Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Rachel S.
Westerville
Having very dry skin especially in the winter, is a recipe for split Chinese and dry patches all over. This product is a Godsend. I would prefer it in a tube as opposed to a jar but the product inside is incredible.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
THIS!!!!!! Okay so I actually have combo/oily skin, but I crave for this to go over my moisturizers. It absorbs quickly, doesn't make my skin look slick, & I just feel nice and hydrated.
Sandra B.
Love this moisturizer. Really just bought it not thinking much but ever since I used it i am in love and so glad I did buy it. It does you're skin justice!!!! Omggg I've gone through 3 tub thingys already
Ashton A.
Chesapeake
One of the best moisturizer! I can tell a difference in my face. I have combination oily skin and it doesn't make me super oily throughout the day. It gives me just the right amount of moisture.
Carolyn L.
I use this day and night to revive my face. It really brings moisture to my skin without having that oily feeling or clogged pores. Plus a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
kaitlin c.
This product has honestly changed the way i look at eye creams and face cream/moisturizer in general. i have always loved clinique and i decided to buy it and it change everything, it reduced dark spots! love this
Hafsa M.
This is an amazing product , it works so well it's so gentle and smooth on your skin. The price is reasonable for what it's giving , I brought this product several times and I would totally recommend it!
Hannah O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is FULL of hydration. I put it on before I go to sleep and I wake up with glowing skin. It's a little to heavy for my skin to use under makeup, but the night time hydration is just right.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Clinique Moisture Surge is recommended for very dry skin, which is what I have. I'm giving it three stars because while it works great for me in the summer, it's not emollient enough for me in the colder months. I do like that it has more of a gel like consistency rather than a thick lotion, which is refreshing for the warmer times of the year.
Heidi W.
Lexington, SC
Spending too much time in the sun dries my skin out, especially under my eyes. This product really does a great job moisturizing my skin! It is gentle yet effective.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?