BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

What It Is:

Rich, oil-free cream-gel plumps skin with 24-hour hydration.

What It Does:

Lush formula instantly rehydrates thirsty skin. Keeps skin comfortably plumped, even 24 hours after you put it on. Daily use helps fortify skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in and environmental irritants out. A better barrier means happier skin.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Oil-Free. Non-Acnegenic. Dermatologist Tested. Ophthalmologist Tested.

• Does this burn your skin?6 Answers
  • How many of you ladies think a moisturizer is enough befo...3 Answers
  • Looking for a really good moisturizer for my dry winter s...1 Answers
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator

Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have very dry skin, especially my cheeks and forehead. I have not been able to find a moisturizer that gets rid of me waking up with a flaky face in the morning. My face got to be so dry at a point where I was actually using straight Vaseline and that was the ONLY way I could wake up without the flakes!!! Vaseline did not allow my skin to breathe, though...it was suffocating and just gross feeling. This stuff is like a miracle in a bottle. Can be pricier, but well worth it. It feels so good on my skin, and I wake up without any flakes!" in 420 reviews
  • "Very hydrating. I have very dry skin and its the only product that's helped me from looking dry and flakey ." in 253 reviews
  • "I have dry skin, not to mention ULTRA sensitive skin. Clinique has even had some products that were just to harsh for me. So in the past week I have tried Moisture Surge and it is almost as if I have completely new skin. AMAZING STUFF...Worth every penny and more..." in 112 reviews
Brittany N.
Daly City, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
The moisture surge has been added to my skincare routine since Oct 2018. The moisturizer is very light, but effective . Its cold when you first apply it, and it feels like you're adding a thicker water to your face lol. It's not heavy, and your skin soaks it right up. I still put a SPF moisturizer on top of it though. But I love it!

I purchased a moisture surge set in Oct around Christmas time and I still have a little bit left in the bottle, so a little goes a long way.
Paige P.
Love this Gel formula!I suffer form really oily skin in my "T-zone" but in the winter months will find myself having dry patches here and there. The Gel feels amazing on the dry skin areas. I love the cooling feeling when applied and how easily it rubs in. This is no longer my everyday lotion do to the lack of SPF but still find myself using what i have left on days I know I wont be leaving the house. Would highly recommend......PS please add SPF to this product! lol :)
Claudia L.
An associate at Ulta recommended this for me for dry skin so I purchased it, but I’m not the biggest fan. For the $19 price I’ve used better products that hydrated my skin a lot more. It didn’t feel too moisture intensive, and unfortunately I didn’t really see any difference in my skin. I have combo skin so it gets flaky but feels oily, so I was hoping this would help! I’m probably going to return it :(
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product! I put it on before applying my makeup and it definitely leaves my skin hydrated. It is very gentle and it does not effect how makeup applies or lasts. Definitely would recommend for anybody with combo skin like me! I purchase it from Ulta. Only complaint is the packaging. Just would rather a pump or it come with a spachala.
Katie D.
Charlotte, NC
This is the only moisturizer that makes my eczema go away, it is super moisturizing and smells nice and feels great on the skin the only downside is that it doesn't really sink into the skin you kinda have to wait a minute. if this company was cruelty free I would purchase again
Kimmie A.
Bourbonnais
If you haven’t used this, you need to. It’s my all season moisturizer. It’s great for all skin types, and is fragrance free. My skin is so soft and feel very hydrated for over 24 hours. I’ve been using it for a little over a year, and don’t plan on stopping.
liz J.
Clinique products is very consistent with their products. I like trying them out because I have super dry skin. This moisturizer helped a lot. Made my skin feel smooth and supple. After a couple of weeks I wanted to try something else because it started to feel like the product wasn’t absorbing into my skin like it did before but I’m not sure why.
Bethany H.
Statesville, NC
Oh my word! I love this product so much,this whole line is amazing for my dry skin. I use to be the opposite, an oil slick, that changed after becoming pregnant with my son. He must have sucked all my oils out of my body. My face is very sensitive, has a lot of redness, and is sensitive to everything. This does not bother me at all, I use it two or three times a day. After a morning cleanse, after work when I have had foundation on all day long, and before I go to bed. It is not heavy at all, does not clog up my pores, and the best of all I do not get that itchy prickle sweatty feeling on my face! I hate that with other moisturizers but with this NONE of that garbage. As much as I use it I buy the bigger container even tho it is a good chunk of change it is worth every single penny!
Stephanie N.
Vancouver
This stuff is amazing. I had a very bad breakout of intense dry skin. It hurt so bad and was cracking horribly. Bought this stuff and it has been my go to moisturizer ever since. It only takes a tiny amount to moisturize your entire face so even their smallest containers last a seriously long time.
Marissa H.
Tinley Park
Absolutely love this moisturizer for under foundation and at night. It give my oily skin the drink of water it needs so my oils don’t break through during the day. I pair this with the Clinique acne moisturizer and they pair so well together!!
Julia K.
Does this burn your skin?
Rama H.
Anderson, SC
Lela P.
Has this caused breakouts for anyone? I have been using a sample jar and love it so far
Malak B.
Ballwin, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?

Macy's