Andrea S.

How long does a jar usually last?

Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
10 months, 2 weeks ago
It honestly depends on how much you use at a time. My jar usually lasts around three months.
Laura T.
Laura T.
11 months, 1 week ago
Lo he tenido por un año, ya que no se utiliza mucho producto, por lo que con un poquito es suficiente
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Quincy, FL
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have had my jar an entire year! So worth the money. I do not use this in the summer months but it is a lifesaver in the winter.
Ashlei C.
Ashlei C.
Rockville, MD
11 months, 2 weeks ago
A little goes a long way. You only need about a finger tip amount to cover your whole face. It lasted for a few months.
Hollie D.
Hollie D.
Winona, MS
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I used my sample jar for 3 months. I purchased the larger jar after I ran out of the sample. I'm now on month two of the large jar and it's still full you do not need very much of this at all. My cheeks get very dry and flaky during the winter. So far this has helped tremendously with that.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Clarendon Hls, IL
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Honestly, this will last for a while. I started using this under my eyes every morning and night, and I've seen such a difference. It takes me about 3 months to go through a sample-size jar (then again, I'm only using it in a small area, but in winter I use it far more often).
C. W.
C. W.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Because of the gel-like texture and how well it spreads, it last for a pretty long time. I had a sample that I used from a gift and it lasted me for almost a month (and the gift sizes are significantly smaller than the regular jar)! It really depends on how much you use at a time though. Some people overuse product believing that more is better but that is not always true. I just dab my middle finger pad in the top of the gel for each side of my face and it is enough for me to feel moisturized. It just glides on so smoothly with no problem. I really works well for me.
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Although my husband uses this quite regularly too (probably 2-3 times a week), the jar stretches anywhere from 2-3 months.
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I cant remember when I bought it... I find it usually lasts a while. Its been at least a couple of months. I sometimes use more than one moisturizer at a time though ( ie one with sunscreen when going outside all day, or sometimes one with a night time serum)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Durham, NC
12 months ago
I have the large jar, I think 50oz. I have had it for about 6 months. This is very light so you dont need a lot.