Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Carrie A.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Jadenne M.

BY CLINIQUE #76 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Monique S.
Oroville , CA
I had to try something for my dark & puffy eyelids & came across this. Used this product before going to bed everything and have seen a difference.
Kate S.
Troy, MI
I actually just bought this and I love it! I feel like it's not harsh, so safe for my skin. I don't necessarily think it's worth the price, though.
CHERYL C.
Noblesville, IN
Love the smoothness under eye after use! Puffiness diminished & eyes look refreshed. The under eye creasing appears smoother with less drooping.
Chasity P.
Richmond Hill, NY
These products are excellent quality. They work. A bit pricey but so worth the money. I give it 5 stars. If you don't know now you know.
Alma🥥 r.
newcastle
My dark circles are still there, under my eyes showed no signs of moisture- I just didn’t like it- No good change for my under eye area
I have struggled with dry skin for years. After using these products for over two weeks, I have experienced smoother, reguvinated skin.
jutselys u.
esto funciona muy bien y ni irrita la piel de los ojos la piel se ve mucho mas fresca no es aceitosa y tiene un precio muy accesible
Jameka S.
Memphis , TN
Decreased my puffiness to a minimum, was great for those school days when I literally looked as if I had just rolled out of bed.
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
I can't live without my mask. Have to do them daily. I love Clinique and they leave me feeling smooth and fresh. Try it out guys
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I love the clinque eye masks and most off your eyes feel so refreshed, and you don't have to worry if you have sensitive skin.