6 colors available

BY CLINIQUE #7 in Tinted Moisturizers

A lightweight, oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. This product provides an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting color. Its refreshingly lightweight formula provides a "no-makeup" look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch.

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer
  • "A tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you need a quick foundation like look and what better brand to use that Clinique !" in 3 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin and I don't like wearing a lot of makeup so this tinted moisturizer is great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is light weight so it doesn't ever look cakey and it provides great coverage." in 1 review
  • "The best way to make your face look hydrated is by using this dayly before applying you makeup." in 1 review
  • "It's gives great coverage but doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of make up!" in 1 review
Megan M.
Megan M.
Edgewater, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot believe that they discontinue this product. This was hands-down the best tinted moisturizer/foundation I have ever used. My mom and I were both so hooked on this product I was so shocked to find that they had discontinued it. I spent weeks trying to find all that I could to try and stock up but I am completely out now and so sad. The sales associate at Sephora and Ulta and the Clinique counter tried to convince me that another product was comparable but it doesn't even come close. Please bring this back Clinique!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annie R.
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using Clinique Products about a year ago just starting with the makeup products. I loved them so much that I started into their moisturizers. I struggle with oily skin and anyone with oily skin knows that adding foundation to your face only to get an oily buildup later that just feels gross is the worst! I love Clinique products because not only do they control my oil, but they also feel so light on my skin! I don't like to wear a lot of makeup so a tinted moisturizer is exactly what I needed.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Melrose, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was using this Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer without any tint for probably 3 years. I choose it because I consider my skin to by very dry, and it worked great! After a while, I did notice that I had to reapply the moisturizer in the afternoon because my dry skin would return. Around the same time, I also noticed that my skin was breaking out, so I ended up returning a entire bottle that I had just opened. Overall is oily in my opinion and probably the reason why I started to break out.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!! Sales lady at the Clinique counter at Macy's recommended this when I wanted to try a tinted moisturizer instead of wearing a foundation. I just needed some light coverage that would cover up the redness and some discoloration. This feels great on my skin and it has SPF!! Doesn't ever get cakey and leaves my skin looking natural. This is not a full coverage product and you should still use moisturizer underneath or do what I do, I mix them together and apply with a beauty blender.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tinted moisturizer is good if you are looking for a fuller coverage, with a light weight feel. I loved this because it always looked natural and let your skin breathe and show thru a little. The smell was not bad and the packaging was nice. I probably wouldn't buy again just because there are so many nice drugstore alternatives like the garnier, Maybelline, and NYC. But if you love clinique like I do then I would give this one a try
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time after receiving it as a gift from my mom for xmas. The application was very easy and the product blended really well! I liked the finish of the product, too, which was dewy and gave my skin a glow to it. This product didn't make me break out and wasn't too heavy or oily on my skin later in the day either. I really recommend it if you're looking to try a semi-inexpensive tinted moisturizer!
Beck M.
Beck M.
Right now I'm loving tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for summertime here in New England for thousands of reasons. It's light and contains sunscreen. I hate wearing foundation during the summer because it's too heavy on my face and I often sweat it off. This product allows me to wear make-up! It's lightweight and lasts the whole day. Of course it won't cover up any blemishes, but it does help even out skin tone.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Review for: Shade 01
If you're looking for a tinted moisturizer this is the one to get!! If you're not wanting to wear foundation but still want a little color, I highly recommend this product. It goes on easy, it blends nice, and it gives a good color. If you're looking for something with more coverage I would recommend an actual foundation, but this is a good moisturizer that gives a little color to brighten up your skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Review for: Shade 01
This has become a staple in my makeup bag. I absolutely adore this product. It is so lightweight and goes on beautifully. I didn't expect it to cover as well as it did, so on a lot of days, I will use this alone. It would also work great as a base. It is very moisturizing, and with the hint of color, it leaves your skin looking soft, smooth, and glowing. I LOVE this product and recommend it to everyone!
April D.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Part of my daily routine. I use this every day. I have purchased it from belk and sephora. Very light weight and helps me to manage my combination skin. I prefer this one over the lotion one because the lotion one was a bit heavy for my taste. Moisturizer is a must to keep skin healthy and looking it's age or less rather than dry and cracked. Couldn't live without this or something similar.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used to be only a moisturizer after washing?
Are these sheer? Do you need to have an exact skin tone match, or can it be general?
Alex J.
Alex J.
I have dry skin but it is also a little acne prone. And by dry I mean constantly flaky no matter how I wash my face or which moisturizer. The idea of a tinted one sounds great so I can save time in my mornings. How well does this moisturizer? Any other recommendations?
Valeria T.
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
I'm curious, what's a tinted moisturizer? do you apply it before or after foundation? does it has the same function as a bb cream? if so, you have to apply primer first?
laura w.
laura w.
Mississauga, Ontario
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin! I can't wear liquid foundation because it dries my skin out even with a moisturizer first. I have red patches so I'm trying to even it out. anyone else in the same boat and can help me?? I have used Clinique before but I just don't want to pay for something that won't work!