Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
i loved this moisturizer so much for my combo/ cystic acne prone skin. i loved to slather this on at night and my skin would always feel so nourished in the morning. it was also really great to use under makeup! i gave it four stars though since it's in a pot and not hygienic.
Love this on my dry seasons or when I am using any product with retinol! Lightweight, not greasy, and in general an awesome product, I use this morning and night!
Kristen m.
I have been using Clinique moisturizers for over 10 years and I think they are the best. This one is great during the winter when my skin is extra dry. This has a cooling effect and I love to apply it before my makeup routine.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I honestly didn't love this. I have extremely problematic skin and i feel like this made me break out worse. Now that my skin is semi better this might work for my dry cheeks but I think it's still to heavy for my skin
Emily F.
Winter Haven, FL
I use this EVERY DAY. And I have for years, and will for many more. It's a gel-cream that melts into my extremely sensitive skin and doesn't interfere with my makeup application whatsoever, which, as a Makeup Artist, is very important to me. Would I recommend this product?! I give out samples of my stash to everyone I meet!
Annie B.
I love love love this moisturizer! It does its job, plumps your face, and gives ur face a nice glow. I love the scent and texture, it smells refreshing and the texture is like a gel. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jenny K.
Rockford, MI
This stuff is amazing! It really puts a lot of moisture back into your skin. I usually buy my Clinique directly at the counter. Very gentle and soaks right into skin. I would def recommend to others!
Dana L.
I love love love this moisturizer!!! I finally found a skin care line that doesn't break me out. I don't feel oily or dry. It's perfect for my skin and I can buy online or at belk.
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love this product! It leaves your face voiced your eyes and feeling very clean without adding oil or making you break out. I use this at night.
Nishad M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this I buy sets that includes this product and definitely choose them when I can for Sephora samples really helps reduce my skin from being dry flaky.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?