Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Kaitlin J.
This stuff has because my new best friend! I got a sample trial of it from the store and that's all it took for me to fall in love with how well it works.
elainnie I.
Kentwood, MI
This is a skin saver! If you have very dry skin that crackles under makeup, this helps keep the moisture on and the make up smooth!! So worth every penny!!
Katie R.
new york, new york
You instantly feel the difference when using this product! Your skin soaks it up and feels refreshed! Highly recommend to all my friends and coworkers!
Monica W.
Hickory, NC
Great for a light moisture anytime during the day, I even use on top of my make up when needed and it's so light it doesn't leave your skin greasy..
Ashleigh F.
Very moisturizing, and always plumps my fine lines. Wish I got more for what I am paying for, so I normally stretch out my use for this product
Chul@ G.
I love this moisturizer it left my face feeling so hydrated. So far it has been the best moisturizer I have used so far. I highly recommend it.
Leslie E.
My skin drinks this stuff up! It's extremely hydrating with no greasiness whatsoever! Plumps and firms my skin, and a little goes a long way!
Makenzie T.
This is a miracle worker. I have very sensitive dry skin and this has helped tremendously. It dries fast & doesn't make your skin feel oily.
Carly S.
Willowick, OH
This is a great moisturizer and perfect for sensitive skin! I pair this with the serum and never struggle with dry or over-mositurized skin.
Katie D.
This has made my face feel moisturized clean and clear. I use this product before I go to bed and have seen a positve change in my skin.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?