Andrea S.
Andrea S.

How long does a jar usually last?
C. W.
C. W.
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:41 p.m.
Because of the gel-like texture and how well it spreads, it last for a pretty long time. I had a sample that I used from a gift and it lasted me for almost a month (and the gift sizes are significantly smaller than the regular jar)! It really depends on how much you use at a time though. Some people overuse product believing that more is better but that is not always true. I just dab my middle finger pad in the top of the gel for each side of my face and it is enough for me to feel moisturized. It just glides on so smoothly with no problem. I really works well for me.
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Dec. 1, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Although my husband uses this quite regularly too (probably 2-3 times a week), the jar stretches anywhere from 2-3 months.
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
I cant remember when I bought it... I find it usually lasts a while. Its been at least a couple of months. I sometimes use more than one moisturizer at a time though ( ie one with sunscreen when going outside all day, or sometimes one with a night time serum)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Nov. 28, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
I have the large jar, I think 50oz. I have had it for about 6 months. This is very light so you dont need a lot.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
I have a sample jar and it has lasted me for about 3 months so far. A little does go a long way. I suggest getting a sample size or smaller jar to try and if you like the product first. It's a gel base formula which is good and will absorb into your skin not just sit on the skin like some lotion moisturizers do.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Nov. 13, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
Ive been using this product for years and i use about a pea size and can make a jar last for at least 6 - 8 months <3
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Nov. 13, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
I get the biggest size and it last at least 6 months. a little goes a very long way! Its pretty pricey I think but it is so beyond worth it.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Nov. 13, 2016, 6:04 a.m.
I've had my jar for almost a year. I moisturize my face every night when I get out of the shower. It lasts so long because you don't need to use that much when moisturizing. Highly recommend it.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Nov. 12, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
I think mine lasted at least 6 months (maybe longer). You barely have to use any! It seriously makes your skin feel amazing!
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Nov. 11, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Mine lasted me for a month . Its nice and thick so I don't have to use as much. So depending on your skin type and your skin care routine it depends on the individual.
Krissia P.
Krissia P.
Nov. 11, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
Honestly, all you have to do is put just a little bit on the tip of your finger. As long as you do that mine lasted almost a year! Make sure to keep the lid on it though otherwise, it will dry out!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
It last 2-3 month with generous daily usage. You don't need to use much, and it goes a long way. It is totally worth the money.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Jan. 5, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
I guess it depends on how dry your skin is and how many times a day you moisturize. I have very dry skin and I moisturize twice a day. The sample size jar lasted me two weeks. The small jars they sell last me between 6 to 8 weeks. I have not tried the large jars.
Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.
Sept. 26, 2015, 10:48 p.m.
A little goes a long way. And the product delivers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Sept. 13, 2014, 10:59 p.m.
The little sample jar that comes in the cute Clinique bags lasted me two months of daily use.
Christine N.
Christine N.
July 27, 2014, 9:53 p.m.
I use it once a day, on most days ( 5-7 days a week). I've had a new jar for a couple months now and i barely made a dent in it. you don't need a lot of it; a little goes a long way.
Randi S.
Randi S.
June 8, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
Mine lasted me about a year! all you use IS A DAB! i love it
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
May 8, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
You should be able to get 3-6 months out of a standard size jar. some clinique retailers have a larger and smaller size jar available as well.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Nov. 22, 2013, 10:07 p.m.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sept. 2, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
I only got a small jar and it's lasted me literally almost a year, and that's with every day use. A little goes a really long way with this stuff. I love it.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Aug. 19, 2013, 10:43 a.m.
The jars last me at least 4 months. I use a tiny amount because with this product, a little goes a long way.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
June 1, 2013, 9:31 p.m.
One small jar lasted me pretty long, probably half of the winter. I used it once a day.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
May 22, 2013, 4:02 p.m.
The small jar will usually last me at least 4-5 months, if not more. I use it 2x a day around my eyes and that's it. A little goes quite a long way so while the initial price seems steep, it will last a long time. You will only need to purchase 2-3x a year!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
May 3, 2013, 9:19 p.m.
A little goes a long way. I have combination skin and a jar usually last me about 4 months. I usually use it twice a day almost everyday. I ALWAYS use it at least once a day. And sometimes I have caught my fiancé even using it lol
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
April 27, 2013, 4:54 p.m.
A month or two. If you have oily skin, a little goes a long way. If you have dry skin, it might take a bit mroe.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Feb. 14, 2013, 12:41 p.m.
Depends on you. I only use it once a day and use it sparingly so it lasts FOREVER!! I love this stuff
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Jan. 18, 2013, 7:17 p.m.
I get the larger jar and it lasts 4-5 months
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Jan. 6, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
I only use it in the winter! I use one jar per winter :)
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Dec. 29, 2012, 11:20 p.m.
I am a facial hydration nut. One jar lasts me about 1 month.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Dec. 22, 2012, 2:22 p.m.
It last longer than you would think. I would say probably about 4 months. I use it once a day on my face.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Dec. 7, 2012, 5:16 a.m.
A jar lasted me about 3-4 months. I only used it once a day on my face and neck. You do have to be sparing with it because it's like a gel rather than a lotion. You don't need much though for an application, a little bit goes a long way with this stuff!

Join Now