Clinique Moisture Surge™ CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30

BY CLINIQUE #5 in CC Cream

Benefits: Moisturizes, Multitasks, SPF

Skin Types: All
One simple step for glowing skin. Moisturizes, perfects and protects with SPF.

Lightweight formula instantly color corrects a range of complexion concerns—redness, dullness, sallowness—so all you see is a healthy-looking glow. Oil-free hydration and sunscreen mean a more flawless look tomorrow, too. Each versatile shade is appropriate for a range of skin tones and undertones.

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Oil-Free. Non-Acnegenic.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Wear It Alone Or Apply It Over Your Favourite Clinique Moisturizer (A Great Option For Drier Skins)
  • For Gentle, Efficient Removal, Use Any Clinique Makeup Remover
  • Men Can Wear It Too-it Blends Easily For A Healthy Look

Octinoxate 7.50% , Octisalate 5.00% , Titanium Dioxide 5.20% , Zinc Oxide 3.20%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Squalane , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Glyceryl Stearate , Behenyl Alcohol , Peg-40 Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Trehalose , Caffeine , Glycerin , Linoleic Acid , Lecithin , Stearic Acid , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Sorbitol , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Xanthan Gum , Silica , Alumina , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

• "due to ingredient issues, there are few cc creams i can use.  i chose this one based on reviews and bought it from ulta in the "light" color.  i'm usually "porcelain" or something similar in foundations, and the "light" in this works well for me.  it's thick...a little goes a long way, depending on how much coverage you want.  i like that it has an spf.  the only issue i have with it is that it's a little heavy feeling on the skin.  this isn't a tinted moisturizer.  so you will feel it.  but i like the way my skin looks in it, and it's not breaking me out! so i'll be buying this again, unless i find something else i like.  this doesn't prevent oil from coming through, so if you prefer a more matte appearance, carry oil blotting papers with you.  i have combination skin that is very acne prone and sensitive to chemicals." in 53 reviews
  • "i like this product and i use it everytime i go out, it has a good coverage ,it gives a pure and natural look, but it doesn't last for long and it is heavy it needs to be more soft, the price is good, it is good only for oily skin." in 53 reviews
  • "this is a good formula for dry skin, it helps your other makeup to go on smooth. " in 21 reviews
  • "i have used nothing but clinique cc cream on my face for years. my skin is somewhat red so it evens my skin tone beautifully. i get so many compliments on my skin when i use this! however i do notice towards the end of the day it does start to wear off. the only other downside, in my opinion, is that it only comes in a few different colors. in the summer and winter i have to mix a few together to get the correct color for my skin tone. other than that i love it and it's the only foundation i will ever use on my face!" in 19 reviews
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Medium Deep more...
For reference I'm NC40 and wear the MediumDeep shade of this product. Straight out of the tube, these colors run d-a-r-k but once applied they sheer out very nicely and are quite forgiving. To be fair, I've only worn it one day so I don't want to jump the gun and remark about performance. I know many women have been waiting to try this and are questioning what shade to get so I wanted to rush post a preliminary review which I will update when I have a better feel for how it holds up.
Stay Tuned!
UPDATE: I’ve worn this CC cream several times over the past week and gotta say that I love it. The color match is really pretty good - maybe a super teensy smidge dark but the shade lighter than this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too light so this is the correct shade for me. This CC cream looks natural, holds up beautifully and I get a full 10+ hours wear without any noticeable fading or oxidation (though to be fair, my skin is on the dry side so I can't speak to how this will be for oily/oilier skin types). I also love Bobbi Brown's BB cream just as much (see separate review) and don't know if the benefits of one outweigh the other. This is a solid performer!!
Nikki B.
I am a fan of Cliniques Foundations so I decided that I would give their Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectfum SPF 30 a shot! (whoa that was a mouthful!) As I am not a fan of CC creams I went into this biased against the product, which is not quite fair. After much debate I decided that I would give Cliniques Moisture Surge CC Cream HCCBS SPC 30 a fair trial and wiped away my prejudice.  I am a professional MUA so I expect ALOT out of one product, I want it to work for everyone, everywhere, all the time. After about two weeks of using Cliniques MS CC Cream HCCBS SPC 30 I noticed that it provided adequate protection against the harsh Florida sun, while also standing up to the heat-refusing to melt off my face!  