Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
Hands down my absolute favorite moisturizer. I love the gel-like consistency. I have dry and sensitive skin, and this product doesn't irritate my skin at all or break me out while delivering the best moisture of any moisturizer I've used. I will always repurchase this.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
GIVE ME MORE!!!! I utterly LOVE the Clinique Mpisture Surge Line! Everything is so moisturizing on the skin without being heavy. I've used this off and on for years and don't realize why I ever stopped using this
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
This was one of the first moisturizers I bought when I had extremely dry, patchy skin in the wintertime. I can honestly say it saved my skin and helped restore natural moisture and balance. Grabbed this at Nordstrom and it opened me up to even more skincare products!
Sarah R.
I WANT MORE OF THIS!!! So this is fairly expensive for me, but I got a mini one from a free gift set at Macy's. Oh. My. Gosh! Go buy this asap this stuff is the best!! It sinks into your skin and makes it soft and silky and perfect i need more of it!!!
Cristina V.
I was a huge Clinique fan, until realizing the eye creams I would buy never made the changes that were promised. I had this moisture cream as well, and it sure did make my skin feel moisturized, However, my skin felt damp when touched. Maybe I put too much on, but that's my experience with it
Tiffany S.
Rosemount , MN
Love this moisturizer! I purchased it on Amazon, and love it! It is incredibly moisturizing yet light! It is non clogging and not greasy or cakey. I would highly recommend this! I have acne prone skin and this never causes extra breakouts.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
This is a holy grail product for me! I repurchase this product time and time again. This is a great, effective but lightweight moisturizer that feels great day or night. I purchased this product Sephora and try to stock up during their sale!
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I like this product a lot I use this product in the morning and night also before I put on my makeup. it leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. the product would sink down into my skin, my skin would "drink" this moisturizer.
jesenia r.
North Haven, CT
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It is super moisturizing without leaving an oily feeling. I even use it if I unfortunately stay in the sun too long and got a little sunburn it feels cool and refreshes and doesn't allow it to dry out
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing. I put it on after I wash my face in the morning and at night. It was a skin lifesaver this past winter. I have been using it for 6 months now, and I don't think I could use a different one - it is that great!
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?