Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Carrie A.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Jadenne M.

BY CLINIQUE #68 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
This is effective as well. Moisturize as well. I like it. It have a little bit big price but it’s ok when you want to have good quality. Want to use more. I already recommended to my mom and friends. Skin really looks good.
cristina p.
pharr
When I so tired or I am handover this is the mask I use always. I should have one always so I always to Sephora to get this product. I need to pay attention to the product I put in my face and I trust 100 on this one.
rachel d.
Schertz, TX
Loved this product it was very hydrating. I have very dry skin and this helped it so much I recommend this to everyone who has dry skin, I absolutely would buy this again.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
As a nursing student I am constantly lacking sleep. I had these eye masks and they completely reduce the appearance of dark circles under my eyes - along with staying hydrated and drinking water. Theses really do the trick!
Hannah W.
cleveland
When your skin really needs the mosture this stuff is what you need. It absorbes fast and you can feel it instantly. I did feel like it was a bit sticky but that went away quickly.
Kinsley M.
These worked great for my eyes. I have the type of eyebags that puff up, even if I did have plenty of sleep. So this product worked pretty well for me by lowering my eye bags more. It even made my under eyes pretty moisturized. So I'd definitely recomened this product.
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I enjoyed this product very much. It's very lightweight and has a pleasant scent. I got it as a sample but would definitely consider buying it once I have finished my current product. Definitely excited to try more from Clinique.
Frances S.
Fort Campbell, KY
These were great I use them for makeup removal! This item was a gift!  I have only used the one pack and it was easy to remove my makeup.   I have combination skin and very sensitive eyes to products that have to much alcohol.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
I love Clinique moisture surge gel moisturizer, I knew I'd love the mask. I was still impressed with it, it gives my skin so much moisture, which is hard for me to find in a product. It's a bit spendy, but worth it.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
I've always been a fan of this brand and this product hit it out of the park. It's helpful to the skin without being too oily or leaving an unpleasant residue. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future.