Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Julie O.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Carrie A.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Jadenne M.

BY CLINIQUE #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Ashley P.
canada
Very nice. Good for all skin types. Would recommend to anyone. But they are pricy just warning. Thank you.
Beverly R.
Lorain
Received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes and absolutely love it!!! Skin glows and is very hydrated, without feeling oily or heavy😍
luz t.
linares, maule
The effect Od this mask for the HealthCare to the skin is amazing i love this product and like having Back
Kayla T.
One of the only moisturizers I have tried that has actually repaired my skin and causes it to be unbelievably less dry throughout the day and even some days I can go without
Allyson T.
I love Clinique and anything that helps moisturize my face so these eye masks were perfect for when I was just feeling dry around the eyes! I feel that the packaging was wonderful and the product was effective.
Tina O.
Calabasas, CA
Love this ptoduct. I always feel like my face and eyes had a cool bath of moisture after using this product. It is not greasy but certainly adds moisture.
Llambrini  D.
This eye mask is so good. I use it twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. When i wake up my eyes feel less puffy
Brittany L.
I love ALL Clinique products I have tried and this is no exception! Clinique products are generally on the pricier side but you always get amazing product as well as getting your money’s worth. I would definitely recommend for someone who looks tired often or just wants to moisturize and brighten their under eyes
Jessyca V.
miami
Would recommend product. Very gentle on the eyes, smells great, is affordable, and effective. Only used once but would definitely try again. It did meet my expectations but feeling left hydrated.
nessa r.
Clinique is one of favorite ever skincare lines. This new moisture surge was surprisingly better than the older ones! I didn't think anything could beat what I already loved.