Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Julie O.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Carrie A.Clinique Moisture Surge Refreshing Eye Mask uploaded by Jadenne M.

BY CLINIQUE #20 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Oh I do love clinique everything! I have combo skin and my under eyes are definitely more dry and concealer clings to them! But since switching to this omg I couldn't be more happy! I wouldn't consider this anti aging, or a miracle deal, I consider this a hydrating and preventative against premature aging. I highly recommend anything from this line!
Kit R.
Opelika
My eyelids were going through it. I had a horrible reaction to an eyeshadow primer that caused my eyelids to dry out and crepe up. My eyelids were so dry and wrinkly that my husband told me they looked like I was 60 years old. Tried several creams and it just wouldnt get better. I went and got my hands on this and my eyelids were better overnight. Cannot recommend more.
Shawna M.
Victor, NY
When your skin really needs the mosture this stuff is what you need. It absorbes fast and you can feel it instantly. I did feel like it was a bit sticky but that went away quickly. I got a sample of this with a Clinique purchase and brought it on vacation with me for after the sun. It was great!
emily r.
Tallahassee
these eye mask apply great. the packaging is very nice and makes you think it is high brand. i would buy these over and over again. all you do is apply them under your eye and they are very gentle and do not hurt at all. it feels like gel that goes on smooth and comes off smooth
Caroline M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Super hydrating! I have fine lines under my eyes, and this product helps them to be not as noticeable. It really is refreshing and it makes a big difference. This product is definitely worth the price in my opinion, especially if you struggle with dry under eyes/fine lines/ wrinkles.
Betty P.
Clinique's Moisture Surge for eyes is very hydrating i like using it under my makeup it gives you that extra moisture boost. It is very effective in hydration under the eyes. It's easy to find in your local department stores. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jackey M.
Eastvale, CA
I’m a mom and if you know what’s that’s like you’ll understand, we go through sleepless nights. My eyes don’t get much rest, which is common. With this under eye cream you don’t have to deal with the under eye bags. It’s works in only days, it even makes you feel hydrated and awake. The price is just right
Isabel C.
S Portland, ME
This product is my go to! I got it at Nordstrom rack. It’s a little pricey in my opinion but worth every penny. I use it after I am exposed to the sun or when I want my eyes to have a refresh. It soaks right in and isn’t harsh at all. I will be buying this over and over again. Highly recommend
Emily S.
Wellsburg
This product was okay. I’m not sure it did exactly what I was hoping. Definitely didn’t hurt to use, but the outcomes did not seem to be worth the money. Although it isn’t too pricey, I feel I could have saved my money or gotten something else.
Daniela K.
Westport
Love love love this mask. I like to use it on my Sunday spa days—I feel like I'm pampering myself. These eye masks feel amazing: cooling, refreshing, and rejuvenating. And the packaging is cute too (it makes for a cute addition to a gift!).