• Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 15 ml
  • Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 30 ml
  • Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 50 ml

BY CLINIQUE

Our addictively refreshing gel-cream is now enhanced to give your skin the power to rehydrate itself. Delivers an instant moisture boost. Keeps skin almost twice as hydrated at the end of the day than it did before. Enjoy 72 hours of non-stop hydration, even after washing your face.

Advanced hydrator with Auto-Replenishing Technology actually helps skin create its own internal water source to continually rehydrate itself. Then locks in all that moisture for an endlessly plump, dewy, healthy-looking glow.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

Multi-tasking formula can be used anytime skin needs a moisture boost, under or over makeup, or as a 5-minute mask.

Key Ingredients / Technology:
New Auto-Replenishing Technology with caffeine helps trigger skin’s own rehydration system. Hyaluronic Acid fragments and Activated Aloe Water plump skin with moisture. A super-holding matrix of humectants and polymers help reduce water loss and seal in moisture.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Trisiloxane , Trehalose , Sucrose , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Saccharomyces Lysate Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Caffeine , Sorbitol , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Oleth-10 , Sodium Polyaspartate , Saccharide Isomerate , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Tocopheryl Acetate , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Tromethamine , Peg-8 , Hexylene Glycol , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Red 4 (Ci 14700) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

• Has anyone been using this product regularly? I recently ...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extende...6 Answers
  • So because it's a 72 hour product, how often do you apply...4 Answers
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Absolutely the best moisturizer around. I have very dry skin, but it makes mine feel super moisturized without being oily. The gel goes on so nice and smooth. Leaves my skin feeling smoother and looking brighter! I would recommend this product to everyone of all skin types! Well worth the money I promise!" in 20 reviews
  • "Most hydrating moisturizer I have ever used, and I love it. Provides a cooling sensation due to the gel formula. Good for all skin types, even oily." in 16 reviews
  • "I love Clinique, this gel hydrator is light weight, fast absorbing  and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and replenished. I have very sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my skin or cause me to break out in hives. Would highly recommend to everyone, you wont be disappointed.  [product:clinique-moisture-surge-72-hour-auto-replenishing-hydrator]  " in 8 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I got a deluxe sized sample tube of Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator from Clinique's Instagram page to try out before going out & paying the somewhat expensive price on the full sized jar. I have used Clinique's products since my school days & have veered away from it the past few years to try new brands/products. I have combination skin & so far my skin is loving this! It's super lightweight & absorbs almost instantly when I smooth the gel over my whole face! I like that I can use it on both of my different types of skin I have (dry & oily in my T-zone) & it hasn't caused any irritation/breakout's & doesn't clog my pores. I also appreciate that Clinique doesn't make their products with strong scents, this one is very faint & barely there. As far as the claims of 72 hrs of hydration, I can't say that I know if that's true because I don't go that long without washing my face but it definitely brings much needed moisturization & leaves my skin super soft 💕 I definitely gives this one a thumbs up 👍 I see this as being more of a summer moisturizer for me, because of it's light gel texture & that it works well under my make-up, makes it perfect for bringing lots of moisture without the weight of a heavy cream✨
Elizabeth G.
Ontario, CA
I honestly was really surprised by this one as I’ve tried their “dramatically different” gel moisturizer for oily/combination skin a few times before (the yellow tube) and it was good but not amazing but THIS moisture surge one blew me away 😍 I never know how to feel with gel moisturizers because I like to feel the thickness of a cream absorbing into my skin as I feel gels don’t do that so well but this one really surprised me and exceeded all expectations!!! My skin has never felt so soft with a moisturizer like this one and I’ve tried many high end ones!! Skin felt so baby soft and super moisturized but never greasy or heavy or oily! I don’t how they do it! Amazing! Will be repurchasing :) Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve never used a gel based moisturizer until Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator and I’m never going back! I have oily, acne prone skin so I liked my moisturizer to really moisture my skin. The thought behind that is.. if my skin is moisturized then I can trick my skin into not producing excess oils. The moisture leaves the skin plump and healthy. I’ve even noticed that it has calm down my inflammation too. It doesn’t have much of a scent but fragrance doesn’t bother me anyway. It’s just an overall good moisturizer, the only downside is the cost. I would definitely recommend.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: Clinique
