BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Supercharged water-gel hydrator instantly quenches dehydrated skin with a 179% moisture boost. Keeps skin hydrated for a full 24 hours.

What It Does:

Helps break the cycle of dryness and environmental stress that can lead to premature aging.

Proven Results:

Moisture levels were measured before and immediately after applying it, and at 24 hours. Results showed an instant 179% moisture boost. Even a day later, skin retained an impressive reservoir of moisture.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Liquid-Sphere™ Technology combines water-binding ingredients with encapsulated antioxidants. Hyaluronic Acid fragments and Activated Aloe Water plump skin with moisture.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

How to Use: Apply AM and PM on clean skin.

• Hit me with you Holy Grail beauty products - something ol...5 Answers
  • Does this product have any beads or hard parts?1 Answers
  • Okay, I really want to try this, but not sure if it’s wor...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I'm just starting to use the new Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate. Its super lightweight and oil free. It keeps my skin hydrated in all the right areas. My skin is left feeling loved!" in 24 reviews
  • "Love the concentrate! I have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel like a babies butt! I just throw this on before my makeup primer and i'm good to go! no more dry patches! it goes on so smooth and absorbs straight into my skin! definitely would recommend this or any of the other moisture surge products!" in 15 reviews
  • "Love love love it! I have very dry sensitive skin and applying this morning and night my skin is moisturized all day long. Fast absorbing, makeup goes on smoothly over top. I recommend it for anyone with any skin type it's a nice boost." in 5 reviews
Rainey P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I use the smaller, tube based size of this product. It is hydrating without feeling greasy. It's not the MOST hydrating, and other moisturizers have gone further in my experience, but it's gentle, doesn't break me out and my skin absorbs it quickly. It has little beads or balls inside of it that I was a bit concerned about, but they disappear easily when you use the product. If you are a person with very dry skin and are planning on using this product as your sole form of moisture, it probably won't be enough. If you have oilier or combination skin, this might be fine by itself.
Catherine R.
I absolutely love this moisture serum!  I use it every night under my retinol.  It gives a really nice extra boost of moisture without being greasy.  I have oily skin but can be prone to dehydration so this is an extra boost of moisture but not heavy at all.  It is so light I can even use it some during the day when I have a little dehydration around my nose and mouth during the winter.  There is no fragrance at all which is fantastic for my sensitive skin.  Clinique does a really good job with making their products as gentle as possible while still packing a punch to a problem area and this serum is no different.  I love the packaging.  It is really nice to have it in a pump so you don't have to stick your fingers into a jar which can be unsanitary.  I also like that you can see how much you have left.  The serum costs $39.00 but it lasts several months for me so it is worth the price.  I have used several different hyaluronic acid moisture serums across all different price points trying to find the right one and I stopped trying others as soon as I started using this.  It is a great product.  I bought mine at the Clinique counter at Dillard's but it is available where ever Clinique products are sold.
Meredith B.
Raleigh
Disappointed ): while this does hydrate my skin & I love how it is a gel and not a cream, it left me with small bumps all over my face. It did what it said it was going to but I was not happy that I now needed to get rid of the bumps on my face!
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
So I use this every night on my face before I go to bed and after I have completely cleansed my face. I do have to use a lot of products that dry up my face so I can get rid of the oily excess. Putting this off after really helps put back into my skin the right amount of moisture that I need to have a healthy glow and good complexion. It’s not oily at all! It’s almost like a burst of water going through my pours. If that makes any sense. I highly recommend this to people with dry skin AND for people with oily skin.
Catherine R.
I love this moisture serum. I use it under my retinol at night. I pair it with a heavier moisturizer on top. It is really just a nice drink of water for the skin. It absorbs really well and doesn’t look or feel greasy. I will also use it when it is really cold outside and my skin needs a little extra love during the day time. The bottle is great. It doesn’t leave any product in the container so you don’t have that feeling of throwing out perfectly good product because it just wouldn’t come out of the bottle. If you are looking for a great, light weight moisture serum this is perfect for you.
Jordan K.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is crazy good. A little tiny bit of this stuff goes a long way towards hydrating your whole face, which is economical and exciting. I can’t recommend this product enough; it is great!
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is definitely a staple in my beauty supplies! Light yet highly moisturizing in a formula that works great for dry skin under makeup and primers. I’ve tried many different product lines and keep coming back to Clinique because their products are truly amazing and have stood the test of time because of their top notch quality! You definitely cannot go wrong with Moisture Surge or any of their other skincare products.
member-1c01cc078
I got the supercharged as a free gift for purchasing the 3-Step Skincare system. I got it from my local Ulta. I love the bottle. You can see the “concentrate” inside the bottle. I used it for a couple of weeks, but I honestly didn’t know what to expect. A Clinique specialist said it would help my skin retain moisture, help plump my skin, reduce puffiness under my eyes, and assist with the early signs of aging. The only thing I noticed was my skin was more moisturized. That’s big in my book, so it gets 3 stars. I need to research it a little more then try it again and hopefully I can update my review.
Sunie F.
This stuff is MIND BLOWING! Being someone who has suffered with acne as a teenager and an adult, I have never had "normal" skin. I've always had oily skin with dry, flaky patches around my nose and acne spots. I've been using this for a little over a week and my skin has improved SO MUCH! It doesn't make my face oily throughout the day even if I cake it on, I don't have anymore dry patches, and my skin feels so much smoother and the texture is more even, even around my acne! And a little bit really does go a long way! I use less than the size of a pencil eraser. I will definitely be life long customer. 😍😍😍😁😁😁
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Highly recommend to anyone dealing with dehydrated skin and/or dry skin. Its amazing for oily skin types because it's a super lightweight serum but packed with hyaluronic acid that immediately hydrates the deeper layers of the skin which will help stop your skin from producing excess oil to try and hydrate the skin! But this serum is also amazing for the dryest of skin too because the hyaluronic acid holds 100x its amount of weight in water and helps seal in moisture and repair the skins natural moisture barrier. Using this serum made my skin look and feel so plump and really helped with dry fine lines. Best I'd all cliniques products are non-comedogenic and wont clog pores or cause breakouts and is amazing for sensitive skin!
Michelle h.
Hit me with you Holy Grail beauty products - something old and something new! These have to be products you simply could not live with out in your beauty regime ❤️💄 My old is MAC fix + amazing product New is Clinique Supercharged serum - This is a game changer for my skin. If you are looking for GLOW you can’t go far wrong with these in your collection 💋 Clinique Moisture Surge™ Hydrating Supercharged ConcentrateM.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Nathalie G.
Which type of skin does it catter for ??
Michelle L.
Dundee, IL
Has anyone used this product and if so, what is your skin type? 👍🏼 or 👎🏼?
Kendra G.
Is this better than the Moisture Surge Intense for very dry skin, or is this mostly directed toward people with oily/combo skin?
E V.
Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydrating as it claims.