Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Benefits: Moisturises

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. Refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care
• Start in center of face and blend outward with fingertips
• Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges,especially along jawlines
• Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

How much coverage does this give and where can I get it?
How is the coverage of it?
I have redness in my cheeks and was looking for a little something to help even it out without wearing foundation everyday. How does this product work for redness and evening skin tone?
Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15!
Product Highlights
“great cream for oil control. helps with preventing acne and maintain a clear complexion.” in reviews
“A tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you need a quick foundation like look and what better brand to use that Clinique !” in reviews
“The best way to make your face look hydrated is by using this dayly before applying you makeup.” in reviews
“It's gives great coverage but doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of make up!” in reviews
“It is light weight so it doesn't ever look cakey and it provides great coverage.” in reviews
KHOURIBGA, KHOURIBGA
Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 delivers all-day hydration while adding a natural colour to your skin. The hydrating and lightweight gel-cream offers enough coverage to create a flawless complexion. The smooth texture blends evenly and effortlessly and adds a boost of moisturisation to the skin, while strengthening its moisture barrier. Available in six shades.
 Lovely texture, soaks in nicely and doesn’t leave any residual shrine. Prior to applying, I use a few drops of Hyr. Acid/b5 serum. I use this all year round for my daytime moisturizer but switch to FAB’s during the winter for nighttime. My only downside with this is the packaging for sanitary reasons. Would much prefer a pump. Otherwise, an HG!
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,483 reviews
I had this foundation a few years ago. It's not mad, it really does moisturize your face to where you don't even need moisturizer but it doesn't have the best coverage. Also i had a hard time with it matching my skin perfect.
Review for: Shade 02
This is my favorite moisturizer. I hate anything that feels heavy on my face or makes it shiny. This stuff absorbs quickly, leaving a matte finish and leaving me feeling like I've put nothing on my face at all. It's taken me much trial and error to find the right moisturizer for me, but this is it! My skin loves this stuff!
This product is really wonderful it makes your skin shine and shine restore her glasses and vitality after using it say goodbye to the annoying grain and sticky mental skin
Sala EL Jadida
Review for: Shade 03
I always adore this brand and this Clinique moisturizer is really pigmented so yeah try it
New Castle, DE
Review for: Shade 03
really like this tinted moisturizer. It lasts on me all day, even longer than any foundation I own. I put it on over Lancome Genefique serum. That's it. I don't set it with powder. I don't use a primer. I use my (clean) fingers to rub it on around 8:30am and at 6:30pm when I get home and clean my face the tissues show that pretty much all of the makeup remained on my face all day. I have sensitive skin and have experienced no issues with this makeup- no itching, no bumps, no burning. I usually buy foundation in 3N. I purchased this in 3 and it blends perfectly with my skin. I think the coverage is more like a light foundation than a tinted moisturizer but that's probably splitting hairs. I don't exactly think this is a "moisture surge" but it doesn't dry out my skin at all, not even a little. That's good enough for me.
New Delhi
Review for: Shade 01
Great thick moisturizer. This is definitely not the moisturizer I use for everyday since I have oily skin, but this product single handedly fixed my flakey skin problems. Even though my skin is oily, sometimes certain parts of my face like my eyes, nose, or mouth will get flakey (especially when I was on prescribed Retin-A). When using retin-a my eyelids would flake and peel completely off and after using this every night for about 2 or 3 weeks I never had problems with peeling again. I love this product and it lasts a long time. If you have problems with flaking this is the answer to your prayers! Side note: my dad one time had his cheek become textured/dry/flakey for no reason so I told him to try this and within a couple of days it was literally gone. Truly a miracle product.
Holi, I am María Eugenia Uribe Alcaraz and the truth is that I really like this product, because I paint my lips very beautiful and more matte tones, there are beautiful tones, beginning with the packaging of the product, which is very beautiful and unique, your lips are not mistreated at all, on the contrary, you touch it and you have it gently, the truth is that if you want to put on makeup you cannot miss this product it is beautiful, so buy it, never in life you will regret this super cool , So what are you waiting for? Buy it now, it is the best product, believe me seriously, you did not win anything by lying and well, everything is goodbye
Glendale
Review for: Shade 03
I literally love this product, wow. I am speechless, I have gone through 4 of them and will still continue to purchase this product. I wear the shade Ivory (CN 28). I have nothing but amazing things to say about this product. I would use foundation on my face and it would cause me to break out, I spoke to my dermatologist and she told me how much she loves Clinique, I was so scared but I decided to try it out for myself. Ive been in love ever since, its so smooth on the skin. I have very sensitive skin so not every product works for me but this one has been by my side through it all. 12/10 would recommend!

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...