Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
Great for a light moisture anytime during the day, I even use on top of my make up when needed and it's so light it doesn't leave your skin greasy..
Ashleigh F.
Very moisturizing, and always plumps my fine lines. Wish I got more for what I am paying for, so I normally stretch out my use for this product
Carly S.
Willowick, OH
This is a great moisturizer and perfect for sensitive skin! I pair this with the serum and never struggle with dry or over-mositurized skin.
Leslie E.
My skin drinks this stuff up! It's extremely hydrating with no greasiness whatsoever! Plumps and firms my skin, and a little goes a long way!
Katie D.
This has made my face feel moisturized clean and clear. I use this product before I go to bed and have seen a positve change in my skin.
Kim N.
I felt like it did do anything for my face. I did not like the texture either. It is like gel and nothing about it stands out for me.
Rosemarie G.
Quebradillas, PR
I got this as a sample from a Purchase at Sears. When my skin feels dry, this does the trick. It feels so smooth and refreshing.
Colbie W.
This product was a game changer for me. I have never used a moisturizer that was so hydrating and made my skin feel rejuvenated.
Omaa A.
Silver Spring, MD
I got this as a gift for Christmas and incompletely feel in love. It came as a complete facial set and it was the best gift ever!
karleigh t.
Gainesville, TX
When gently applied to the skin it gives off a good hydrating moisturing feeling! Hydrates well and makes your skin feel great
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?