BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Creamy, penetrating night mask helps skin drink deep to replenish lost moisture, build reserves for tomorrow. All night long, it soothes and nourishes to help skin hold in moisture. You wake and touch soft, dewy, glowing skin. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Use once a day, in the evening
  • Use after 3-Step, or anytime skin needs a moisture boost
  • Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed

Tip: Avoid eye area.

• I bought this and love it, but I was curious about the ne...5 Answers
  • Does this mask make your face sticky at all? I need an ov...5 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily? Or we'll moisturized?5 Answers
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Overnight Mask
  • "Great overnight moisturizing mask! My skin looks so plump and bright the next day after using this product! Very gentle on my sensitive skin and does not break me out! I wish it was cheaper but you are paying for a good quality product. I will continue to buy!" in 22 reviews
Dylan B.
Baltimore, MD
I love the whole moisture surge line from Clinique, but this overnight mask is unlike anything I’ve ever tried. I have been having eczema flare ups that have been drying out my skin in patches and even the thickest of creams weren’t cutting it. Trying to apply makeup for work (in cosmetics no less!) was an absolute nightmare. I was afraid to keep changing up and trying a bunch of different products for fear of exacerbating the problem, but then I stumbled upon this gem. I originally introduced it to my regimen as recommended, right before bed. It kind of soaks right into the skin and feels sort of like a balm. It’s pretty thick and serious, but also highly penetrating. I began using it on my dry patches (right around my eyebrows) before my normal moisturizer and holy wow! It did the trick! I didn’t have big dry patches messing up my application. This product truly delivers.
Madison K.
This moisturizing mask is absolutely a NECESSITY!!! Never again will you suffer from dry cracking skin😩 This product is a game changer because unlike many lotions I have tried, it doesn’t burn my sensitive skin. I pair it with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ and my sensitive, dry skin was reversed over night! First I wash my face. I dab-dry my face but leave it damp. I put a little of the dramatic different moisturizing lotion on my face and rub it in. Then I put a little of the moisture surge on and rub it in.
Kelly S.
This is a must have for really dry skin.

I have eczema and sensitive skin. I get dry flaky patches and itching if I don’t stay on top of my skin care routine.

I put this on at night and let it soak in good before going to bed. When I rinse my face in the morning I feel the moisture is still there. It actually keeps my face hydrated all night. Love this product.

I have also used it in the daytime on really cold days if I’m going to be outdoors.

I’m definitely a fan of the moisture surge line
Kristin Ann S.
This is oil free well the version I got since I was sold products meant for extremely oily skin. I take it Moisture Surge like is for dry skin but all skin can benefit from an oil free moisture masque I do it almost every night my skin is supple not greasy as bad to think I think Clinique, they solved the dilemma! I used to use Clinique Liquid Facial Soap/Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 with DDML the deadliest most wicked notorious yellow sludge that comes in every GWP, well it went oil free! I was using acne solutions before that but my issue is oil production I only gets pimples when my face can’t control its oil. I am 💯 kind is a line loyal Clinique. But I’m probably going to buy this again. ❤️ it! This will be good for cold weather. I get good skincare because even the best makeup looks icky on bad skin. You can buy the best makeup but if ur skin is #### you will never look good & u can make cheap makeup also better if you spent the wad on skincare grist skin radiates!
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
Love this overnight mask, I began my journey looking for a moisturizer for my face because with age comes skin problems and one of mines was tiny wrinkles around my eyes and dryness under my eyes and my face. I finally took a trip to my local Macy’s and went to Clinique and after going through all their products I finally decided on this moisture surge mask hoping for the best. I’ve used it for over a month and ladies let me just say it’s simply wonderful and easy to apply. simply wash your face with your choice of facial cleanser and then massage on Clinique moisture surge mask, p.s a little goes a long ways, you go to bed and wake up feeling your face hydrated and luminous.
Jamie L.
Scottsdale
I have super super dry skin, it’s very flakey and I have tons of dry patches. This product has definitely helped me treat almost all of my dry skin! It leaves me glowing and feeling moisturized! I usually use it at night but when my skin is still feeling dry I use this before putting on my makeup and it helps instantly!! And my makeup looks beautiful! Really recommend :)
Heather N.
Centreville
I love this stuff! I use it every night and have been for the past couple of years. The price is very reasonable and the texture is nice and creamy  - it sinks into my skin very nicely. It must be working because I am in my mid-40s and everyone thinks i'm much younger than I am. I have tried other brands but the creamy texture of this product is the best!
Leah S.
ontario
I use this product about 2-3 times a week when I finish with my 7 day scrub and Charcoal+Clay mask just to ensure that with my exfoliation I have the right amount of moisture. There's two ways to use as a five minute rinse off mask or apply a thin layer to keep and penetrate into skin overnight. I prefer the overnight use because I don't personally feel 5 minutes gives me what I need. In any case, to each their own! :)
Kelly N.
Clinique is my go to skincare brand! I have dry-sensitive skin and the moisturizer is helping so much! It’s very lightweight and doesn’t have a strong scent so it feels like I’m not even wearing anything! Using a small amount of it goes a long way. It is a little pricey but I think it’s worth it because I can see the difference after one month of use.
Aubrey B.
Marysville, WA
First let me say that I have this product 4 stars only because I don’t like going to bed with stuff on my face other than lotion. But when I woke up the next morning my skin felt amazing. I love trying new skin care products and Clinique always delivers the best quality!! First time using this and it won’t be the last! 10/10 recommend to everyone
Jenna E.
Shinnston, WV
Does this mask make your face sticky at all? I need an overnight mask and I love all the other moisture surge products so I'm hoping to buy this one if it doesn't make your face sticky. Thanks!!
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this and love it, but I was curious about the next morning care since it's a mask and doesn't specify in the instructions. The morning after use, do you rinse it off? Is using a cleansing wipe sufficient? Or do you find do nothing, especially when in a time-crunch, is fine?
Courtney C.
Arlington, VA
Does this make your skin feel oily? Or we'll moisturized?
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Is this product good for both dry and oily skin?
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
I get red spots from dry skin- has anyone noticed this masks decrease that?