Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst ReliefInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY CLINIQUE #6 in Facial Moisturizers

Lush cream-gel penetrates skin, enhancing natural hyaluronic acid—nature’s perfect moisture magnet. For 24 satisfying hours, skin is plumped, dewy, glowing—from the inside out. Oil-free.

Use after 3-Step, or anytime skin needs a moisture boost.

• Can I wear it under make up?77 Answers
  • I have dry, sometimes flaky skin in the morning but end up being ...35 Answers
  • Do you think that this is worth the price?56 Answers
Courtney J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst ReliefWhen I say I LOVE this product!!!! This is the second jar I’ve purchased from Sephora and it’s now my go-to facial moisturizer. WARNING...It’s expensive, I buy the 1oz jar which is $19. But a little bit goes a long way!!! I place like a pea sized amount on both cheeks, my forehead and my chin. On days my face is super dry I use more or I’ll opt for another moisturizer. I have oily skin and I really feel like this product reduces the amount of oil my face produces. It’s a gel cream so it’s really lightweight and it feels cool going on the skin which is very refreshing.
Emma S.
N Hollywood, CA
This is hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used.  My mom has used Clinique products ever since I can remember, so I started using this moisturizer in high school (about 10 years ago) when she would get the mini size in her gift bag.  I have literally never used a different facial moisturizer since.  The price is hard to swallow at first, but it's completely worth it.  A little bit goes such a long way so the bottle (not actually sure what you call that type of container?) lasts a LONG time.  I bought the largest size and it lasted me about a year.  Not sure if products like this expire or if it's "unsanitary" to use for long (as with mascara), but oh well, I never had any issues!  It was as good on the last day as it was on the first.
My favorite thing about this product is just the way it soaks into your skin.  It doesn't feel like you have any type of product on your face; your skin simply feels moisturized and healthy.  I will honestly be using this moisturizer for the rest of eternity!  There's an intense formula as well which I have tried and I don't like it nearly as much as this one.  Highly, highly recommend this product to everyone!
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this! I just got it earlier this fall because i was looking for a new brand to try when it comes to moisturizing my face. I got this from Macys and whats cool about Clinique too is thata lot of times there are extra freebies along with it. I got a mini bag that had another moisturizer in it, happy perfume, lipstick, etc. Plus, the women there are always very courteous to help you out on what will do good for your face. You can also buy this in Carson's, Dillard's, omand many other big box stores.
Kelsey D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire moisture surge line! My favorite product (and maybe top moisturizer ever) is the overnight moisture mask, but I rotate this product into rotation every few months. It is lightweight, non-greasy, and doesn’t cause breakouts. I like a somewhat heavier moisturizer for every day, but this is great for my skin in hot or humid weather. It has a lovely texture and no discernible smell.
Jasmine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy I decided to try this moisturizer!!! I've been using the Clinique dramatically different gel moisturizer for forever but for some reason my skin has become dry!! I'll blame it on the cold NYC air lol. After reading raving reviews I fell in love!! My skin feels like a babys after applying! It is pricey but I've made the decision to invest in my skin!! Def worth every penny!
Iqra R.
Miami
I love this product. This is first thing I put on my face when I wash it in morning and plan to start the makeup. Even before my primer. It really moisturizer any body with dry skin wants to put. Its not very heavy and sticky and gives a right amount of hydration your skin needs. I love the look of the jar and the product and its feel on the skin.
DeeDee B.
West Plains, MO
My skin is terribly dry, especially in the winter. I finally broke down and tried Moisture Surge and I absolutely fell in love. It was such a relief to find something that finally met my expectations. The price tag is a bit much, so I tried to find a dupe. Honestly, none compare. I came back to Clinique and will never stray again.
Sasha J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Clinique 3 step face wash since I can remember!!!. My husband went out of town and I took the moisterizer (yellow lotion) on vacation. Juts before I was about to lose my edges, I found this cream in a bag of goodies my mom gives me of ALL of her Clinique extras (She's a HUGE Clinique user as well!!). I use this product after i apply the toner and after using it for a wk now I prob wont go bk to the lotion. The Clinique Moisture Surge has left my face soft, glowing, and hydrated. The best part about it is a little goes a long way. I put 3 small dots along my Tzone. Forehead, cheeks and chin. Rub and spread it in and GORG
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! It is such a different texture than I expected, but I like it. It is a gel-type  moisturizer rather than a heavy cream, but layered with the Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan oil, it is my MVP. I use it every night and made sure to pick up a few sample sized ones to toss in my overnight bags. I'll never go back!
Corie S.
Gainesville
I noticed my skin was really getting dried out after my second baby and this is the only moisturizer that fully hydrates my face now. It has a gel-like consistency and a pleasant smell. The cooling effect when you first put it on is amazing. I feel like I have a new layer of fresh, hydrated skin on my face when I wear this. I bought it on Sephora a while back and have purchased it in a Clinique kit with the eye cream and overnight hydrating mask as well. I thought I'd go through the jar much quicker than I did due to my everyday use, but it has lasted a while. Very great product that is well worth the money.
Leidy E.
San Antonio, TX
Can I wear it under make up?
Hannah F.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think that this is worth the price?
Andrea S.
How long does a jar usually last?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, sometimes flaky skin in the morning but end up being oily by the end of the day. I am looking for a moisturizer that will help my dry skin for makeup application in the morning that won't leave a greasy dew. Will this product do the job?
Lois W.