BY CLINIQUE

Water your skin. Take along a refreshing face spray for showers of thirsty skin relief. Bursting with moisture and active aloe. But not a drop of oil. Rapidly replenishes skin's moisture level, restoring balance. Softens and soothes in a flash.

How to Use:

• Hold 10-12" from face. Close eyes and spray a light mist
  • Use in addition to daily moisturizer, under or over makeup, whenever skin feels thirsty
  • Avoid spraying into eyes
  • For all skin types

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my founda...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lowe...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face ...1 Answers
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
  • "This item is good for really dry skin. It is so refreshing to use on my dry face. I use it every night" in 53 reviews
  • "Love this spray so much! It feels very refreshing and hydrating on the skin. Feels amazing on a hot day." in 30 reviews
Abbie S.
I had the same routine for 3 years. I recently noticed a change in my skin and started to try new products. While trying, my skin experienced some dryness. I purchased this products in hopes to heal the dryness and keep my face refreshed throughout the day and honestly I did not see a difference. I really wanted to like this product. I brought it with my to Miami while working and my skin was still dry and makeup fell right off after multiple sprays. I don’t want to hate on this product because it did not do anything negative to my skin, I just didn’t see any benefits from it and paying that price for it. You can make your own facial spray for half the cost.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Let me start off by saying this has been a lifesaver for my skin this winter. After applying my makeup it either looks cakey or my skin looks to dry. I do 4 sprays of this and my skin looks amazing! I will definitely be buying this again when I run out. It’s great even if your not wearing makeup also and your skin just needs some moisture. Love this so much!!
Melanie W.
Thought this would be an amazing add on to my daily skin routine, it claims to give moisture to the skin and revitalization. I used this a few times along with my Clinique lotion and was not too impressed...the spray didn’t moisturize my skin as much and actually felt drying after using - however, when not paired with clinique lotion it works alright not so drying on skin and feels soft and smooth after a minute or so - thus is definitely something you can live without in your beauty routine, i don’t recommend purchasing this for the money!
Amanda  F.
I was skeptical to use a spray. I was afraid it would get into my eyes. It didn't but it was hard to maneuver while trying to avoid my eyes and hair. The spray was lightweight and made me feel fresh. The moisturizer however wasn't as good as the actual cream. I ended up having to use it in addition to the spray because it wasn't enough. I have Rosacea and my face is dry.
Ogechi A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This face spray is definitely refreshing but it’s not as hydrating as my other face sprays. It’s more of a quick relief when I feel my skin is dry near the end of the day or after being out in the sun. I would recommend but for the price there are multi duty hydrating sprays that are better in the market.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Clinique has got to have the best products ever!!! And affordable. That's my fav part. This spray is nothing less than A-MAZING. I have never used a spray that actually keeps ur makeup on all day. But by golly this 1 does. Fabulous buy
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I love moisture sprays. With sensitive and temperamental combination skin I love this. It is a decent moisture spray and I could use it all day in the desert. Definitely would buy again. Not my favorite moisture spray but Definitely top three.
Rosie L.
I got this product as a free gift from Sephora for a certain amount of points. It’s very cute, has very cute packaging. I didn’t notice that it’s done anything to my face, but it feels very nice
Lorraine G.
Houston
I got a mini version of this to try and used it every night and day for almost a week. This product was alright. It did keep my skin moisturized without making me break out (I have acne prone skin), but the moisture didn’t last. The smell is not the most pleasant either. I do like that it’s a spray and I don’t have to touch my face to apply it. Overall, would not purchase
C. H.
I got this as a deluxe sample at Sephora and was worried it wouldn’t do what it claimed but its great. This moisture spray is so amazing. It’s lightweight but keeps my face moisturized and I like how it’s a spray. It is especially nice and simple to use when you are traveling or on the go. I love Clinique’s line of products and would definitely buy the full size version of this.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?