BY CLINIQUE #3 in Tinted Moisturizers

Benefits: Moisturises

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. Refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care
• Start in center of face and blend outward with fingertips
• Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges,especially along jawlines
• Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "great cream for oil control. helps with preventing acne and maintain a clear complexion." in 29 reviews
  • "A tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you need a quick foundation like look and what better brand to use that Clinique !" in 3 reviews
  • "The best way to make your face look hydrated is by using this dayly before applying you makeup." in 1 review
  • "It is light weight so it doesn't ever look cakey and it provides great coverage." in 1 review
  • "It's gives great coverage but doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of make up!" in 1 review
Cynthia J.
Looking for that dewy "I'm not wearing makeup " flawless look? Clinique has you covered with the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer . A part of Clinique's impressive Moisture Surge line, this tinted Moisturizer offers superb moisturizing with a touch of skin tone evening coverage.

As a lifelong Clinique customer I was thrilled when this was introduced and it does not disappoint. Beautiful light coverage that looks like skin. I use my fingers to apply, it melts into my skin leaving a lightly dewy finish.

I have super sensitive skin and Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer doesn't trigger me.
Rhonda M.
Review for: Shade 01 more...
This moisturizer was in a gift bag I received so I tried it. It promised to deliver an all day hydration while adding a natural color to my skin. I found when I first applied it felt extremely sticky. It was lacking in the coverage department. It does contain SPF 15. You can easily get the wrong shade and since mine was a gift I did. I mixed it with some other moisturizer because of the shade being too dark. I’m a big fan of Clinique moisture surge so I thought I would really love this tinted moisturizer. I want to like this product more than I do. I just find it heavy. I didn’t find that it was easy to apply either. It didn’t glide as easily as as some drugstore alternatives.
elizabeth s.
NJ
I love this product so much! Although it does not have the greatest coverage because it is a tinted moisturizer, it covers enough for your skin to look flawless. This product evens out your skin complexion and because it is so light, your face does not look cakey at all. Instead, you face looks natural and dewy. This product sets beautifully under a pressed powder. I got mine at Sephora. My only complain is that there isn’t much of a skin variety, when I went to get mine long ago, the only shades were very light, light, light medium, medium, and dark. But since this is a tiniest moisturizer, I’m sure you can get away with the wrong shade.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Shade 02 more...
Clinique Moisturizer Surge Tinted Moisturizer is a smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection, a hint of skin-perfecting colour, and a it’s refreshingly lightweight formula gives you that “no-makeup, makeup” look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch and it’s oil free. I am absolutely in love this product! I’m a B.B. cream girl, that’s what I where as foundation, so this was right up my alley! A B.B. cream is the same thing, as the Clinique Moisturizer Surge, it’s a tinted moisturizer... It covers up your imperfections but still allows your natural beauty to shine through like the beautiful freckles or birthmarks God gave you, which is why I love it so much! A lot of you Influensters saw this in a recent post but I’m gonna post it, again, anyways... It’s like my Gram would say, “Makeup is made to enhance your natural beauty not to cover it up...” -Loretta Watkins
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Just bought another bottle of this wonderful tinted moisturiser. Coverage is perfect, colour excellent and lasts all day. This is my third one - I've tried other products and wasted my money! This works good for all skin types! Clinique - Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. This refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch.
Varsha M.
Review for: Shade 01 more...
This is my daily go to go moisturizer. I don’t step out of my door without this one. It keeps my skin hydrated, healthy and soothes my skin. Before I could use this my face was dry and damaged. Now it looks all healthy only because of this moisturizer. I use it even before going to bed. It comes in a bottle with pump so it is even easier to use.
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Shade 03 more...
I bought this in a recommendation from a friend. This stuff went on well and gave just enough coverage for me. I’m not really into full coverage. This has just the right amount of cover to give you a natural, but better look. The only issue I had was after about 3 hours I started to get super shiny in my T-Zone, it I am pretty oily, so that could be the reason. I’d definitely recommend this though to someone who doesn’t have oily skin.
Kat J.
USA
Review for: Shade 02 more...
Stayed on my face pretty well as the day wore on, didn’t become oily and the formula didn’t separate,.... And it was very easy to apply/blend. My only complaint is the color selection. I know this isn’t supposed to be a full coverage product regardless, but even with how well it blends, I couldn’t find a decent color match for my fair skin. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for someone with darker skin, seeing as how Clinique only has 5 color options for this product. If they expanded their range, I would give this tinted moisturizer 5 stars.
Lexis M.
Phoenix
I’ve been hearing a lot about this product and finally picked it up. In the short amount of time I’ve used it I can already tell that it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I use it before I put my makeup on & even after the days over and I take my makeup off, my skin still feels amazing. 😌 Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This had like no coverage at all and was horrible on my oily skin. It would probably be really great on dry skin though. It definitely adds moisture to the skin.
It doesn't stick to dry patches or make them stand out more which I really loved.
The consistency is really nice. Not too thin or too thick. The price is decent if you just want kind of a perfecting moisturizer with very little coverage.
It doesn't have a bad or heavy scent.
Overall its not horrible its just notfor me.
Mandy M.
Montpelier
What is the difference between a tinted moisturizer and a regular foundation? Regular foundations tend to leave my face feeling heavy and dry mid day. I hate the heavy feeling of foundation on my face, yet want the coverage. Would I do better switching to a tinted moisturizer?
Zoe M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
How well does this product stay on?
Are these sheer? Do you need to have an exact skin tone match, or can it be general?
Alex J.
I have dry skin but it is also a little acne prone. And by dry I mean constantly flaky no matter how I wash my face or which moisturizer. The idea of a tinted one sounds great so I can save time in my mornings. How well does this moisturizer? Any other recommendations?
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Can this be used to be only a moisturizer after washing?