It also applied very smoothly, like silk but without the oily greasy feeling! I found that if I needed to apply more throughout the day I could easily apply a super light thin layer and it went on nice and uniform withouth looking like I had caked on my makeup, it didn't smear makeup under my eyes giving me that "up all night look" either! I was becoming VERY impressed. The final test, after two weeks of use how would my combination skin hold up? WELL, IMPRESSED AGAIN! My face DID NOT break out with acne or blackheads, the normaly dry portions of my face (around the crest of the nostrils, the cheek by my ear) did not dry out through the day and when I washed the makeup off at night it seemed as though the makeup double actioned as a moisturizer through the day! BUT the oily places of my face (most of it) my forehead, the filtrum area of the above lip under the nostril, above my chin under my bottom lip, the angle of my face where my chin becomes the neck area) Those places are all super greasy for me, but again, throughout the day I was not having to use oil blotting wipes (actually cool trick, you can actually use much cheaper perm wrap papers they're the same thing!) to blot the oil from my face, and then reapply CC cream or setting powder, pretty much redo my whole face of makeup. I was not having to do these things anymore, my makeup was lasting ALL DAY! PLUS it was color correction a hideous scar I recieved curtosey of a fall that gave me 42 horrendous stitches that were put in fast and haphazardly leaving an indention all the way across my forehead, then raised skin, along with suture marks and discoloration. As well as a scar on my chin and next to my lip. I began to noice that the CC cream was evening out my skintone, calming the redness and dark spots! AND I could use it to build up the indention of the scar and it blended easily into the outer edges making it less noticable! So then I began to question, is it just an fluke? I decided to try this on my sister every day for two weeks straight,  my sister has severely acne prone skin, that is very greasey, and riddled with scars and discolorations from acne and picking.  So here is the big test.  My sister was expecting a miracle cream and after two days was angry that it wasn't doing what she expected. After  a week I noticed that her anger was subsiding, she stopped touching her face constantly so she was not ruining the application and contributing to the development of acne, oil an ruination of the makeup application. After a full day her skin was a little shiny but nothing compared to what it normally would be, her skintone and acne scars were still evened out from the initial application of the CC cream,  By the end of week two WITHOUT the application of the CC cream there was a noticable difference in her skin; it was as if Cliniques MS CC cream also worked as an acne treatment! So not only did it blend easily, was light weight, protected against the sun, worked to even out her skin tone, acne scars, discolorations, prohibit oil and shine but now it was contributing to the decline of active acne on her face!   I am in love with this product, I will definately be purchasing it again, I tell everyone I know and meet about it, I keep it on me at all times, I even offer to give people free applications of the product just because I like it so much and it has changed my sisters life and if that product can do something so amazing for my sister I want to help as many people as possible and give them the chance to change theirs as well.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love Clinique, it was the first brand if makeup/skincare I ever used. And the CC cream was the best fit for me when I was 12 and 13 and just starting to use makeup. It provides just the right amount of coverage without looking like you have a ton of makeup on and at the same time has lots of skin healthy ingredients worked right in.
SAMANTHA ☆.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CC CREAM. This product keeps my face looking clear and even all day long. I use the oil free version and am in love with it. Best cc cream by far. Matches my skin so perfectly that nobody can tell that I’m wearing anything at all. I always get compliments everytime I wear it.
Kaurys R.
4570 manhattan college pkwy, bronx ny 10471 apt B
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I use this product ever single day and I'm obsessed! I love the way it has transformed my skin. I look glowing and hydrated and like I have some life and color to my face. My skin is very dry and This CC cream keeps my skin happy all day long and provides protection against the sun!!
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Natural Fair more...
This moisture surge cc cream provides a great light coverage while keeping your skin hydrated fall day. It blends very easily and isn’t splotchy at all. The coverage last all day and is great in the summertime when you just want a nice, light coverage.
Martha M.
This one it worth it, i have been using this product a while now, and it covers and skin feels hydrated, it has spf thats good to have, sometimes i get out to do some other activities, and just grab this it covers my skin and also gives me spf.😊
Hayley I.
Decatur, AL
I love Clinique’s CC cream! It’s heavier than most CC creams and gives good coverage. But it still lets your natural skin texture show through. This may not work great for anyone with problematic skin at least not without using concealer.
Becca R.
Tampa, FL
I've used this product for years! Nothing I have tried can compare. It blends so well and lasts all day. It's light on your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's affordable and added bonus, it has spf 30 in it.
Sayra B.
Review for: Fresh Peach more...
It is very refreshing helps keeps it moisturize as well I just love it it’s also very affordable leaves your skin feeling very good I would really recommend giving it out a try smells good as well I just love it
Influenster M.
How much coverage does it have?
Can I get this stuff for free I am only 13
Ashley V.
Toronto , ON
Does it make your skin breakout or is it pretty light?
Lauren Y.
Hamilton, ON
I have tried multiple BB creams both from the drugstore and higher end. Is this worth the price?
Wendy M.
I use a sunscreen then a foundation daily. Does the Uv protection in this CC cream work as well as applying a separate sun screen? Also, after a few hours of wear, does this CC cream make your face feel and look oily? Thanks in advance for your input!

Macy's