BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer

Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer

An oil-free gel-cream moisturizer that keeps skin hydrated even after washing your face.

What is the difference between this and the other moisture surge products?
Is this good for dry skin? Will it give me a glow?
Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer!
Jennifer H.
2,646 reviews
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer H.
Since once working for Clinique years ago , MS is the one thing I will not be without ! Dry skin, this will remedy it! Oily skin, no breakout! Truly a work all moisturizer, mask like gel for almost all skin types that just feels yummy on your skin!
Anna A.
1,606 reviews
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Anna A.
Love this product! It is light and more of a gel cream. I used it a lot throughout the summer. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any sticky/greasy feeling left behind on my face. It makes my skin feel soft, smooth and moisturized. I would definitely recommend trying Clinique Moisture Surge 100H auto-replenishing hydrator. You will not be disappointed!
Ann M.
Schaumburg, IL
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Ann M.
Definitely hydrating. It’s a gel cream texture. It’s my first time trying it, and my one critique is that it does not dry into the skin fully. Overall, a good product and worth a try!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Misty B.
[product:moisture-surge-100h-auto-replenishing-hydrator-moisturizer] this moisturizer leaves my skin feeling super hydrated. A little goes a long way. I feel that it is a good value as well. It overall met my expectations. I would buy again in the future.
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Veronica L.
I am not sure how people actually like this! The only positives are that there isn’t a smell abs it feels lightweight. Negatives—It doesn’t absorb! The attached picture of my hand shows a sheen that it gives. It feels tacky. When it put it on my face, my makeup feels sticky abs my powdered foundation starts to pill and crumble. -I got this as a birthday sample from Sephora and am so glad I didn’t pay for it. Definitely sucks in my mind!
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Colleen S.
This moisturizer is amazing. It claims to last 100 hours and it definitely does. It leaves my face so moisturized and smooth and it is great for the cold winter weather. It’s gentle but powerful. I have slightly sensitive skin and it never bothers me. I use it every other day because the second day it’s still working and I don’t feel it has to be used every day. It’s a smaller jar but lasts a long time since you only need a little.
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Kristin S.
I got this from Ulta as my October birthday freebie present. This gel moisturizer does not have a scent. It is great! My skin feels soft and silky with it on. My skin also feels very hydrated but not oily or greasy. I really like it. I would buy this when my little bottle runs out.
Christa J.
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Christa J.
I received this as a complimentary sample for birthday gift from Ulta. It is a nice size and leaves my skin soft. No irritation or break outs.
Azelia T.
San Antonio, TX
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Azelia T.
So, I recently picked this up from Ulta as it was an option as a free birthday gift. I am in LOVE with it!!! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated without leaving me feeling or looking greasy. It takes a few minutes for it soak in. I will totally buy this product once I run out of my birthday gift. I am so glad I decided on this rather than the eyeliner. I would recommend this to a friend for sure!! Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer
Vera C.
Calexico, CA
Clinique Moisture Surge™ 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Moisturizer uploaded by Vera C.
I received this mini size in a beauty box ! This makes my skin so soft and glowy. Super hydrating, I love the way this feels on my skin, so refreshing, very suitable for dry skin. I would definitely buy this in a bigger size. Highly recommend.