Leidy E.
San Antonio, TX
Can I wear it under make up?
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes you can!!
Eva K.
Eva K.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes. just make sure it is completely absorbed into skin first. xx!
Kam S.
Kam S.
Smethwick, West Midlands
6 months ago
Yes definitely I have been wearing it under makeup and think it really helps to hydrate the skin for easier application of foundation!
Diaraye D.
Diaraye D.
8 months ago
I was told this can be worn under and onto of your makeup(which I personally wouldn't recommend)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Athens, AL
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes!!! I use this daily under my make up. It help big time in the winter to keep my skin from drying out and flacking. I find that using this allows for my foundation to last longer because my skin not trying to sock up everything I put on it.
Basak A.
Basak A.
10 months ago
You should ! I wear it under my make up every day, and the make up works so well over this ! Plus it moisturizes your face like no other cream or spray..seriously.. It lasts all day long and cares for your skin, I love this product and will never use another one for moisturizing..❤️
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! I wear this every single day whether I am only going to put on CC cream afterwards or I am going to completely do my whole make up routine! This is my favorite moisturizer, it is the only one that will actually keep my face from getting dry and flaky!
scrap h.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
10 months, 2 weeks ago
yes you can my wife says it makes her foundation actually last longer
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
11 months ago
Im sure you can, since its a moisturizer.
Laura T.
Laura T.
11 months, 1 week ago
Claro, es muy ligera e hidratante, lo puedes utilizar cada día, antes de tu maquillaje