BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Water your skin. Take along a refreshing face spray for showers of thirsty skin relief. Bursting with moisture and active aloe. But not a drop of oil. Rapidly replenishes skin's moisture level, restoring balance. Softens and soothes in a flash.

How to Use:

• Hold 10-12" from face. Close eyes and spray a light mist
  • Use in addition to daily moisturizer, under or over makeup, whenever skin feels thirsty
  • Avoid spraying into eyes
  • For all skin types

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This item is good for really dry skin. It is so refreshing to use on my dry face. I use it every night" in 53 reviews
  • "Love this spray so much! It feels very refreshing and hydrating on the skin. Feels amazing on a hot day." in 30 reviews
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite YouTubers recommended this. She raved about this product and it intrigued me, but not enough to go out and buy it immediately. My skin type is oily and I didn’t think I really needed this but I finally decided to give it a try and now I’m completely obsessed.

There are two main things that I love about this spray:

One – it’s amazing. I noticed that my foundation applied differently after using this. It went on smoother and seemed to last longer. I use the spray every morning and night, after my toner and before my serum, and my skin honestly feels so soft after spraying it on. It also feels quite refreshing to spritz this all over on these hot summer days.

Two – the spray makes it so easy to moisturize my neck and chest! These are two areas that I often neglect and shouldn’t, especially since I know they are areas that show signs of aging. With this spray, I can quickly spritz it all over and give my neck and chest much needed moisture with almost no effort. It absorbs quickly into the skin, so you don’t have to worry about it staying wet or looking oily.

This product is absolutely a new holy grail for me!
Abbie S.
I had the same routine for 3 years. I recently noticed a change in my skin and started to try new products. While trying, my skin experienced some dryness. I purchased this products in hopes to heal the dryness and keep my face refreshed throughout the day and honestly I did not see a difference. I really wanted to like this product. I brought it with my to Miami while working and my skin was still dry and makeup fell right off after multiple sprays. I don’t want to hate on this product because it did not do anything negative to my skin, I just didn’t see any benefits from it and paying that price for it. You can make your own facial spray for half the cost.
Kelly S.
I use this daily. Got my hubby hooked too.

I use it in many ways:

1. After rinsing my skin in the morning with cool water and before moisturizing

2. If my skin feels especially dry I will spray it again after my foundation

3. Before taking my makeup off - yes before. I spray it then get in the shower to start my makeup melting a little.

4. After washing my face at night and before my night time moisturizer

Has not impacted my sensitive skin or caused breakouts. Hubby says it really moisturizes his dry skin
Dominique F.
lemoore
As I’ve raved before I LOVE Clinique ! This line in particular is my favorite. My skin care routine is cleanse then I like to go over it with my witch hazel for my toner then apply my vitamin C serum and lastly spray to my face with this! It’s not a product that’s going to overly hydrate created little white heads or pimples from clogged pores this is the perfect amount! This is great for sensitive skin with no fragrance either! I just finished my 3rd bottle so I definitely need to go grab a new one!
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
The Clinique Moisture Surge™ Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief is exactly what my skin needs in the winter time. When it’s cold outside, my skin gets rough and can be more prone to breakouts. When I use this in conjunction with the Clinique Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator my skin is hydrated and smooth as can be. I cannot live without these two items in my arsenal. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I cannot recommend these two enough if you have dry skin!
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
Such a great product if your skin is dull, tired looking or really dried out but other than those occasions it’ll leave you looking like a greaseball. Besides that I truly love the product it’s just kind of a skin first aid product. I’ve also found that if you have random dry patches like me and you take this and spray some on a q-tip and apply that to the dry patch it’ll disappear like that! Highly recommend, just keep in mind to use it sparsely and/or as needed
jana r.
Columbia , MO
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief This product is fantastic. It is very effective and I keep it by my bed. It is the very first thing I do in the morning and I do it every time I wake up in the night! It's very hydrating. Sometimes I do it over my makeup if I'm feeling dry and it doesn't move my makeup around at all. I've gotten several compliments after application of this product. (I need a small one to keep in my purse)
The sprayer isn't bad by any means but I would love a finer mist if that would be feasible.
Sarah J.
morgan hill
This product is definitely a favorite of mine. My skin is pretty dry and after I wash my face it feels tight and uncomfortable. However, after I spray this on my face, I feel refreshed and my skin is glowing. It is perfect to go under your moisturizer and foundation as an initial layer of moisture. The best part is that you can spray it over the top of makeup and it eliminates the dry flat look that sometimes comes with using too much powder.
Bre V.
Columbus
This was one of the pantheon of products that saved my a$$ during my first real winter - coming from a life in the deep south to Ohio was a shock to say the least, especially when my normally pretty balanced skin got ultra-dry the second we got below 50 degrees. I used this one when I needed an extra spritz of moisture in all that indoor heat, or whenever I wanted to feel a little more dewy. It's got a very light, pleasant smell - not as strong as the TonyMoly bunny one I like, and not as sticky either. It dries down very 'clean' feeling with no tackiness to the skin. Between this and the rest of the Clinique Moisture Surge line, I managed to not turn into leather and survived until the spring. Thanks, Clinique!
emily j.
This is honestly a product that I think is a waste of money. It didn't effect my skin in any way. It really isn't special.

To begin, I used this for the first time and I wasn't very impressed. Not only did it really do nothing moisturizing wise, it really just doesn't do anything. It smells unpleasant and goes everywhere!

Thus, I wouldn't recommend this item whatsoever because it is a waste of money honestly. I would save your money for something better:)
Alaide C.
Clute , TX
What is the main purpose of a face mist? Is it cleansing, moisturizing or makeup setting?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Lisa C.
Laredo, TX
Does this help with really dry skin?
Priscilla V.
Does this have a strong fragrance to it?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?

back