Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Julie O.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Carrie A.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Jadenne M.

BY CLINIQUE #20 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Selena A.
Love this product!! Clinique has such high quality skin care. First time user but I’ll use any Clinique products again. It was very effective I was impressed. No I think it was great how it was very nice product
Jessica S.
Edmond
For someone with sensitive skin, this is one of the best eye creams. It's so creamy and feels great and cooling. I am young so I don't notice an immediate difference, however I enjoy using this knowing It will help in the long term.
Jessica C.
Springtown, TX
I love Clinique! I prefer to use their products but my pocketbook don't always allow for that. The moisture surge is so nice on the skin if feels like your reversing time. Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief
Becky E.
This was so hydrating especially at night before bed or even before you put on makeup on your face. I would use this before bed and felt like it was working really good.
Chloe E.
Tampa, FL
This is such an awesome product! It’s so cooling and soothing. Price isn’t to bad and you really get a bang for your buck! It’s so hydrating and meets all my expectations! I recommend this product to everybody! Especially to the ones with a dryer under eye!
yertily c.
orlando, FL
I have oily skin but problem dry under eyes and dark circle. This product wakes up the eye and on my super dry eye days I use this product after washing my face and before applying makeup. I would recommend this product for dry under eyes and mature skin.
Krystal D.
I don't know, I feel like the product description kinda oversold itself, along with the clinique ladies who pushed me into buy it. I personally didn't think it was anything special, but it is moisturizing nonetheless.
Lisa G.
Fairfield
This stuff is amazeballs! Imagine yourself on the hottest day imaginable going for hours without a drink and then finally being given a glass of ice cold water... Bam! That is this product for your undereyes/face.
Nikole M.
Clinique and I are best friends. I use their stuff every single day, but I use this when I’ve just had a really long night or I just cried, tbh. it works magic. MAGIC and honestly wakes me up a bit too lol
Jena S.
Covington, GA
A little goes a long way with this moisturizer! All you need is a little dab and you can sometimes do both eyes!! I like this one but I also can't say it's my favorite! It just feels CHEAP on my skin!!