Leidy E.
Leidy E.
San Antonio, TX
Can I wear it under make up?
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes you can!!
Eva K.
Eva K.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes. just make sure it is completely absorbed into skin first. xx!
Kam S.
Kam S.
Smethwick, West Midlands
4 months ago
Yes definitely I have been wearing it under makeup and think it really helps to hydrate the skin for easier application of foundation!
Diaraye D.
Diaraye D.
6 months ago
I was told this can be worn under and onto of your makeup(which I personally wouldn't recommend)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Athens, AL
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes!!! I use this daily under my make up. It help big time in the winter to keep my skin from drying out and flacking. I find that using this allows for my foundation to last longer because my skin not trying to sock up everything I put on it.
Basak A.
Basak A.
8 months ago
You should ! I wear it under my make up every day, and the make up works so well over this ! Plus it moisturizes your face like no other cream or spray..seriously.. It lasts all day long and cares for your skin, I love this product and will never use another one for moisturizing..❤️
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! I wear this every single day whether I am only going to put on CC cream afterwards or I am going to completely do my whole make up routine! This is my favorite moisturizer, it is the only one that will actually keep my face from getting dry and flaky!
scrap h.
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
8 months, 2 weeks ago
yes you can my wife says it makes her foundation actually last longer
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
9 months, 1 week ago
Im sure you can, since its a moisturizer.
Laura T.
Laura T.
9 months, 1 week ago
Claro, es muy ligera e hidratante, lo puedes utilizar cada día, antes de tu maquillaje
Zeliah R.
Zeliah R.
Bronx, NY
9 months, 1 week ago
Of course. I wear this underneath a primer EVERYTIME I wear my makeup whether it's something subtle or a complete glam look.
Beena B.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
9 months, 1 week ago
Definitely yes. I have been using it as a prep under my smashbox foundation and it looks great. no pilling and no seperating of liquid. it doesnt have SPF so you can later it with serums and concealer etc I'm getting the bigger jar next!
Marisela S.
Marisela S.
Long Island City, NY
9 months, 1 week ago
Yes you can and makeup looks great.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
9 months, 1 week ago
If you are looking to save a little money and want a dupe for this product you should try Netrogena's Hydro Gel Moisturizer. You can apply under make up for alone for both products.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Shinnston , WV
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes yes yes! This is such a great moisturizer for before foundation. My foundation clings to it and the moisture surge keeps my face oil free, but also very hydrated.
Erin L.
Erin L.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, I have combination/oily skin and I wear it under make up everyday!
H L.
H L.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, you can wear it under makeup. It will actually help your makeup stay on longer.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! I apply before makeup. If you have super oily skin I wouldn't just because it could add the extra unwanted oil later in the day.
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.
Yes u can
Zonya W.
Zonya W.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes it can be worn under makeup. It may be pricey but its worth it especially for these upcoming winter months.
Itzel B.
Itzel B.
Las Vegas, NV
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes you can it! It looks flawless but im not sure if its my skin but it cause a bit of irritation, it goes away after a while. I love it anyways, i totally recommend it.
Tiffany R.
Elizabeth F.
YES!!! i do everyday
miami, florida
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Si, yo la aplico debajo de la base y se seca muy rápido sobre mi piel , ademas me mantiene el cutis suave e hidratado .
shirley l.
shirley l.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
yes you definitely can! it is very water based and absorbs quickly into the skin
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
lomita, ca
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes you can! Its a gel so it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Jasmit D.
Jasmit D.
Livermore, CA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
You can! but I would be careful wearing any moisturizer under makeup, only because you don't want your makeup to appear cakey in any way.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Austin, TX
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Absolutely! I do this every day. However, do make sure you let it dry before applying makeup as you would with any moisturizer.
Inna T.
Inna T.
Jacksonville, FL
9 months, 3 weeks ago
You can, but I suggest putting on the makeup shortly after putting on this moisturizer.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I wear this under my make up every day! I have pretty dry skin, so I usually let it sit for about 10 minutes while I go make coffee and pick out my outfit. By the time I'm ready to put on my make up, it's absorbed nicely.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Grand Lake, NS
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I would promote wearing this under makeup. I found the finish of mineral powders or concealer went on so much smoother.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
fremont, nc
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes!!! I always use this under my makeup! It does tend to make your face a little more oily but its also the only moisturizer that I have used that doesnt keep my skin dry!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Phenix City , AL
9 months, 3 weeks ago
yes!!!! This product is so light weight its amazing! woke make your face oily
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
YES! Once it absorbs fully you'll be able to wear make-up easily underneath.
member-895fea309
member-895fea309
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes definitely its really smooth and helps keep foundation lasting long
Raluca L.
Raluca L.
Alpharetta, GA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
yes, definitely! However, i did not find it very moisturizing, and it dries up very quickly.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes definitely. Everyone should have a base moisturizer in my opinion under there makeup.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Elk City, OK
absolutely
jaclyn j.
jaclyn j.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I always wash my face before putting on makeup, then i moisturize apply primer then my makeup!
Mariangela M.
Mariangela M.
