Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Jordan P.
stockbridge, ga
This moisturizer is amazing. During the winter my skin turns super dry and this really helps me out. I've bought several times. During the summer it's a little too heavy at night time, but I'll go back to it during the winter.
Karli B.
Milwaukee , WI
This gel moisturizer is my daily choice. I use it every day and night during my normal skin care routine. Im able to use this all over my face without getting oily throughout the day. It leaves my skin very fresh and smooth
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
I love this moisturizer! I use it every night before go to bed and every morning before I put on my makeup primer. It keeps my face hydrated after all of the products I use to dry it out because of my excessively oily skin!
Precious S.
Valley Stream
this product is basically like a gel moisturizer. it felt light on the skin which is a plus for me. i wouldnt say its an item i would reach for out of all the other skincare items i have. in my opinion there are other better but similar products out in the market
Ginny D.
I got this in a sample from Sephora and I liked it enough. It's hydrating and it feels light on the skin. There are probably better gel moisturizers out there but if you are fan of Clinique then I'd definitely give this a go.
Erica H.
Cedar Park , TX
I absolutely love the entire Clinique Moisture Surge line! Both this moisturizer and the moisturizer for normal skin are so lightweight, which is hard to find in such a hydrating formula. It works well under makeup too
Catelyn E.
I had very dry skin, shortly after purchasing this and using it religiously it made my skin so so much better. I don't have dry patches at all now & still use it occasionally. A little goes a long way, worth the money
Kate B.
This is another great moisturizing cream from Clinique. I like the packaging of this product and it has a weight that makes it seem expensive. Still it feels great on my face and it is definitely I would but again.
Lindsey B.
Dupont, PA
I originally received this product as sample and immediately went out and bought this. Your face feels very hydrated and it is light weight. Very impressed with how great my face felt after using for few weeks.
Anela A.
Lake St Louis, MO
It does wonders for my face! It keeps it well hydrated for my super dry skin! It leaves my face so smooth and so soft, that I take it everywhere I go, even on my vacations or to a friend's house for the night!
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?