Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
I normally use other moisturizer's for my face but i save this for when my skin feels extremely dry, especially during winter . It feels great on my sensitive skin .
Sometimes i do feel it doesnt absorb as well as other moisturizers but it still does the job of hydrating my skin well .
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
Love this product!!! It has been a complete game changer for my skin! I have VERY dry skin and this has helped me sooo much! It makes my skin so smooth and hydrated and keeps it hydrated throughout the day! It is an amazing product and I highly recommend to anyone with dry skin!!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
My favorite! Clinique surprises me time and time again with how well their products work for me. Not only have they been kind to my sensitive and acne prone skin, they smell great and this moisturizer feels so good to put on. It's thick but doesn't leave a film and soaks in fairly quickly!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I have combination/oily skin and this is one moisturizing product that I can use that will not antagonize my skin. It is gentle and hydrating. I like using it after being in the sun to help my skin recuperate and it keeps a sun-kissed glow without any breakouts. Worth the price.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
Hands down my absolute favorite moisturizer. I love the gel-like consistency. I have dry and sensitive skin, and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all or break me out while delivering the best moisture of any moisturizer I've used. I will always repurchase this.
Sarah R.
I WANT MORE OF THIS!!! So this is fairly expensive for me, but I got a mini one from a free gift set at Macy's. Oh. My. Gosh! Go buy this asap this stuff is the best!! It sinks into your skin and makes it soft and silky and perfect i need more of it!!!
Cristina V.
I was a huge Clinique fan, until realizing the eye creams I would buy never made the changes that were promised. I had this moisture cream as well, and it sure did make my skin feel moisturized, However, my skin felt damp when touched. Maybe I put too much on, but that's my experience with it
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
This is a holy grail product for me! I repurchase this product time and time again. This is a great, effective but lightweight moisturizer that feels great day or night. I purchased this product Sephora and try to stock up during their sale!
Tiffany S.
Rosemount , MN
Love this moisturizer! I purchased it on Amazon, and love it! It is incredibly moisturizing yet light! It is non clogging and not greasy or cakey. I would highly recommend this! I have acne prone skin and this never causes extra breakouts.
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I like this product a lot I use this product in the morning and night also before I put on my makeup. it leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. the product would sink down into my skin, my skin would "drink" this moisturizer.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?