Clinique Moisture Surge™ CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30

BY CLINIQUE #6 in CC Cream

Benefits: Moisturizes, Multitasks, SPF

Skin Types: All
One simple step for glowing skin. Moisturizes, perfects and protects with SPF.

Lightweight formula instantly color corrects a range of complexion concerns—redness, dullness, sallowness—so all you see is a healthy-looking glow. Oil-free hydration and sunscreen mean a more flawless look tomorrow, too. Each versatile shade is appropriate for a range of skin tones and undertones.

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Oil-Free. Non-Acnegenic.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Wear It Alone Or Apply It Over Your Favourite Clinique Moisturizer (A Great Option For Drier Skins)
  • For Gentle, Efficient Removal, Use Any Clinique Makeup Remover
  • Men Can Wear It Too-it Blends Easily For A Healthy Look

Octinoxate 7.50% , Octisalate 5.00% , Titanium Dioxide 5.20% , Zinc Oxide 3.20%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Squalane , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Glyceryl Stearate , Behenyl Alcohol , Peg-40 Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Trehalose , Caffeine , Glycerin , Linoleic Acid , Lecithin , Stearic Acid , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Sorbitol , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Xanthan Gum , Silica , Alumina , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

• "due to ingredient issues, there are few cc creams i can use.  i chose this one based on reviews and bought it from ulta in the "light" color.  i'm usually "porcelain" or something similar in foundations, and the "light" in this works well for me.  it's thick...a little goes a long way, depending on how much coverage you want.  i like that it has an spf.  the only issue i have with it is that it's a little heavy feeling on the skin.  this isn't a tinted moisturizer.  so you will feel it.  but i like the way my skin looks in it, and it's not breaking me out! so i'll be buying this again, unless i find something else i like.  this doesn't prevent oil from coming through, so if you prefer a more matte appearance, carry oil blotting papers with you.  i have combination skin that is very acne prone and sensitive to chemicals." in 53 reviews
  • "i like this product and i use it everytime i go out, it has a good coverage ,it gives a pure and natural look, but it doesn't last for long and it is heavy it needs to be more soft, the price is good, it is good only for oily skin." in 53 reviews
  • "this is a good formula for dry skin, it helps your other makeup to go on smooth. " in 21 reviews
  • "i have used nothing but clinique cc cream on my face for years. my skin is somewhat red so it evens my skin tone beautifully. i get so many compliments on my skin when i use this! however i do notice towards the end of the day it does start to wear off. the only other downside, in my opinion, is that it only comes in a few different colors. in the summer and winter i have to mix a few together to get the correct color for my skin tone. other than that i love it and it's the only foundation i will ever use on my face!" in 19 reviews
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! I hot mine from Sephora and im hlad I did. Its perfect for thos no makeup days! And it gives a radiance and does even the skin tone. I use it with Clinique Moisture Surge™ Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief and it works wonders on the skin and just looks so amazing and you just have the best skin after its hard to use other ccs after I have tried these two paired on hot days and also helps in the winter when the skin gets dried out.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural Fair more...
I think this product is very convenient, its a skincare product but I love that you get everything you need to start your day and your routine, sunscreen SPF 30, moisturizer (contains hyaluronic acid which is awesome ), and also color corrector, so there you get like 5 products in 1! It's worth the $. I feel my skin radiant, healthy and protected when I used it!
SAMANTHA ☆.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CC CREAM. This product keeps my face looking clear and even all day long. I use the oil free version and am in love with it. Best cc cream by far. Matches my skin so perfectly that nobody can tell that I’m wearing anything at all. I always get compliments everytime I wear it.
Savannah B.
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Natural Fair more...
I like this for the summers when I need more of a richer coverage but still a lighter look than my winter full face makeup. My skin is SUPER fair so the coloring isn’t perfect, but with a CC cream, this is a consistent go to
Nicole L.
Ny queens
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fresh Peach more...
This a amazing product it works really good it leaves your face like a soft baby’s hand.Aksi has a high glow at last makes your face look so radiant and beautiful I would a bunch of times recommend you this product!!
Amanda C.
Taylor , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin is Dry and I constantly have to keep it nourished and hydrated or else i will get flaky skin or patchy areas under my foundation. This is super hydrating and nourishes. I love this formula and brand.
Jessica A.
Review for: Other more...
So I was VERY iffy to try this CC cream out just cause I feel like Clinique doesn’t have the best foundation, but this CC cream has to be the hands down best I’ve tried! Very light weight, looks like skin! It isn’t very full coverage but that’s okay cause it’s a CC cream. Lol
Himali B.
New York
I have used a lot of Clinique products but none of them have worked really great for me but somehow I end up buying g one or the other products from Clinique after reading great reviews or getting suggestions for friends. I specifically wanted a CC cream with SPF as nowadays I am all about sun protection & have SPF in makeup products ensures that you never step out without makeup. First issue for me with this CC cream was that I couldn't get a perfect match for my skin tone. I have combination skin & sometimes get dry patches on my face which get exaggerated afterusing foundation & BB/CC cream so I thought I won't have that problem as it's supposed to be hydrating but this CC cream didn't do much for me. I won't be buying it again definitely, I am quiet disappointed with this one.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I really enjoyed this cc cream bc you actually got coverage with it. I’ve recently switched most of my cosmetics to be all natural and vegan. But this is a good one to try if you are looking.
Kate P.
Houston
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Fresh Peach more...
Very nice love cc cream a lot good for the skin makes my makeup look good all the time you should go get it if you want too not forcing you to but it’s very nice and great to use
Influenster M.
How much coverage does it have?
Can I get this stuff for free I am only 13
Ashley V.
Toronto , ON
Does it make your skin breakout or is it pretty light?
Lauren Y.
I have tried multiple BB creams both from the drugstore and higher end. Is this worth the price?
Wendy M.
I use a sunscreen then a foundation daily. Does the Uv protection in this CC cream work as well as applying a separate sun screen? Also, after a few hours of wear, does this CC cream make your face feel and look oily? Thanks in advance for your input!