Leidy E.
San Antonio, TX

Can I wear it under make up?

Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
Riverton
2 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely, I do it all the time. This moisturizer absorbs really fast, that one of the things I love about it .
Victória M.
Victória M.
Piedade, SP
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, you can do it! Just make sure that is completely absorbed so It will not mess up with your foundation! I actually really like to use that product under makeup
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes you can!!
Eva K.
Eva K.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes. just make sure it is completely absorbed into skin first. xx!
Kam S.
Kam S.
Smethwick, West Midlands
12 months ago
Yes definitely I have been wearing it under makeup and think it really helps to hydrate the skin for easier application of foundation!
Diaraye D.
Diaraye D.
Bronx, NY
1 year, 1 month ago
I was told this can be worn under and onto of your makeup(which I personally wouldn't recommend)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Tanner, AL
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes!!! I use this daily under my make up. It help big time in the winter to keep my skin from drying out and flacking. I find that using this allows for my foundation to last longer because my skin not trying to sock up everything I put on it.
Basak A.
Basak A.
1 year, 3 months ago
You should ! I wear it under my make up every day, and the make up works so well over this ! Plus it moisturizes your face like no other cream or spray..seriously.. It lasts all day long and cares for your skin, I love this product and will never use another one for moisturizing..❤️
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I wear this every single day whether I am only going to put on CC cream afterwards or I am going to completely do my whole make up routine! This is my favorite moisturizer, it is the only one that will actually keep my face from getting dry and flaky!
scrap h.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
yes you can my wife says it makes her foundation actually last longer