I COULD REVIEW THIS PRODUCT ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!! I had struggled with my skin for the longest time due to acne and combination skin (oily & dry, depending on the weather). My mom had bought this for me in the past and I used it all but never restocked. Please ask me why I didn’t!!!! My mom bought me some for Christmas this past year and I can’t go a day without it!!!!! My face looks so much better too since I have started using it!! Clinique Moisture Surge 72 hour auto replenishing hydrator has impressed me so much and has boosted my confidence. I wish so much that I could tell Clinique how thankful I am for their product! 100% recommend this product!!!
Shauna C.
I received Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator this product in the mail from Clinique as a free promotional sample, I do like this, it does make my skin look and feel more hydrated, the only thing I have to say I don't like about it is it takes a longer time than I would like for it to absorb into my skin. As far as cost goes this isn't the most expensive and neither is it cheap so it's a good middle. I would probably purchase again, I do like the deals and gifts you get with Clinique.
elizabeth S.
Clyde, MI
I received this product from a ad on Facebook. I was curious to see if it would actually keep my skin moisturize for the full 72 hours. I normally have really dry skin in the winter time on my face especially when it is windy. The dry patches on my cheeks turn pink and are quite painful. I first applied this product to my bare skin after washing my face at night time. Initially it made my skin feel moist and soft at the same time. When I woke up in the morning my skin felt soft but also smooth like a baby's bottom. This softness and smoothness continued throughout the day even through the wind. I did not reapply this product for 2 days and my skin was still just as soft. I have applied this over a serum and under my makeup and it has made a tremendous difference in how my makeup looks. It does have a slight smell but it is not unpleasant and wears off as it dries. The texture of the product was pleasant on my skin and did not leave my fingers sticky. I would recommend this product for anyone who has dry skin during the winter or throughout the year. I think I will buy the full size of this product to use during the winter months to keep my skin looking healthy and vibrant. Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Kayla B.
Bassett
This sinks into your skin like a dream. It is a thick consistency so you don't need alot at all. So the price tag may seem like it's pricey but it will last you a long time. It really has helped my dry acne prone skin become normal. This will not leave you skin greasy at all. It almost feels like a thick serum in a way. I enjoy using this it at night. I would a 100% recommend this to anyone because I don't think that it will make oily skin oiler. My skin does get oily and is acne prone but it also has dry patches on my cheeks. This product really gives my skin balance.
Mackenzie R.
Transformed my skin! In the middle of winter when the heater in the house is blasting and the temperature outside is frigid, my skin dries out. I used this product before bed and in the morning and within 2 days my skin was completely moisturized! I will now always turn to this product. It doesn't leave skin super greasy either. It is super light and feels great on your skin. Absolutely love this moisturizer and will be purchasing again and again.
Josephina H.
Jamaica, NY
Clinique Moisture Surge is an excellent component for dehydrated and thirst quenching skin. I’m beyond please that I purchased this item. The formulation of this product is light, gel like consistency, but very efficient. The combination based on its make-up remains on your skin for hours. Replenishing the skin of what nutrients it loses during the day. This product was highly productive during the cold months, winter. Currently, on my second jar.
Julie T.
St. Louis
I’ve used Clinique’s 3-Step System for my entire adult life (during my teens too!) and have forever been complimented on my skin. I’m now in my late 30s and recently decided I needed a moisturizer with a little something extra. I’d tried several and had been underwhelmed with anything I felt was reasonably priced (under $100 a jar is where I’d like to be). Well. The search is over, for me. Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Hydrator is EVERYTHING. It truly does hydrate and plump my skin, the gel-cream formula doesn’t feel or get oily, and it absorbed into my combination skin in mere moments. I received a sample of this product. When I went to purchase it, I was shocked at how affordable it was! I know I sound a bit over the top, but I like this almost as much (perhaps just as much...give me a few more weeks) as La Mer’s Gel Cream...and this is a mere fraction of the cost! Thank you, Clinique...for what is turning out to be a lifetime of beautiful skin. I could not be a more satisfied customer. Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
How does this compare to Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief?
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
Is this worth the money? I find that a lot of moisturisers break me out
s v.
So because it's a 72 hour product, how often do you apply it?
Liz B.
Palm Harbor, FL
The Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel no longer works for me. Or leaves my skin dry right away. The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ is still too heavy for me. Will this product be the best “in between” choice of the two?
Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
Is this ok for oily skin too? I get dry patches but by the end of the day I’m usually pretty shiny. Hoping to find something that hits all my problems...