BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

What It Is:

Rich, oil-free cream-gel plumps skin with 24-hour hydration.

What It Does:

Lush formula instantly rehydrates thirsty skin. Keeps skin comfortably plumped, even 24 hours after you put it on. Daily use helps fortify skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in and environmental irritants out. A better barrier means happier skin.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Oil-Free. Non-Acnegenic. Dermatologist Tested. Ophthalmologist Tested.

• Does this burn your skin?6 Answers
  • How many of you ladies think a moisturizer is enough befo...3 Answers
  • Looking for a really good moisturizer for my dry winter s...1 Answers
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator
  • "I have very dry skin, especially my cheeks and forehead. I have not been able to find a moisturizer that gets rid of me waking up with a flaky face in the morning. My face got to be so dry at a point where I was actually using straight Vaseline and that was the ONLY way I could wake up without the flakes!!! Vaseline did not allow my skin to breathe, though...it was suffocating and just gross feeling. This stuff is like a miracle in a bottle. Can be pricier, but well worth it. It feels so good on my skin, and I wake up without any flakes!" in 420 reviews
  • "Very hydrating. I have very dry skin and its the only product that's helped me from looking dry and flakey ." in 253 reviews
  • "I have dry skin, not to mention ULTRA sensitive skin. Clinique has even had some products that were just to harsh for me. So in the past week I have tried Moisture Surge and it is almost as if I have completely new skin. AMAZING STUFF...Worth every penny and more..." in 112 reviews
Claudia L.
An associate at Ulta recommended this for me for dry skin so I purchased it, but I’m not the biggest fan. For the $19 price I’ve used better products that hydrated my skin a lot more. It didn’t feel too moisture intensive, and unfortunately I didn’t really see any difference in my skin. I have combo skin so it gets flaky but feels oily, so I was hoping this would help! I’m probably going to return it :(
Katie D.
Charlotte, NC
This is the only moisturizer that makes my eczema go away, it is super moisturizing and smells nice and feels great on the skin the only downside is that it doesn't really sink into the skin you kinda have to wait a minute. if this company was cruelty free I would purchase again
Chelsea T.
Orange, CA
The best moisturizer for oily skin!!! If I could continue to afford it, this is all I would ever buy!! Have a dry patch? You won’t the next morning if you use this! Oily skin? You’ll wake up with nice balanced skin that feels nice and plump and healthy. So great!!!
Samantha G.
Delran
Loved it! Always had trouble finding a facial lotion that did not make my skin greasy or cause breakouts. Was definitely worth the price, as not a whole lot of product is needed. Definitely a savior in the winter. Highly recommended to anyone with sensitive skin!
Bethany H.
Statesville, NC
Oh my word! I love this product so much,this whole line is amazing for my dry skin. I use to be the opposite, an oil slick, that changed after becoming pregnant with my son. He must have sucked all my oils out of my body. My face is very sensitive, has a lot of redness, and is sensitive to everything. This does not bother me at all, I use it two or three times a day. After a morning cleanse, after work when I have had foundation on all day long, and before I go to bed. It is not heavy at all, does not clog up my pores, and the best of all I do not get that itchy prickle sweatty feeling on my face! I hate that with other moisturizers but with this NONE of that garbage. As much as I use it I buy the bigger container even tho it is a good chunk of change it is worth every single penny!
Gabrielle S.
Santa Barbara
My skin gets super dry but then throughout the day it will get very oily. This moisture combats both of those because it is so hydrating my dry patches are gone within 2 days and it doesn’t make my skin too oily during the day love this stuff
Ashley A.
Rockwood, MI
Love this moisturizer! I've been using it for a year and a half now and it just makes my doing feel wonderful! A little bit goes a long way, so I usually buy the smaller jar twice a year, that way the product stays fresher longer!
Nicola S.
I have been looking for years for a face lotion that took care of my
super dry skin in the winter. Nothing I tried completely prevented my
skin from peeling and looking absolutely gross within 1/2 hour. This
product is the first one that has done the job all day long! It is
somewhere between a gel and a lotion, and you don't need too much of it
to completely coat your face. It absorbs relatively quickly, not as fast
as some other lotions, although I can feel the softness of my skin
right away and I can put make-up on right after application. It doesn't
smell very nice, but I think sometimes the fragrances they put in
lotions can lead to drying or breakouts. I will say that this lotion
feels a little greasy at first, and I was worried I would break out (I
have that unfortunate combination skin). I do still break out, but not
more than usual during this time of year. It's worth not having scaly
skin.
Bottom line: I would recommend this product for those who have
super dry skin because it really is a miracle, but would hold off if
your skin is not that dry or you break out really easily. 4.5 stars.
Lauren S.
Hot Springs
I love any product by Clinique. This moisturizer does a great job at moisturizering your skin! I feel very clean and refreshed whenever I apply this to my face. I definitely would recommend this product.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
If your skin needs a tall drink of water, this is really worth it. Actually.. who am I kidding, it can be used as a moisturizer anywhere (cuticles, dry skin patches, heels, stray hairs) and it's phenomenal. I got this as part of a 3 piece set from Macy's and a little goes a long way so I guarantee it will last me forever! I use maybe a thumbnail sized blob and it moisturizes my whole face and neck with a bit left over so I can rub my hands with it. I wake up with super smooth skin and it's so wonderful!
Julia K.
Does this burn your skin?
Rama H.
Anderson, SC
I am wanting to try this. How hydrating is this, and does it have a scent?
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
How many of you ladies think a moisturizer is enough before foundation? And how many apply a primer? (I'm currently loving the hourglass primer) Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying HydratorHourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Malak B.
Ballwin, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?
Lela P.
Has this caused breakouts for anyone? I have been using a sample jar and love it so far

Macy's