oil-free hydration. It improves the overall condition of skin, helps soothe shaving irritation, and leaves skin feeling smooth and comfortable. This product is ideal for all skin types. see more...

Emily A.
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this whenever I can afford it over the past ten years. It is very nourishing for the face especially after I use my retinol lotion which really dries my skin. I highly recommend!
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
This lotion gives you so much moisture and goes in your skin to clean your pores out. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy again
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
I love this product you guys, I would love to recommend this all of you, smell good and it's very easy to find
Maribel F.
Maribel F.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
Helps a lot it really moisture your skin perfect for dry skin and also to wear before applying makeup
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Mineola, NY
This is reasonably priced and feels good on skin. Perfect for every day use and is very effective
Sutton O.
Sutton O.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
I love this product. I recently switched to Clinique foundation and decided to give this a try. It's extremely gentle on the skin and feels great. I absolutely love the feeling after using it. I'll definitely be buying this from now on. Check it out! :)
Alecia G.
Alecia G.
Decatur
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
Their men's line is hands down the best facial cleaner on the market for men. The smell is great and not overbearing, the price is good and the product is great. Love the modern packaging as well
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
Clinique Moisturizing Lotion is one of the best hydration and wonderful smoothing plus soothing lotions that gives a beautiful glow to my skin. True pampering gift to my day!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
Love this lotion! I have oily skin, and I found that this hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling oily or sticky. This is the first time I bought it, but I would definitely use it again. Great value for the price, and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lotion.
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisturizing Lotion 3.4 oz
Bought this for my hubby, I love to help him put it on his face. He feels more manly even though it's a "girly" thing to do. It has helped with his skin. Nice and moisturized