Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Anela A.
Lake St Louis, MO
It does wonders for my face! It keeps it well hydrated for my super dry skin! It leaves my face so smooth and so soft, that I take it everywhere I go, even on my vacations or to a friend's house for the night!
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love anything that Clinique has to offer. My skin is extremely dry and will flake off with this product my face feels so refreshed and moisturized. I can see a noticeable difference over night.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
Clinique is one of those lines that flies under my radar but I'm usually impressed and this was no different. I love the cream gel consistency great for under makeup or just a light weight night time treatment.
Kendra G.
This is my holy grail moisturizer for my sensitive skin. I use this every day. It is a bit expensive, but it is the only product that I have found that moisturizes my very dry skin and keeps my skin clear!
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
This is literally my favorite product in the whole world!!! I love the way it makes my skin feel like velvet and it is so gentle. I can instantly feel my skin hydrate and glow. This is my go to moisturizer
hailey m.
when you put this on your skin it instantly became hydrated and smooth. it exceeded my expectations the first time i tried it. i am a repeated user and this product rules over all other hydrating creams. i would definitely recommend!
Kristina M.
Mooresville, NC
I use this as my morning moisturizer and it is amaaaaazing! My skin is so soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin and most products give me an itchy burning feel, but this doesn’t do that at all. I love the scent as well.
Christina C.
Totowa
This is my go-to product at Clinique! It more of a gel like cream that feels absolutely wonderful on my skin. It doesn't leave me feeling dry, sticky, or greasy. It's literally the perfect facial moisturizer. My absolute favorite!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Such a great hydrator. Really hydrates the skin for an okay amount of product. Do I think they should sell more product in one? Yes. I'm a repeat user. And I would buy it again but it really costs a lot for such a little amount
Jacqueline A.
I have not purchased any Clinique products in a few years, mainly because of so many new brands and me trying all kinds of products. This cream will always be one I will always go back to.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?