Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Skin Types: Works for all skin types.
Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. Refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch. Oil-free.
How to Use:
• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care
• Start in center of face and blend outward with fingertips
• Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges,especially along jawlines
• Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover
Top Questions See all 120 Q&A
- "great cream for oil control. helps with preventing acne and maintain a clear complexion." in 29 reviews
- "A tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you need a quick foundation like look and what better brand to use that Clinique !" in 3 reviews
- "The best way to make your face look hydrated is by using this dayly before applying you makeup." in 1 review
- "It is light weight so it doesn't ever look cakey and it provides great coverage." in 1 review
- "It's gives great coverage but doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of make up!" in 1 review
As a lifelong Clinique customer I was thrilled when this was introduced and it does not disappoint. Beautiful light coverage that looks like skin. I use my fingers to apply, it melts into my skin leaving a lightly dewy finish.
I have super sensitive skin and Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer doesn't trigger me.
It doesn't stick to dry patches or make them stand out more which I really loved.
The consistency is really nice. Not too thin or too thick. The price is decent if you just want kind of a perfecting moisturizer with very little coverage.
It doesn't have a bad or heavy scent.
Overall its not horrible its just notfor me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos