BY CLINIQUE #3 in Tinted Moisturizers

Benefits: Moisturises

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. Refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply after 3-Step Skin Care
• Start in center of face and blend outward with fingertips
• Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges,especially along jawlines
• Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "great cream for oil control. helps with preventing acne and maintain a clear complexion." in 29 reviews
  • "A tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you need a quick foundation like look and what better brand to use that Clinique !" in 3 reviews
  • "The best way to make your face look hydrated is by using this dayly before applying you makeup." in 1 review
  • "It is light weight so it doesn't ever look cakey and it provides great coverage." in 1 review
  • "It's gives great coverage but doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of make up!" in 1 review
Kayla B.
Houma
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Shade 04, Shade 01, Shade 02, Shade 05, Shade 03 more...
For a woman who suffers from extremely dry skin, particularly in the winter, I should really take my skincare more seriously. But, leading a busy life I've always found other moisturising products to be too cakey, to take ages to sink in leaving my face sticky or to leave a weird tacky residue on my face. Not ideal! This product, for me, completely blows the others out of the water. It is scent free, which is what I tend to prefer in skincare, and has a really luxurious gel-like feel to it, allowing it to glide onto the skin easily. This product has some very big claims attached to it - stating that it works for 72 hours, even after washing your face. I would agree with this claim. In this harsh snowy weather, using this product has not only soothed my skin, but consistently kept it feeling hydrated and soft. This product is perfect to apply just before makeup due to how much it smooths the texture of the skin out. But, even without makeup, I feel that my skin looks a lot more even and it has soothed some of the redness I had before. One thing I will say is I did suffer a slight breakout a couple days into using the product, but since I suffer from hormonal breakouts frequently anyway I couldn't say whether this is because of the product or not. Overall, I am really impressed by the quality of this product, it is fantastic!!
Rhonda M.
Review for: Shade 01 more...
This moisturizer was in a gift bag I received so I tried it. It promised to deliver an all day hydration while adding a natural color to my skin. I found when I first applied it felt extremely sticky. It was lacking in the coverage department. It does contain SPF 15. You can easily get the wrong shade and since mine was a gift I did. I mixed it with some other moisturizer because of the shade being too dark. I’m a big fan of Clinique moisture surge so I thought I would really love this tinted moisturizer. I want to like this product more than I do. I just find it heavy. I didn’t find that it was easy to apply either. It didn’t glide as easily as as some drugstore alternatives.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer so I couldn't wait to get the Moisture Surge version. First of all what I like is that it's tinted (obviously) because I don't always like to wear foundation. The color range is pretty good and I had no problems selecting a shade. The packaging is cute and different being in pink. The moisturizer itself is nice and smooth and goes on easily however with this new formula it doesn't absorb right away. Like other "water pack" (that's what they call them in KBeauty) or Hydra moisturizer, it turns sort of well, watery on your skin as you apply it and then you need to "Pat" the water in too. To me it didn't moisturize any better than the classic Dramatically Different Clinique moisturizer that we know and love. It's just Cliniques version of the trend. Personally am not overly excited with it. I will probably just stick with the original formula and would likely recommend it. If you prefer something' "lighter" than the original version you would probably like this.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Shade 02 more...
Clinique Moisturizer Surge Tinted Moisturizer is a smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection, a hint of skin-perfecting colour, and a it’s refreshingly lightweight formula gives you that “no-makeup, makeup” look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch and it’s oil free. I am absolutely in love this product! I’m a B.B. cream girl, that’s what I where as foundation, so this was right up my alley! A B.B. cream is the same thing, as the Clinique Moisturizer Surge, it’s a tinted moisturizer... It covers up your imperfections but still allows your natural beauty to shine through like the beautiful freckles or birthmarks God gave you, which is why I love it so much! A lot of you Influensters saw this in a recent post but I’m gonna post it, again, anyways... It’s like my Gram would say, “Makeup is made to enhance your natural beauty not to cover it up...” -Loretta Watkins
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Just bought another bottle of this wonderful tinted moisturiser. Coverage is perfect, colour excellent and lasts all day. This is my third one - I've tried other products and wasted my money! This works good for all skin types! Clinique - Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. This refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch.
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Shade 03 more...
I bought this in a recommendation from a friend. This stuff went on well and gave just enough coverage for me. I’m not really into full coverage. This has just the right amount of cover to give you a natural, but better look. The only issue I had was after about 3 hours I started to get super shiny in my T-Zone, it I am pretty oily, so that could be the reason. I’d definitely recommend this though to someone who doesn’t have oily skin.
Kat J.
Review for: Shade 02 more...
Stayed on my face pretty well as the day wore on, didn’t become oily and the formula didn’t separate,.... And it was very easy to apply/blend. My only complaint is the color selection. I know this isn’t supposed to be a full coverage product regardless, but even with how well it blends, I couldn’t find a decent color match for my fair skin. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for someone with darker skin, seeing as how Clinique only has 5 color options for this product. If they expanded their range, I would give this tinted moisturizer 5 stars.
Lexis M.
Phoenix
I’ve been hearing a lot about this product and finally picked it up. In the short amount of time I’ve used it I can already tell that it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I use it before I put my makeup on & even after the days over and I take my makeup off, my skin still feels amazing. 😌 Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I love to use clunique on certain days and for this product I will use it on a day where my face needs the most moisture without the oilyness. I had redness on my checks and this is a great product to apply really quick if you want to have a natural light concealing look on the go. It is definatly hydrating and it also protects your skin from the environmental conditions. About $32 a little goes a long way. Lasts me months
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
Great product in my opinion. Very light. I use this every morning and I feel like there is a dramatic difference when I do use it versus when I don’t use it. It doesn’t take much at all to fully cover the face either, which is great because it makes the bottle last longer. I have very oily skin, and I don’t run into problems when I use this product
Mandy M.
Montpelier
What is the difference between a tinted moisturizer and a regular foundation? Regular foundations tend to leave my face feeling heavy and dry mid day. I hate the heavy feeling of foundation on my face, yet want the coverage. Would I do better switching to a tinted moisturizer?
Zoe M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
How well does this product stay on?
Alex J.
I have dry skin but it is also a little acne prone. And by dry I mean constantly flaky no matter how I wash my face or which moisturizer. The idea of a tinted one sounds great so I can save time in my mornings. How well does this moisturizer? Any other recommendations?
Are these sheer? Do you need to have an exact skin tone match, or can it be general?
Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Can this be used to be only a moisturizer after washing?

Amazon