Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Love this on my dry seasons or when I am using any product with retinol! Lightweight, not greasy, and in general an awesome product, I use this morning and night!
Kristen m.
I have been using Clinique moisturizers for over 10 years and I think they are the best. This one is great during the winter when my skin is extra dry. This has a cooling effect and I love to apply it before my makeup routine.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I honestly didn't love this. I have extremely problematic skin and i feel like this made me break out worse. Now that my skin is semi better this might work for my dry cheeks but I think it's still to heavy for my skin
Annie B.
I love love love this moisturizer! It does its job, plumps your face, and gives ur face a nice glow. I love the scent and texture, it smells refreshing and the texture is like a gel. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jenny K.
Rockford, MI
This stuff is amazing! It really puts a lot of moisture back into your skin. I usually buy my Clinique directly at the counter. Very gentle and soaks right into skin. I would def recommend to others!
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
I absolutely love this product! It leaves your face voiced your eyes and feeling very clean without adding oil or making you break out. I use this at night.
Nishad M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this I buy sets that includes this product and definitely choose them when I can for Sephora samples really helps reduce my skin from being dry flaky.
elainnie I.
Kentwood, MI
This is a skin saver! If you have very dry skin that crackles under makeup, this helps keep the moisture on and the make up smooth!! So worth every penny!!
Kaitlin J.
This stuff has because my new best friend! I got a sample trial of it from the store and that's all it took for me to fall in love with how well it works.
Katie R.
new york, new york
You instantly feel the difference when using this product! Your skin soaks it up and feels refreshed! Highly recommend to all my friends and coworkers!
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?