BY CLINIQUE

Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Whether I use these at the end of a long day or the morning after a long night, nothing feels better than these refreshing eye masks. Cooling, moisturizing, refreshing, it's really everything you want. And I get to just lay there for a few minutes while it does its thing, and who doesn't love a little mini-nap?
Julia M.
Got these masks as a bridesmaid in the last wedding I went to. Loved them used them the day of the wedding and the day after when my eyes were so puffy. I loved these and the packaging is key, not too big so you can have them in your purse. I would definitely get these again.
Kinsley M.
These worked great for my eyes. I have the type of eyebags that puff up, even if I did have plenty of sleep. So this product worked pretty well for me by lowering my eye bags more. It even made my under eyes pretty moisturized. So I'd definitely recomened this product.
Frances S.
Fort Campbell, KY
These were great I use them for makeup removal! This item was a gift!  I have only used the one pack and it was easy to remove my makeup.   I have combination skin and very sensitive eyes to products that have to much alcohol.
Desiree G.
Federal way, WA
I love Clinique moisture surge gel moisturizer, I knew I'd love the mask. I was still impressed with it, it gives my skin so much moisture, which is hard for me to find in a product. It's a bit spendy, but worth it.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
I've always been a fan of this brand and this product hit it out of the park. It's helpful to the skin without being too oily or leaving an unpleasant residue. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Julie N.
denison, TX
It's a nice product especially for younger skin , to get on track with a skincare system . Packaging was good . I would refer or recommend to a younger friend . Good value .
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I enjoyed this product very much. It's very lightweight and has a pleasant scent. I got it as a sample but would definitely consider buying it once I have finished my current product. Definitely excited to try more from Clinique.
Abby C.
This left my face feeling so smooth I could tell a difference after the fist application I applied before my makup and let it dry into my skin before applying foundation and it held my makup on all day I recommend
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Clinique as a brand so I was not surprised when I loved these little eye mask pads. They are so gentle for my skin but do the job. Namely, keep my eye area looking refreshed and awake.