BY CLINIQUE

Water your skin. Take along a refreshing face spray for showers of thirsty skin relief. Bursting with moisture and active aloe. But not a drop of oil. Rapidly replenishes skin's moisture level, restoring balance. Softens and soothes in a flash.

How to Use:

• Hold 10-12" from face. Close eyes and spray a light mist
  • Use in addition to daily moisturizer, under or over makeup, whenever skin feels thirsty
  • Avoid spraying into eyes
  • For all skin types

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
  • "This item is good for really dry skin. It is so refreshing to use on my dry face. I use it every night" in 53 reviews
  • "Love this spray so much! It feels very refreshing and hydrating on the skin. Feels amazing on a hot day." in 30 reviews
Abbie S.
I had the same routine for 3 years. I recently noticed a change in my skin and started to try new products. While trying, my skin experienced some dryness. I purchased this products in hopes to heal the dryness and keep my face refreshed throughout the day and honestly I did not see a difference. I really wanted to like this product. I brought it with my to Miami while working and my skin was still dry and makeup fell right off after multiple sprays. I don’t want to hate on this product because it did not do anything negative to my skin, I just didn’t see any benefits from it and paying that price for it. You can make your own facial spray for half the cost.
Lorraine G.
Houston
I got a mini version of this to try and used it every night and day for almost a week. This product was alright. It did keep my skin moisturized without making me break out (I have acne prone skin), but the moisture didn’t last. The smell is not the most pleasant either. I do like that it’s a spray and I don’t have to touch my face to apply it. Overall, would not purchase
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Let me start off by saying this has been a lifesaver for my skin this winter. After applying my makeup it either looks cakey or my skin looks to dry. I do 4 sprays of this and my skin looks amazing! I will definitely be buying this again when I run out. It’s great even if your not wearing makeup also and your skin just needs some moisture. Love this so much!!
Stephenee S.
I use this spray to set my makeup. It really does make my makeup last all day long. It has a fine mist spray. It doesn’t come out all at once or in clumps. The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell. It smells awful, like chemicals. I think they could at least add a slight rose or floral scent.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I carry around a small bottle of this spray in my purse to keep my skin from getting too dry. I live in the south and the humidity tends to suck all the moisture out of my skin, so this little spray has become such a relief. It helps to add moisture back to my face and helps my makeup to keep from drying out.
Melanie W.
Thought this would be an amazing add on to my daily skin routine, it claims to give moisture to the skin and revitalization. I used this a few times along with my Clinique lotion and was not too impressed...the spray didn’t moisturize my skin as much and actually felt drying after using - however, when not paired with clinique lotion it works alright not so drying on skin and feels soft and smooth after a minute or so - thus is definitely something you can live without in your beauty routine, i don’t recommend purchasing this for the money!
Ogechi A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This face spray is definitely refreshing but it’s not as hydrating as my other face sprays. It’s more of a quick relief when I feel my skin is dry near the end of the day or after being out in the sun. I would recommend but for the price there are multi duty hydrating sprays that are better in the market.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I love moisture sprays. With sensitive and temperamental combination skin I love this. It is a decent moisture spray and I could use it all day in the desert. Definitely would buy again. Not my favorite moisture spray but Definitely top three.
Rosie L.
I got this product as a free gift from Sephora for a certain amount of points. It’s very cute, has very cute packaging. I didn’t notice that it’s done anything to my face, but it feels very nice
Edgar N.
Aurora, IL
The best moisturizer in the world it makes your skin feel like a babies bottoms it amazing. It’s only like 25 dollars and I bought it at Sephora and the best investment that I have ever made. I totally recommend this.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?