BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Creamy, penetrating night mask helps skin drink deep to replenish lost moisture, build reserves for tomorrow. All night long, it soothes and nourishes to help skin hold in moisture. You wake and touch soft, dewy, glowing skin. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Use once a day, in the evening
  • Use after 3-Step, or anytime skin needs a moisture boost
  • Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed

Tip: Avoid eye area.

• I bought this and love it, but I was curious about the ne...4 Answers
  • Does this mask make your face sticky at all? I need an ov...4 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily? Or we'll moisturized?5 Answers
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Overnight Mask
  • "Great overnight moisturizing mask! My skin looks so plump and bright the next day after using this product! Very gentle on my sensitive skin and does not break me out! I wish it was cheaper but you are paying for a good quality product. I will continue to buy!" in 22 reviews
Kelly S.
This is a must have for really dry skin.

I have eczema and sensitive skin. I get dry flaky patches and itching if I don’t stay on top of my skin care routine.

I put this on at night and let it soak in good before going to bed. When I rinse my face in the morning I feel the moisture is still there. It actually keeps my face hydrated all night. Love this product.

I have also used it in the daytime on really cold days if I’m going to be outdoors.

I’m definitely a fan of the moisture surge line
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I am a die hard believer of overnight masks thanks to this product. I received this as a gift and it went above my expectations! The packaging is simple and elegant, and I am not sure how much this product was, but it is worth every penny no matter what! I use this twice a week before bed, and it does not rub off on my pillow at all. I can still feel the moisture in my face when I wake up and wash my face in the morning. I will recommend this to anyone needing a relief from dry skin!
Leah S.
ontario
I use this product about 2-3 times a week when I finish with my 7 day scrub and Charcoal+Clay mask just to ensure that with my exfoliation I have the right amount of moisture. There's two ways to use as a five minute rinse off mask or apply a thin layer to keep and penetrate into skin overnight. I prefer the overnight use because I don't personally feel 5 minutes gives me what I need. In any case, to each their own! :)
Kelly N.
Clinique is my go to skincare brand! I have dry-sensitive skin and the moisturizer is helping so much! It’s very lightweight and doesn’t have a strong scent so it feels like I’m not even wearing anything! Using a small amount of it goes a long way. It is a little pricey but I think it’s worth it because I can see the difference after one month of use.
Michele C.
This scentless overnight mask is very moisturizing and doesn't break me out. A little goes a long way with it's cream-like consistency. Even though it is not advertised for day use, I don't recommend using this in the day as it does tend to make your face shiny. It's a good product to use over your normal moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
Hanna M.
I gave this to my mom as a birthday present cuz she wanted to try an overnight mask she said she wished it came in a bigger vial and it felt as if it was doing more of an effect I gave it three stars because the price is fair for Clinique but I don't recommend this anybody who wants to feel it start to do its job overnight
Morgan K.
Oxnard
This is my favorite mask. It actually does what it claims to do. It moisturizes my sensitive, dry skin so well. The directions say to wash it off in the morning but I actually use this as a daytime and nighttime moisturizer instead of a mask. Doesn’t make me break out and makes my skin look soft and dewy. Love it!
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
OK So when you are thirsty you drink water. This mask is exactly like the water your skin needs. No stickiness no tacky feeling. It just feels like the skin drank it all! Next morning just wash your face and notice the difference! Buy a small tube to try it out but I am sure you will go back for a bigger tube!
Roxana S.
Best product to use in the wintertime it instantly refreshes my skin and keep hydrated I do leave a thin layer overnight and then wash it off like normal but overall it’s the best mask I’ve tried for dry skin I will be repurchasing
Samantha Z.
My skin was so unbelievably dry this winter and this product saved my skin! I would do my entire nighttime skin routine then slather this all over my skin to lock in as much moisture as I could possibly get! I would even wear it by its self during the day to get as much moisture as possible.
Courtney C.
Arlington, VA
Does this make your skin feel oily? Or we'll moisturized?
Jenna E.
Enterprise , WV
Does this mask make your face sticky at all? I need an overnight mask and I love all the other moisture surge products so I'm hoping to buy this one if it doesn't make your face sticky. Thanks!!
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this and love it, but I was curious about the next morning care since it's a mask and doesn't specify in the instructions. The morning after use, do you rinse it off? Is using a cleansing wipe sufficient? Or do you find do nothing, especially when in a time-crunch, is fine?
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Is this product good for both dry and oily skin?
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
I get red spots from dry skin- has anyone noticed this masks decrease that?