V-26512851 mariangela estefania maya flores 8588 NW 56 TH STREET SUITE CBL00001 DORAL FLORIDA
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I have dark circles and lines of expression (inheritance) and this served me a lot, I use it at night but it absorbs fast
cathy m.
cathy m.
10 months ago
yes you can. i do all the time it seems like it helps make my foundation last longer also it makes my skin feel really hydrated but not to oily. its a definite must have if your skin gets dry really easy and if you use a make up meant to moisturize your skin it helps alot
Marina J.
Marina J.
Alma, GA
10 months ago
Yes! I apply it before doing my makeup, and I've used it after! It makes your skin feel very moisturizer & hydrated!
Emerald S.
Emerald S.
Wise, VA
10 months ago
You can abs should wear this moisturizer all the time! Put it on before bed abs them again before your make up for best results and a well hydrated facd
miami, florida
10 months ago
You can use this moisturizer, let it dry and then put in the primer and foundation.
Cochero G.
Cochero G.
Marinette, WI
10 months ago
I like to apply a light coat of this concealer on my eye lids so when I apply my Shadow it goes on smother and darker, It really is the best concealer I have ever tried.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Salinas, CA
10 months ago
yes... this will make your skin smoother and thus the effect of make up on ur face will be better
Keysha J.
Keysha J.
Westminster, CO
10 months ago
this is for a moisturizer. you put it on let it dry and then you would begin with primer and you favorite foundation.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
10 months, 1 week ago
Definitely! The moisturizing properties make a good smooth base to apply makeup upon. It won't clog your pores and I love to use it in the morning for a little pick-me-up since it is cool and has a refreshing smell. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it because a jar will last you a long time.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
10 months, 1 week ago
100% yes! I use it in the morning under my makeup and at night when I am extra dry! It does need a few minutes to soak in before I apply my makeup but it does not repeal my makeup or create a oily look. This is my go to moisturizer year round for both morning and night. It is completely worth the price and will last as a little product goes a long way.
10 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely! What I like to do is give like a 5 min break between putting this on and putting makeup on just to ensure that it has really sunk in. But i find it actually gives the most natural finish while still adding moisture, not too oily and thick to wear under makeup.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
10 months, 1 week ago
Definitely! I actually like applying my make-up better after using this. it is way easier and makes me feel like I'm treating my skin better. It doesn't change the staying power of my make up either!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
10 months, 1 week ago
This is my go-to moisturizer to wear under makeup! It absorbs sooo quickly and I could apply my foundation almost immediately because I don't have to wait for it to dry! I honestly love this stuff!
Beth A.
Beth A.
Calgary, AB
10 months, 1 week ago
Definitely yes. Give it a few minutes to fully absorb and sink in and you'll be good. :)
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Howard Beach, NY
10 months, 1 week ago
yes you can! I highly suggest it because it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and allows a nice canvas for primer and foundation. I recommend you use it under foundation
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
10 months, 1 week ago
si se puede y te deja una piel suave lista para el maquillaje
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Without a doubt
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Volant, PA
11 months ago
Most definitely! I agree with everyone that is works as an amazing primer for both powder and liquid foundations.
Vina L.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes! It makes your foundation look great!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes. I do..
Marrit B.
Marrit B.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, it makes a real good base!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Rochester, NY
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I wear it under makeup everyday.
Gina S.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, I do every day. It also helps makeup stay, and look more flawless, I find.
Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.
Guelph, Ontario
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes of course. It also says on the jar that it can be worn over makeup also... However I have never tried this. Not sure how that would work
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
3 years ago
Definitely! It goes on wonderfully and will dry to the touch pretty quickly.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
3 years, 3 months ago
It is in fact made to go on clean skin underneath your makeup. When used sparingly, it should only take a minute or two to soak into the skin. You may be using too much, or you may need to exfoliate more regularly if you're having trouble with it "sliding around".
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
3 years, 9 months ago
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, it helps to give you soft smooth skin before you apply your make up on top of it.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Chester, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, this is such a great product to use with or with out make up.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I have always used it after my wash and moisturizer for my eye area. Normal moisturizer will make your eyes puff which is not the goal! I then put my makeup on over the Moisture Surge and not only does it keep my eye area safe and moist, but it acts a as primer for my eye makeup to stay put.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
4 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely! I use it under my makeup often. I apply it and then wait a few minutes (usually while I fix my hair or make my bed or anything that will take a few minutes to let it soak in. You don't want to put on makeup immediately after putting it on. I have also put a little on the back of my hand in a small "glob" then put a little foundation on the back of my hand and mixed them together to create a custom tinted moisturizer. This is great to do bc I can control the amount of coverage i want. For more coverage use less moisturizer and more foundation. For less coverage apply more moisturizer and less foundation.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes but the best way is to blot it with a tissue before applying foundation.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
4 years, 5 months ago
You can, and it helps smooth it on, almost working as a primer. I still prefer to put it on at night, so that my skin can soak in all its benefits!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 6 months ago
Definitely. just let it soak in first
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes but let it set and dry for a minute before applying.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Santa Rosa, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes you sure can just let it soak it for a bit before applying foundation or powder. Moisture Surge can even be mixed with foundation to make it more of a tinted moisturizer.