BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Supercharged water-gel hydrator instantly quenches dehydrated skin with a 179% moisture boost. Keeps skin hydrated for a full 24 hours.

What It Does:

Helps break the cycle of dryness and environmental stress that can lead to premature aging.

Proven Results:

Moisture levels were measured before and immediately after applying it, and at 24 hours. Results showed an instant 179% moisture boost. Even a day later, skin retained an impressive reservoir of moisture.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Liquid-Sphere™ Technology combines water-binding ingredients with encapsulated antioxidants. Hyaluronic Acid fragments and Activated Aloe Water plump skin with moisture.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

How to Use: Apply AM and PM on clean skin.

• Hit me with you Holy Grail beauty products - something ol...4 Answers
  • Okay, I really want to try this, but not sure if it’s wor...1 Answers
  • S me gustaría probar donde lo puedo conseguir?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm just starting to use the new Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate. Its super lightweight and oil free. It keeps my skin hydrated in all the right areas. My skin is left feeling loved!" in 24 reviews
  • "Love the concentrate! I have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel like a babies butt! I just throw this on before my makeup primer and i'm good to go! no more dry patches! it goes on so smooth and absorbs straight into my skin! definitely would recommend this or any of the other moisture surge products!" in 15 reviews
  • "Love love love it! I have very dry sensitive skin and applying this morning and night my skin is moisturized all day long. Fast absorbing, makeup goes on smoothly over top. I recommend it for anyone with any skin type it's a nice boost." in 5 reviews
Catherine R.
I absolutely love this moisture serum!  I use it every night under my retinol.  It gives a really nice extra boost of moisture without being greasy.  I have oily skin but can be prone to dehydration so this is an extra boost of moisture but not heavy at all.  It is so light I can even use it some during the day when I have a little dehydration around my nose and mouth during the winter.  There is no fragrance at all which is fantastic for my sensitive skin.  Clinique does a really good job with making their products as gentle as possible while still packing a punch to a problem area and this serum is no different.  I love the packaging.  It is really nice to have it in a pump so you don't have to stick your fingers into a jar which can be unsanitary.  I also like that you can see how much you have left.  The serum costs $39.00 but it lasts several months for me so it is worth the price.  I have used several different hyaluronic acid moisture serums across all different price points trying to find the right one and I stopped trying others as soon as I started using this.  It is a great product.  I bought mine at the Clinique counter at Dillard's but it is available where ever Clinique products are sold.
Cristina G.
For a Clinique moisturizer, I’m very disappointed with this product.

Pro: 1.Gel like texture.
2. No scent.
3. Pump and packaging is pretty. I like the pump rather than pot.

Con: 1. Does not dry completely and/or absorb into the skin quickly. Super tacky. Clinique claims “breakthrough liquid-sphere technology combines water-bonding ingredients,” but it doesn’t dry like water. I definitely wouldn’t wear this during the day, under foundation bc i don’t know if it would even blend.
2. I don’t even feel soft skin bc I can’t get past the tacky skin. I had to wash the product off.

Not a fan. Not one of their best products. Clinique your R&D rushed this one...needs a re-do.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So I use this every night on my face before I go to bed and after I have completely cleansed my face. I do have to use a lot of products that dry up my face so I can get rid of the oily excess. Putting this off after really helps put back into my skin the right amount of moisture that I need to have a healthy glow and good complexion. It’s not oily at all! It’s almost like a burst of water going through my pours. If that makes any sense. I highly recommend this to people with dry skin AND for people with oily skin.
Catherine R.
I love this moisture serum. I use it under my retinol at night. I pair it with a heavier moisturizer on top. It is really just a nice drink of water for the skin. It absorbs really well and doesn’t look or feel greasy. I will also use it when it is really cold outside and my skin needs a little extra love during the day time. The bottle is great. It doesn’t leave any product in the container so you don’t have that feeling of throwing out perfectly good product because it just wouldn’t come out of the bottle. If you are looking for a great, light weight moisture serum this is perfect for you.
Morgan S.
New Waterford
My favorite moisturizer of all time. You only need a tiny bit so it lasts forever. Its very rich & has a wet, watery feel, but isn’t slimy . Its a nice gel moisturizer. As soon as you put it on the skin you feel instantly refreshed. It is especially wonderful for dry skin, it makes your skin feel plump and bright. I highly recommend this!
Carrie S.
4708 Riata River Rd Apt 1008 Fort Worth Tx
Incredible, deep moisturizing for thirsty skin!! Our skin stays thirsty, even when oily so we have to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. This product is the best especially if you've neglected your skin or gotten too much sun. Whatever the case, this will put the health back into your skin. I suggest using a tad bit more for those times but on the daily or every other day, depending on skin type, a little goes a long way for healthier skin types. Always cleanse, exfoliate & tone first before applying.
Kayla W.
I was given a free sample of this with my Sephora order. I have been trying lots of samples of serums lately so I can find one that I really like. This is the first skincare product I have tried from Clinique. This serum had no smell to it and wasn't greasy at all. I put it on overnight and woke up with smooth skin. I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts and this didn't make me more oily or cause me to breakout. I think it is worth a try!
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is definitely a staple in my beauty supplies! Light yet highly moisturizing in a formula that works great for dry skin under makeup and primers. I’ve tried many different product lines and keep coming back to Clinique because their products are truly amazing and have stood the test of time because of their top notch quality! You definitely cannot go wrong with Moisture Surge or any of their other skincare products.
I got the supercharged as a free gift for purchasing the 3-Step Skincare system. I got it from my local Ulta. I love the bottle. You can see the “concentrate” inside the bottle. I used it for a couple of weeks, but I honestly didn’t know what to expect. A Clinique specialist said it would help my skin retain moisture, help plump my skin, reduce puffiness under my eyes, and assist with the early signs of aging. The only thing I noticed was my skin was more moisturized. That’s big in my book, so it gets 3 stars. I need to research it a little more then try it again and hopefully I can update my review.
Anne-liese G.
Boulder , CO
I love this product!!! It is so hydrating but leaves your face supple and soft without a greasy finish. It leaves my sling moisturized yet dry... as in absolutely no feeling of residue left on the skin. If that makes sense lol. The gel like texture feels amazing and drys quickly. this has no scent which I love and lets not forget the packaging is so pretty and hygienic!
Michelle h.
Hit me with you Holy Grail beauty products - something old and something new! These have to be products you simply could not live with out in your beauty regime ❤️💄 My old is MAC fix + amazing product New is Clinique Supercharged serum - This is a game changer for my skin. If you are looking for GLOW you can’t go far wrong with these in your collection 💋 Clinique Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged ConcentrateM.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Kendra G.
Is this better than the Moisture Surge Intense for very dry skin, or is this mostly directed toward people with oily/combo skin?
E V.
Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydrating as it claims.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I can't seem to find the ingredients list for this anywhere. Could someone link or list them? Thanks!
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
Okay, I really want to try this, but not sure if it’s worth it..has anyone used this? Clinique Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate