MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersClinique
Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25

Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA tinted hydrator that provides 12 hours of hydration complexion perfection and protection all in one.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbrAll skin typesbrbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrPowerful hydrating ingredients including hyaluronic acid and activated aloe water keep skin plumped and dewy for 12 hours. A sheer tint perfects and covers a wide range of skin tones. The perspiration- and humidity-resistant formula leaves skin with a fresh natural finish all day.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbrMimetic-Shade Technology means each sheer perfecting shade blends flawlessly with a range of skin tones. Hyaluronic acid and activated aloe water help keep skin hydrated for 12 hours. SPF and antioxidants help shield skin from the harmful effects of UV pollution pollen and other impurities.brbrbFREE OF.../bbrOil parabens phthalates fragrancebrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrIn AM apply directly to clean skin or over your favorite Clinique moisturizer.ulliWeb ID 3719030/li/ul

As the weather is getting warmer, I want to purchase a sheer tint, something that isn’t too heavy like foundation can be, has anyone tried the Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25 ?
Does this come in a medium or medium-tan shade that suits a yellow undertone?
Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25!
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25 uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisture Surge™ Sheertint Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Medium 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
Ugh. First off, the colors are waaay darker than other lines. I got light/medium and it colors like a medium/dark. It’s not sheer at all. Awful. Second of all, it is so thick and hard to blend. I broke it up with Elf Cosmetics elf+ Glow Radiant Moisturizer SPF 15 and that helped but it’s still too thick and needs a sponge to spread. Lastly, the tube is very small for the price and is too much for an average product. I gave one star because it is hydrating and feels nice.
Danielle F.
Kensington
Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25 uploaded by Danielle F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25
I always have a hard time with using foundation either because my face gets very itchy or I am just to pale. But luckily not only does this help keeping my skin calm but it also has an SPF in is to help keep the rays at bay thanks to my lupus.
Judy H.
Orlando, FL
Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25 uploaded by Judy H.
I absolutely fell in love with this tinted moisturizer. I love how it feels on my skin it does make my skin looks super natural but it’s very light weight and it gives you so much coverage I was amazed on how good the coverage was.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula vista, CA
This is a fantastic light weight foundation that leaves your skin looking flawless and fresh .
Zoe C.
Jacksonville, NC
Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25 uploaded by Zoe C.
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisture Surge™ Sheertint Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Light 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I am surprised that I enjoyed this product so much! It was very easy to apply, I used a foundation brush and then beauty blender. I would consider the coverage light but buildable to medium. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to ditch foundation for the summer. I also LOVE that it has SPF. Normally my skin is pretty sensitive to it and breaks out but this product hasn’t given me any issues. The only reason it got 4/5 stars is because of the price point for the amount of product.
Sheema I.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: CLINIQUE Moisture Surge™ Sheertint Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Light Medium 1.4 oz/ 40 mL
I love it so much because it is light weight on my skin and does not feel heavy at all. Covers really well my scars. Stay on for a long period if you set it up with press powder. The smell is not strong as the majority of the others brand are. Affordable when it comes to price ! Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25 #Influenster !
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love this product! This is great on days when you don't need to wear that much makeup and just want to even your skin tone out. It has SPF 25 as well which is great. This is perfect for dry skin. It made me look and feel hydrated. I would buy this again and I recommend.
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25
Lately I have been trying every high end tinted moisturizer I can get my hands on. They sound so simple but every one I try is different from each other. I have combination skin so extra moisture tends to be good for my skin, especially now that it’s getting colder. Complexion Rescue is supposed to be the ultimate tinted moisturizer but I found it to be lacking in coverage, moisture, and applied terrible. This is a thick formula. I mean, I think no matter how dry or dehydrated your skin is this should do the moisture trick. It’s thicker than the moisturizer in this line. It is a great consistency that applies very smoothly. I don’t need a moisturizer under this. It’s hydrating enough. This has moderate coverage as far as tinted moisturizer goes. Less than It Cosmetics and more than COOLA Rosilliance. Plus, this product can be built up a bit without piling, my main complaint about tinted moisturizer. My concealer and powder went over it perfectly as well. It lasts for awhile. It’s not all day wear but it looks good for about six hours or so. I only apply this using my fingers. Unfortunately, there are not tons of shades but Very Light worked for me. They are supposed to blend with any skin tone so I suppose it is true in my experience, at least. Very dewy finish, which is one of its claims, so no points lost there. It feels slightly greasy but I dusted some Bareminerals/Illuminating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder 03 Oz over it and it felt comfortable. It’s expensive and I don’t know how long the tube will last, but if you use it as your moisturizer also and SPF actually, it is very affordable. With all the formulas I have tried recently, this is in my top three.
Alix R.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This works well enough but it doesn’t have full coverage enough for me. I also sweat it off very quickly. If you’re looking for something with more staying power I recommend Clinique’s sport line which offers a similar SPF and a foundation formula that is more sweat proof.
Mary M.
Review for: Clinique Moisture Surge SheertintHydrator SPF 25
Clinique Cosmetics and skin care rock the skin care world! They are great for people that have sensetive skin and anyone wanting a great moisturizing product. I use the sheer coverage. I have noticed a difference in how much better my face looks and I will buy this product again!