Lois W.

How moisturizing was it?
Annie L.
Annie L.
Dec. 1, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
it's moisturizing enough for me and i have oily skin so it's good even for oily skin!
marisa s.
marisa s.
Dec. 1, 2016, 4:58 a.m.
It's pretty moisturizing! only need to apply it once a day and it isn't sticky or leaves my skin dry. It's the perfect balance between being too oily and dry; and it keeps my skin so soft!
Katyayini K.
Katyayini K.
Nov. 30, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
It is great for my dry sensitive skin, not too heavy just the right consistency.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Nov. 21, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
I was pleased with the moisture it provided. My face dried up pretty bad from using Retinol and was beginning to flake. After using this a few times my face was smooth again.
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
fantastic moisturizer, my dry skin was gone in two days. it has a light weight feeling which was amazing.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Nov. 18, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
If you want moisture without the oily or heavy feeling, this is a great
Christina T.
Christina T.
Nov. 17, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
I would say this product is super moisturizing. It really hydrates your skin and leaves your skin feeling refresh and smooth.
victoria c.
victoria c.
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:26 p.m.
I love this product! Just a small amount goes a long way for moisturizing. Moisturizes a long time. I never feel my skin drying out.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Very! I've used a lot of moisturizers in my day and as soon as I put this one I can feel it soaking into my dry skin. Definitely one of the more 'heavy' moisturizers, but still light enough that I can wear it under makeup.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Nov. 12, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
I believe this is one of the most moisturizing products that i have used in a long time (aside from using a facial oil). But not only is it moisturizing, it is soooo comfortable from the minute you put it on until later on when you realize "wow"! "my face feels really good right now." This is great for the evening time as well as the daytime under your makeup...just a great all around moisturizer...Great Job on this one Clinique!!!!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Nov. 28, 2015, 10:04 p.m.
Sooooooo moisturizing. honestly, my face is always baby soft. I love it
Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.
Sept. 26, 2015, 10:50 p.m.
Great product. Very moisturizing. My husband even likes it.
Keziah G.
Keziah G.
Aug. 8, 2015, 2:23 a.m.
Very moisturizing
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
July 17, 2015, 10:13 p.m.
Very. My skin was at the point of no return- I'm talking peeling and cracking everywhere. It was the only thing that worked.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Jan. 31, 2015, 2:27 p.m.
When I used this product last it was quite moisturizing. And non-oily too.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sept. 5, 2014, 9:29 p.m.
Very! I use it all over my face. I was using the clinque gel lotion for the normal skin. I was having dry patches though. This took care of that. I don't think I'll be using it all over every day, it's pretty heavy.
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
May 9, 2014, 12:09 p.m.
Very moisturizing! I use it heavily around my eyes and it is fantastic!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Feb. 20, 2014, 12:30 a.m.
This product is super moisturizing! It helps to seal in the moisture so your skin feels hydrated for 24 hours.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Nov. 22, 2013, 10:08 p.m.
I love this product! I received it in a Look Good Feel Better kit while going through chemo and trust me my skin was really dried out. I would put on in the morning and the evening and I felt it worked really well!
Karley S.
Karley S.
Oct. 22, 2013, 5:10 p.m.
I have oily skin but i still use this stuff every morning just to give my skin a little drink. It is for all skin types! if you are super dry you can get the moisture sure INTENSE. this is more of a cram rather than a gel and it is super moisturizing!
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Oct. 18, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
I have really dry skin and it did help and I can tell a difference. I don't think it was dramatically different but I got it with my 8PC gift set so I can't complain too much.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Aug. 21, 2013, 5:36 p.m.
It's very hydrating - it feels like a big drink of water for your skin. My Clinique girl recommends this as a "booster moisturizer" rather than wearing it on its own, you can layer it over your Dramatically Different if you feel like that doesn't give you enough moisture on its own.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Aug. 11, 2013, 3:54 p.m.
Super duper moisturizing! Works even better with the Dramatically different moisturizing lotion or the gel. They make this sink into your skin so fast and your face will feel amazing

Join Now