BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Supercharged water-gel hydrator instantly quenches dehydrated skin with a 179% moisture boost. Keeps skin hydrated for a full 24 hours.

What It Does:

Helps break the cycle of dryness and environmental stress that can lead to premature aging.

Proven Results:

Moisture levels were measured before and immediately after applying it, and at 24 hours. Results showed an instant 179% moisture boost. Even a day later, skin retained an impressive reservoir of moisture.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Liquid-Sphere™ Technology combines water-binding ingredients with encapsulated antioxidants. Hyaluronic Acid fragments and Activated Aloe Water plump skin with moisture.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

How to Use: Apply AM and PM on clean skin.

• Okay, I really want to try this, but not sure if it’s worth it..h...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydr...2 Answers
  • Does this product make you break out? Is it oily?1 Answers
Catherine R.
I love this moisture serum. I use it under my retinol at night. I pair it with a heavier moisturizer on top. It is really just a nice drink of water for the skin. It absorbs really well and doesn’t look or feel greasy. I will also use it when it is really cold outside and my skin needs a little extra love during the day time. The bottle is great. It doesn’t leave any product in the container so you don’t have that feeling of throwing out perfectly good product because it just wouldn’t come out of the bottle. If you are looking for a great, light weight moisture serum this is perfect for you.
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
Love love love this moisturizer, I started with skin so dry my make up would flake so bad because my skin was peeling off, after a week of using this my face is a world of difference between this and Clinique acne solution- I am absolutely in love 😍 Clinique is The ONLY moisturizer will use.. my little miracle in a bottle

Was recommended to me because of my acne situation- this was magical, it hydrates my face so well but doesn’t clogged my pores, I mix it into my foundation and face lotion for that extra boost and my face has dramatically gotten so much healthier!   Clinique Acne Solutions™ Cleansing FoamClinique Acne Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion
Heather K.
Saint Louis MO
Do you remember that feeling of a newborn infants little rear and how soft the skin is?! Lol literally Clinique Moisture Surge literally makes your face feel as smooth as a baby’s bottom!

You only need one to two pumps after cleansing and apply to blotted dry skin. It glides on like jelly and dries to a light and clean feeling, like nothing! There’s no sticky, oily or heavy residue which I absolutely despise! My number 1 most important feature of a moisturizer is the lightness after applying. I always felt like creams made my skin feel just heavy and as if they were working against me re-filling my pores that I just spent time to care for and clean!
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
This product is absolutely amazing. I already use the Clinique three step system and eye cream. I combine a pump of this with two pumps of the gel when my face feels dry & itchy (during winter months) & it feels so great! I feel moisturized & dewy. Highly recommend as a little moisure boost.
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
This stuff has SAVED. MY. LIFE. I use it as a primer and it’s so moisturizing and stays tacky so your foundation adheres to it well. If my whole face is dry I use it everywhere, but normally I just use it right around my nose. It’s my new holy grail when my skin is dry! And the product is so pretty in the bottle.
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Omg! I was having a lot of trouble with my skin being so dry. I went to Ulta and one of the girls suggested this moisturizer and also said she uses it as her primer. It’s amazing within 2 days I really feel the difference in my face, it feels moisturized and not dry. I love it.
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
This product keeps my dry winter skin calm and helps fix the redness I get from the cold air. The vitamin e is very soothing, and to make it even more soothing, I keep my bottle slightly chilled. My one dislike of this product is the pump, which I find can get clogged.
Lindsay S.
Got this as a sample in my 7 piece goody bag from Macy's for sending $28 on any Clinique product this was super refreshing for my skin since I have super dry skin it was like a nice cup of water that my skin just drank in I highly recommend
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
My skin was feeling extra dry since I was sick for a week, so I decided to give this a try. My skin is combination, oily t-zone, normal all around. Once I saw that my t-zone was dry, I had to do something. I love the Clinique line. This has no fragrance and it instantly absorbs into my skin. You really can't go wrong with Clinique. Moisture Surge? Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
Taylor G.
This makes my skin feel so good! Use this as a hydrating serum and before you put your normal moisturizer on. I think Clinique is very well priced and definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin!
Kendra G.
Is this better than the Moisture Surge Intense for very dry skin, or is this mostly directed toward people with oily/combo skin?
E V.
Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydrating as it claims.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I can't seem to find the ingredients list for this anywhere. Could someone link or list them? Thanks!
Armela T.
Does this product make you break out? Is it oily?
anastasia d.
What is the difference between this and the regular moisture surge in the jar ?