Clinique Moisture Surge™ CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30

BY CLINIQUE #5 in CC Cream

Benefits: Moisturizes, Multitasks, SPF

Skin Types: All
One simple step for glowing skin. Moisturizes, perfects and protects with SPF.

Lightweight formula instantly color corrects a range of complexion concerns—redness, dullness, sallowness—so all you see is a healthy-looking glow. Oil-free hydration and sunscreen mean a more flawless look tomorrow, too. Each versatile shade is appropriate for a range of skin tones and undertones.

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Oil-Free. Non-Acnegenic.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Wear It Alone Or Apply It Over Your Favourite Clinique Moisturizer (A Great Option For Drier Skins)
  • For Gentle, Efficient Removal, Use Any Clinique Makeup Remover
  • Men Can Wear It Too-it Blends Easily For A Healthy Look

Octinoxate 7.50% , Octisalate 5.00% , Titanium Dioxide 5.20% , Zinc Oxide 3.20%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Squalane , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Glyceryl Stearate , Behenyl Alcohol , Peg-40 Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Trehalose , Caffeine , Glycerin , Linoleic Acid , Lecithin , Stearic Acid , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Sorbitol , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Xanthan Gum , Silica , Alumina , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Tin Oxide , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)]

• "due to ingredient issues, there are few cc creams i can use.  i chose this one based on reviews and bought it from ulta in the "light" color.  i'm usually "porcelain" or something similar in foundations, and the "light" in this works well for me.  it's thick...a little goes a long way, depending on how much coverage you want.  i like that it has an spf.  the only issue i have with it is that it's a little heavy feeling on the skin.  this isn't a tinted moisturizer.  so you will feel it.  but i like the way my skin looks in it, and it's not breaking me out! so i'll be buying this again, unless i find something else i like.  this doesn't prevent oil from coming through, so if you prefer a more matte appearance, carry oil blotting papers with you.  i have combination skin that is very acne prone and sensitive to chemicals." in 53 reviews
  • "i like this product and i use it everytime i go out, it has a good coverage ,it gives a pure and natural look, but it doesn't last for long and it is heavy it needs to be more soft, the price is good, it is good only for oily skin." in 53 reviews
  • "this is a good formula for dry skin, it helps your other makeup to go on smooth. " in 21 reviews
  • "i have used nothing but clinique cc cream on my face for years. my skin is somewhat red so it evens my skin tone beautifully. i get so many compliments on my skin when i use this! however i do notice towards the end of the day it does start to wear off. the only other downside, in my opinion, is that it only comes in a few different colors. in the summer and winter i have to mix a few together to get the correct color for my skin tone. other than that i love it and it's the only foundation i will ever use on my face!" in 19 reviews
Himali B.
New York
Review for: Clinique - Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF30 - Natural Fair - 40ml/1.3oz more...
I have used a lot of Clinique products but none of them have worked really great for me but somehow I end up buying g one or the other products from Clinique after reading great reviews or getting suggestions for friends. I specifically wanted a CC cream with SPF as nowadays I am all about sun protection & have SPF in makeup products ensures that you never step out without makeup. First issue for me with this CC cream was that I couldn't get a perfect match for my skin tone. I have combination skin & sometimes get dry patches on my face which get exaggerated afterusing foundation & BB/CC cream so I thought I won't have that problem as it's supposed to be hydrating but this CC cream didn't do much for me. I won't be buying it again definitely, I am quiet disappointed with this one.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Light more...
The Clinique CC cream is just an okay CC cream. It somewhat evens out the skin tone and has SPF in it. But, for my personal skin type it didn't work. I have acne prone, sensitive skin, so I'm kinda picky about the ingredients I put on my face. While it isn't terrible, I have other preferences (IT Cosmetics CC Cream). This CC Cream also didn't help to cover up any acne/pigmentation. I basically just used it as a sunscreen.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I'm pretty disappointed by how few color choices there are. None of them are light enough for me. In the summer when I am dark enough to wear the light shade, the coverage is light to medium. Very light on your face though, it feels like you only have on moisturizer which I love. Buy it in store so you can tell if it matches!
Nicki B.
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I didn't really like this product much. It felt a little too thick on my face, and the color didn't match or blend in as well as I would have liked. I prefer a lighter natural look. Maybe this just wasn't the right product for me. I wanted to try anyways. :P
Mekaela W.
I have oily and very occasionally dry skin and this is my new favorite foundation! I like a light/medium coverage that doesn’t wash all of my color out and this is the one!! So worth the price tag! One tube has lasted me over 3 moths so far. But I don’t use it everyday.
megan f.
HIGH RIDGE, MO
Review for: Light more...
I really like this cc cream.  It is perfect for those days you want a light coverage and a natural look.  It is super silky and blends really well.  It doesn't give full coverage so it really is a "your skin but better" finish.  If you have blemishes that you are trying to cover up, you will need something a little heavier.  This really isn't a buildable product. It really is for a very light makeup kind of day.
Sophia C.
Venice
So this little bad thing is an absolute life saver. This is an always must have tinted moisturizer! It's used for evening the skin tone, whether it's redness or dark spots and when you want to keep it light on the face!
Sasa P.
This is my favorite LIGHT make up, I’ve ever worn. A Clinique expert at Macy’s introduced it to me. It works BETTER than the normal Nutty Even Better foundation I use because it truly blends with my skin tone. The only con is that the moisturizer in this creates more reflections in pictures. It’s definitely okay though, my skin is thankful!😂💕
Brooke W.
Howe
Review for: Very Light more...
I used to think this product was amazing. I struggled with acne and I tried to use this cc cream as a light coverage product but it broke me out worse. It also doesn’t set well on the skin without powder and oxidized.
Diana K.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Medium Deep more...
This has to be one of my favorite products! I got it from Macy’s and at first was a little skeptical but when I applied it, it worked so well with my skin. I have combination dry/oily skin and with this product I barely put any moisturizer on before because it’s mixed with a moisturizer. It doesn’t look cakey at all and is so smooth and natural looking on my skin and covers really well! Definitely my go to product from now on.
Influenster M.
How much coverage does it have?
Ashley V.
Toronto , ON
Does it make your skin breakout or is it pretty light?
Wendy M.
I use a sunscreen then a foundation daily. Does the Uv protection in this CC cream work as well as applying a separate sun screen? Also, after a few hours of wear, does this CC cream make your face feel and look oily? Thanks in advance for your input!
Lauren Y.
I have tried multiple BB creams both from the drugstore and higher end. Is this worth the price?
Stacey W.
Erwin, NC
Do you prefer this or the Clinique BB Cream? I personally prefer the BB because it has oil-control properties, plus I fall somewhere between the Light and Light-Medium shades in the CC so I have to add bronzer to darken up the Light enough.

Sephora