Lois W.

Breelyn G.
Breelyn G.
Richmond
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It works really well for me, a little goes a long way. I use it at night before I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning my skin still feels refreshed and hydrated.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
New York , NY
1 year ago
i've tried tons of moisturizers and I can't find anything better than this. I know it's expensive but it makes your skin feel amazing!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Peoria, IL
1 year ago
It worked really well for me and I have very oily skin!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
1 year ago
i read about this in a magazine and figured i'd pick it up for winter, in place of the philosophy moisturizer i use in summer. the first time i used it i thought it was amazing! my skin felt super different. but subsequent uses haven't yielded the same result. it's still good, it's not heavy and i don't find my skin breaks out, but i think for me a serum or even the stronger version of this formula would be a better fit. (i have combination skin which is changing as i 1) get older 2) deal with stress.)
Annie L.
Annie L.
Boston, MA
1 year ago
it's moisturizing enough for me and i have oily skin so it's good even for oily skin!
marisa s.
marisa s.
1 year ago
It's pretty moisturizing! only need to apply it once a day and it isn't sticky or leaves my skin dry. It's the perfect balance between being too oily and dry; and it keeps my skin so soft!
Katyayini K.
Katyayini K.
Chatsworth, CA
1 year ago
It is great for my dry sensitive skin, not too heavy just the right consistency.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
1 year ago
I was pleased with the moisture it provided. My face dried up pretty bad from using Retinol and was beginning to flake. After using this a few times my face was smooth again.
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
1 year ago
fantastic moisturizer, my dry skin was gone in two days. it has a light weight feeling which was amazing.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Little Rock, AR
1 year ago
If you want moisture without the oily or heavy feeling, this is a great