Leidy E.
Leidy E.
San Antonio, TX
Can I wear it under make up?
Kam S.
Kam S.
May 21, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Yes definitely I have been wearing it under makeup and think it really helps to hydrate the skin for easier application of foundation!
Diaraye D.
Diaraye D.
March 22, 2017, 4:12 p.m.
I was told this can be worn under and onto of your makeup(which I personally wouldn't recommend)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Jan. 25, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
Yes!!! I use this daily under my make up. It help big time in the winter to keep my skin from drying out and flacking. I find that using this allows for my foundation to last longer because my skin not trying to sock up everything I put on it.
Basak A.
Basak A.
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
You should ! I wear it under my make up every day, and the make up works so well over this ! Plus it moisturizes your face like no other cream or spray..seriously.. It lasts all day long and cares for your skin, I love this product and will never use another one for moisturizing..❤️
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:25 p.m.
Yes! I wear this every single day whether I am only going to put on CC cream afterwards or I am going to completely do my whole make up routine! This is my favorite moisturizer, it is the only one that will actually keep my face from getting dry and flaky!
scrap h.
scrap h.
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
yes you can my wife says it makes her foundation actually last longer
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Dec. 15, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Im sure you can, since its a moisturizer.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Dec. 14, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Claro, es muy ligera e hidratante, lo puedes utilizar cada día, antes de tu maquillaje
Zeliah R.
Zeliah R.
Dec. 13, 2016, 2:09 a.m.
Of course. I wear this underneath a primer EVERYTIME I wear my makeup whether it's something subtle or a complete glam look.
Beena B.
Beena B.
Dec. 11, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Definitely yes. I have been using it as a prep under my smashbox foundation and it looks great. no pilling and no seperating of liquid. it doesnt have SPF so you can later it with serums and concealer etc I'm getting the bigger jar next!
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
Dec. 11, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Yes you can and makeup looks great.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Dec. 11, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
If you are looking to save a little money and want a dupe for this product you should try Netrogena's Hydro Gel Moisturizer. You can apply under make up for alone for both products.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Dec. 9, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Yes yes yes! This is such a great moisturizer for before foundation. My foundation clings to it and the moisture surge keeps my face oil free, but also very hydrated.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Dec. 7, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Yes, I have combination/oily skin and I wear it under make up everyday!
H L.
H L.
Dec. 6, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Yes, you can wear it under makeup. It will actually help your makeup stay on longer.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Dec. 6, 2016, 2:19 a.m.
Yes! I apply before makeup. If you have super oily skin I wouldn't just because it could add the extra unwanted oil later in the day.
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.
Dec. 6, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Yes u can
Zonya W.
Zonya W.
Dec. 5, 2016, 6:19 p.m.
Yes it can be worn under makeup. It may be pricey but its worth it especially for these upcoming winter months.
Itzel B.
Itzel B.
Dec. 5, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
Yes you can it! It looks flawless but im not sure if its my skin but it cause a bit of irritation, it goes away after a while. I love it anyways, i totally recommend it.
Tiffany R.
Elizabeth F.
Dec. 3, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
YES!!! i do everyday
Dec. 3, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Si, yo la aplico debajo de la base y se seca muy rápido sobre mi piel , ademas me mantiene el cutis suave e hidratado .
shirley l.
shirley l.
Dec. 3, 2016, 4:22 a.m.
yes you definitely can! it is very water based and absorbs quickly into the skin
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Dec. 1, 2016, 3:14 a.m.
Yes you can! Its a gel so it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Jasmit D.
Jasmit D.
Nov. 30, 2016, 8:01 p.m.
You can! but I would be careful wearing any moisturizer under makeup, only because you don't want your makeup to appear cakey in any way.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Nov. 30, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Absolutely! I do this every day. However, do make sure you let it dry before applying makeup as you would with any moisturizer.
Inna T.
Inna T.
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
You can, but I suggest putting on the makeup shortly after putting on this moisturizer.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Nov. 29, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
I wear this under my make up every day! I have pretty dry skin, so I usually let it sit for about 10 minutes while I go make coffee and pick out my outfit. By the time I'm ready to put on my make up, it's absorbed nicely.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Nov. 29, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
I would promote wearing this under makeup. I found the finish of mineral powders or concealer went on so much smoother.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Nov. 28, 2016, 10:37 p.m.
Yes!!! I always use this under my makeup! It does tend to make your face a little more oily but its also the only moisturizer that I have used that doesnt keep my skin dry!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Nov. 28, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
yes!!!! This product is so light weight its amazing! woke make your face oily
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
Nov. 28, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
YES! Once it absorbs fully you'll be able to wear make-up easily underneath.
member-895fea309
member-895fea309
Nov. 28, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Yes definitely its really smooth and helps keep foundation lasting long
Raluca L.
Raluca L.
Nov. 27, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
yes, definitely! However, i did not find it very moisturizing, and it dries up very quickly.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Nov. 25, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
Yes definitely. Everyone should have a base moisturizer in my opinion under there makeup.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Nov. 24, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
absolutely
jaclyn j.
jaclyn j.
Nov. 24, 2016, 5 a.m.
I always wash my face before putting on makeup, then i moisturize apply primer then my makeup!
Mariangela M.
Mariangela M.
Nov. 23, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
I have dark circles and lines of expression (inheritance) and this served me a lot, I use it at night but it absorbs fast
cathy m.
cathy m.
