BY CLINIQUE #7 in Tinted Moisturizers

A lightweight, oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. This product provides an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting color. Its refreshingly lightweight formula provides a "no-makeup" look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch.

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer
  • "A tinted moisturizer is perfect for when you need a quick foundation like look and what better brand to use that Clinique !" in 3 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin and I don't like wearing a lot of makeup so this tinted moisturizer is great!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is light weight so it doesn't ever look cakey and it provides great coverage." in 1 review
  • "The best way to make your face look hydrated is by using this dayly before applying you makeup." in 1 review
  • "It's gives great coverage but doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of make up!" in 1 review
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this!!! Sales lady at the Clinique counter at Macy's recommended this when I wanted to try a tinted moisturizer instead of wearing a foundation. I just needed some light coverage that would cover up the redness and some discoloration. This feels great on my skin and it has SPF!! Doesn't ever get cakey and leaves my skin looking natural. This is not a full coverage product and you should still use moisturizer underneath or do what I do, I mix them together and apply with a beauty blender.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
This tinted moisturizer is good if you are looking for a fuller coverage, with a light weight feel. I loved this because it always looked natural and let your skin breathe and show thru a little. The smell was not bad and the packaging was nice. I probably wouldn't buy again just because there are so many nice drugstore alternatives like the garnier, Maybelline, and NYC. But if you love clinique like I do then I would give this one a try
Hayley S.
I tried this for the first time after receiving it as a gift from my mom for xmas. The application was very easy and the product blended really well! I liked the finish of the product, too, which was dewy and gave my skin a glow to it. This product didn't make me break out and wasn't too heavy or oily on my skin later in the day either. I really recommend it if you're looking to try a semi-inexpensive tinted moisturizer!
Beck M.
Right now I'm loving tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for summertime here in New England for thousands of reasons. It's light and contains sunscreen. I hate wearing foundation during the summer because it's too heavy on my face and I often sweat it off. This product allows me to wear make-up! It's lightweight and lasts the whole day. Of course it won't cover up any blemishes, but it does help even out skin tone.
April D.
Decatur, AL
Part of my daily routine. I use this every day. I have purchased it from belk and sephora. Very light weight and helps me to manage my combination skin. I prefer this one over the lotion one because the lotion one was a bit heavy for my taste. Moisturizer is a must to keep skin healthy and looking it's age or less rather than dry and cracked. Couldn't live without this or something similar.
Erin R.
Review for: Shade 01
This has become my go-to in my makeup bag during the summer (and during the rest of the year too!) I love how light it is and isn't a heavy foundation to wear during the warmer summer months. The built in SPF is great so my skin is always protected in case i end up in the sun. The color is just enough for coverage and a great base to build upon with the rest or your makeup routine.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Shade 01
Clinique's Moisture Surge is non-greasy and definitely a non-pore clogging formula. In fact, it tends to make my pores appear smaller. The sheer tint is perfect in lieu of foundation on a day when you do not feel like wearing makeup. It also makes my skin appear fresh and healthy with a slight glow.
Levana H.
I've been using this for two years in the summer time. It's my absolute favorite thing, it's almost sheer like a lotion but just evens out the skin tone. If you have a log of acne this may not be the product for you. It's very light weight and contains sun protection which is perfect for summer!
Colleen M.
Review for: Shade 01
Love this tinted moisturizer. It has beautifully sheet coverage, which makes my skin look even without looking like I am wearing makeup. The only drawback is because it's sheer coverage, the wear time isn't super long. I usually pair with a primer and setting spray to bolster wear time.
Kim M.
Hill City, KS
This product has great coverage and really protests the skin. However, it feels very cakey and if you sweat or anything if it's very hot outside it just slides right off. I would probably not purchase this product again but if you don't mind the cakey feeling then it's a great product!
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used to be only a moisturizer after washing?
Are these sheer? Do you need to have an exact skin tone match, or can it be general?
Alex J.
I have dry skin but it is also a little acne prone. And by dry I mean constantly flaky no matter how I wash my face or which moisturizer. The idea of a tinted one sounds great so I can save time in my mornings. How well does this moisturizer? Any other recommendations?
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
I'm curious, what's a tinted moisturizer? do you apply it before or after foundation? does it has the same function as a bb cream? if so, you have to apply primer first?
laura w.
Mississauga, ON
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin! I can't wear liquid foundation because it dries my skin out even with a moisturizer first. I have red patches so I'm trying to even it out. anyone else in the same boat and can help me?? I have used Clinique before but I just don't want to pay for something that won't work!