6 colors available

BY CLINIQUE #7 in Tinted Moisturizers

A lightweight, oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. This product provides an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting color. Its refreshingly lightweight formula provides a "no-makeup" look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch.

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer
  • "A tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you need a quick foundation like look and what better brand to use that Clinique !" in 3 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin and I don't like wearing a lot of makeup so this tinted moisturizer is great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is light weight so it doesn't ever look cakey and it provides great coverage." in 1 review
  • "The best way to make your face look hydrated is by using this dayly before applying you makeup." in 1 review
  • "It's gives great coverage but doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of make up!" in 1 review
Megan M.
Megan M.
Edgewater, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot believe that they discontinue this product. This was hands-down the best tinted moisturizer/foundation I have ever used. My mom and I were both so hooked on this product I was so shocked to find that they had discontinued it. I spent weeks trying to find all that I could to try and stock up but I am completely out now and so sad. The sales associate at Sephora and Ulta and the Clinique counter tried to convince me that another product was comparable but it doesn't even come close. Please bring this back Clinique!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Melrose, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was using this Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer without any tint for probably 3 years. I choose it because I consider my skin to by very dry, and it worked great! After a while, I did notice that I had to reapply the moisturizer in the afternoon because my dry skin would return. Around the same time, I also noticed that my skin was breaking out, so I ended up returning a entire bottle that I had just opened. Overall is oily in my opinion and probably the reason why I started to break out.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!! Sales lady at the Clinique counter at Macy's recommended this when I wanted to try a tinted moisturizer instead of wearing a foundation. I just needed some light coverage that would cover up the redness and some discoloration. This feels great on my skin and it has SPF!! Doesn't ever get cakey and leaves my skin looking natural. This is not a full coverage product and you should still use moisturizer underneath or do what I do, I mix them together and apply with a beauty blender.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tinted moisturizer is good if you are looking for a fuller coverage, with a light weight feel. I loved this because it always looked natural and let your skin breathe and show thru a little. The smell was not bad and the packaging was nice. I probably wouldn't buy again just because there are so many nice drugstore alternatives like the garnier, Maybelline, and NYC. But if you love clinique like I do then I would give this one a try
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time after receiving it as a gift from my mom for xmas. The application was very easy and the product blended really well! I liked the finish of the product, too, which was dewy and gave my skin a glow to it. This product didn't make me break out and wasn't too heavy or oily on my skin later in the day either. I really recommend it if you're looking to try a semi-inexpensive tinted moisturizer!
Beck M.
Beck M.
Right now I'm loving tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for summertime here in New England for thousands of reasons. It's light and contains sunscreen. I hate wearing foundation during the summer because it's too heavy on my face and I often sweat it off. This product allows me to wear make-up! It's lightweight and lasts the whole day. Of course it won't cover up any blemishes, but it does help even out skin tone.
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Part of my daily routine. I use this every day. I have purchased it from belk and sephora. Very light weight and helps me to manage my combination skin. I prefer this one over the lotion one because the lotion one was a bit heavy for my taste. Moisturizer is a must to keep skin healthy and looking it's age or less rather than dry and cracked. Couldn't live without this or something similar.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Review for: Shade 01
This has become my go-to in my makeup bag during the summer (and during the rest of the year too!) I love how light it is and isn't a heavy foundation to wear during the warmer summer months. The built in SPF is great so my skin is always protected in case i end up in the sun. The color is just enough for coverage and a great base to build upon with the rest or your makeup routine.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I bought this because I prefer a light coverage product, and am a fan of Clinique products. Sadly I don't like this product. Its finish has a sheen to it which I feel accentuates my pores and texture on my skin. The finish feels nice and it covers well but I cant get over the sheen. I will not be repurchasing this product and will pass it on to my mother or daughter.
Muna B.
Muna B.
Raleigh, NC
This moisturizer works best after applying a moisturizer with SPF. Adding on this extra layer of hydration has made a major influence on my skin. My makeup goes on smoothly and I don't break out.
I'm not sure why, but wearing this moisturizer alone makes my skin feel tight and uncomfortable. It's significantly more efficient after using a moisturizer with SPF.
Are these sheer? Do you need to have an exact skin tone match, or can it be general?
Alex J.
Alex J.
I have dry skin but it is also a little acne prone. And by dry I mean constantly flaky no matter how I wash my face or which moisturizer. The idea of a tinted one sounds great so I can save time in my mornings. How well does this moisturizer? Any other recommendations?
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used to be only a moisturizer after washing?
Holly C.
Holly C.
Lake Worth, FL
I am looking for an everyday wear moisturizer that gives light coverage or makes me look like I have made some effort... will this do what I'm looking for?
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
How well does this product stay on?