Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Janette M.
Anaheim
Love It! Sometimes in winter or summer I need an extra boost of moisture. This product is great because it gives you moisture without extra greasiness. And your skin thanks you with ahhh
member-533949a5c
Hallelujah for this product in the summer! My dry areas love feeling so nice and moisturized after using this! Good value not too overpriced and the bottle is so pretty! I have recommended this to my sister who has all dry skin and she loves it!
Melissa T.
Lindon, UT
I wear this on the daily. It's very lightweight so I apply this moisturizer before my makeup, it moisturizes dry skin without being too oily and heavy. I would highly recommend.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
It's very hydrating just like it says it smells very good and it's a little pricey but I don't think I would buy it again I got this at my local Walmart I would buy this again.
Nikki D.
Wise, VA
If you want a super Cream that is super that is super hydrating this is the product for you. I notice a 360 change in my skin. I first used this product from a sample that I had gotten and ever since then I use this product every day.
Sandra S.
I have used this product before and I love it. I use it after I have been in the sun all day and it gives me that extra moisture hydrating feeling and leaves my skin flawless.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Love this lightweight moisturizer! It's great under foundation and at night. It gives you great hydration without feeling greasy or heavy. Highly recommend this moisturizer!
Tina V.
Pryor, OK
I use this everyday. I love the gel formula and it makes my skin feel like silk!! This stuff is everything. I always make sure I have this around, its one of my holy grails!
Chacity M.
Midwest City, OK
I have 3 different jars of this stuff because i love it so much. I even have mini trial versions of it. I cannot rave abpit this stiff enough it really works with my bags and creases and scaliness.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
THIS!!!!!! Okay so I actually have combo/oily skin, but I crave for this to go over my moisturizers. It absorbs quickly, doesn't make my skin look slick, & I just feel nice and hydrated.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?