Nov. 22, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
yes you can. i do all the time it seems like it helps make my foundation last longer also it makes my skin feel really hydrated but not to oily. its a definite must have if your skin gets dry really easy and if you use a make up meant to moisturize your skin it helps alot
Marina J.
Marina J.
Nov. 20, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
Yes! I apply it before doing my makeup, and I've used it after! It makes your skin feel very moisturizer & hydrated!
Emerald S.
Emerald S.
Nov. 20, 2016, 7:42 a.m.
You can abs should wear this moisturizer all the time! Put it on before bed abs them again before your make up for best results and a well hydrated facd
Nov. 19, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
You can use this moisturizer, let it dry and then put in the primer and foundation.
Cochero G.
Cochero G.
Nov. 19, 2016, 10:36 a.m.
I like to apply a light coat of this concealer on my eye lids so when I apply my Shadow it goes on smother and darker, It really is the best concealer I have ever tried.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
yes... this will make your skin smoother and thus the effect of make up on ur face will be better
Keysha J.
Keysha J.
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
this is for a moisturizer. you put it on let it dry and then you would begin with primer and you favorite foundation.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Definitely! The moisturizing properties make a good smooth base to apply makeup upon. It won't clog your pores and I love to use it in the morning for a little pick-me-up since it is cool and has a refreshing smell. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it because a jar will last you a long time.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Nov. 15, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
100% yes! I use it in the morning under my makeup and at night when I am extra dry! It does need a few minutes to soak in before I apply my makeup but it does not repeal my makeup or create a oily look. This is my go to moisturizer year round for both morning and night. It is completely worth the price and will last as a little product goes a long way.
Nov. 13, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Absolutely! What I like to do is give like a 5 min break between putting this on and putting makeup on just to ensure that it has really sunk in. But i find it actually gives the most natural finish while still adding moisture, not too oily and thick to wear under makeup.
Nov. 13, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Nov. 13, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Definitely! I actually like applying my make-up better after using this. it is way easier and makes me feel like I'm treating my skin better. It doesn't change the staying power of my make up either!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Nov. 12, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
This is my go-to moisturizer to wear under makeup! It absorbs sooo quickly and I could apply my foundation almost immediately because I don't have to wait for it to dry! I honestly love this stuff!
Beth A.
Beth A.
Nov. 12, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Definitely yes. Give it a few minutes to fully absorb and sink in and you'll be good. :)
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Nov. 11, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
yes you can! I highly suggest it because it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and allows a nice canvas for primer and foundation. I recommend you use it under foundation
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Nov. 11, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
si se puede y te deja una piel suave lista para el maquillaje
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nov. 11, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Without a doubt
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Most definitely! I agree with everyone that is works as an amazing primer for both powder and liquid foundations.
Vina L.
Vina L.
Oct. 17, 2016, 3:30 a.m.
Yes! It makes your foundation look great!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oct. 10, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Yes. I do..
Marrit B.
Marrit B.
Oct. 2, 2016, 8:53 a.m.
Yes, it makes a real good base!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Oct. 1, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Yes! I wear it under makeup everyday.
Gina S.
Gina S.
May 9, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Yes absolutely!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Nov. 28, 2015, 10:04 p.m.
Yes, I do every day. It also helps makeup stay, and look more flawless, I find.
Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.
Sept. 26, 2015, 10:49 p.m.
Yes of course. It also says on the jar that it can be worn over makeup also... However I have never tried this. Not sure how that would work
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Aug. 27, 2014, 9:39 a.m.
Definitely! It goes on wonderfully and will dry to the touch pretty quickly.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
June 17, 2014, 2:27 a.m.
It is in fact made to go on clean skin underneath your makeup. When used sparingly, it should only take a minute or two to soak into the skin. You may be using too much, or you may need to exfoliate more regularly if you're having trouble with it "sliding around".
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Dec. 4, 2013, 1:15 p.m.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
June 27, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
Yes, it helps to give you soft smooth skin before you apply your make up on top of it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
June 25, 2013, 10:05 a.m.
Yes, this is such a great product to use with or with out make up.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
May 22, 2013, 4 p.m.
I have always used it after my wash and moisturizer for my eye area. Normal moisturizer will make your eyes puff which is not the goal! I then put my makeup on over the Moisture Surge and not only does it keep my eye area safe and moist, but it acts a as primer for my eye makeup to stay put.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
May 3, 2013, 9:22 p.m.
Absolutely! I use it under my makeup often. I apply it and then wait a few minutes (usually while I fix my hair or make my bed or anything that will take a few minutes to let it soak in. You don't want to put on makeup immediately after putting it on. I have also put a little on the back of my hand in a small "glob" then put a little foundation on the back of my hand and mixed them together to create a custom tinted moisturizer. This is great to do bc I can control the amount of coverage i want. For more coverage use less moisturizer and more foundation. For less coverage apply more moisturizer and less foundation.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
April 27, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
Yes but the best way is to blot it with a tissue before applying foundation.
Laura C.
Laura C.
March 28, 2013, 1:29 p.m.
You can, and it helps smooth it on, almost working as a primer. I still prefer to put it on at night, so that my skin can soak in all its benefits!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
March 20, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
Definitely. just let it soak in first
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
March 13, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
Yes but let it set and dry for a minute before applying.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Feb. 19, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
Yes you sure can just let it soak it for a bit before applying foundation or powder. Moisture Surge can even be mixed with foundation to make it more of a tinted moisturizer.