Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Claire L.
Moisture Surge gel cream is the perfect drink of hydration for any skin type! The gel cream consistency doesn't feel too heavy for those with oily skin and for those with dry skin, it feels like a cloud of moisture on the face! My face looks hydrated and plumped all day! Plus there are two sizes making it accessible for different price points!
Kori H.
Boise, ID
Wow...that's how I feel about this little jar of heaven! I have very dry skin (on accutane) and this is THE best moisturizer I have found for my skin! One - it makes your skin feel like velvet when you put it on! It never feels too much or greasy. Two - it makes for a great base for makeup. I can't tell you how many jars I have already gone through of this...it's THAT good!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
GIVE ME MORE!!!! I utterly LOVE the Clinique Mpisture Surge Line! Everything is so moisturizing on the skin without being heavy. I've used this off and on for years and don't realize why I ever stopped using this
Allison D.
My skin type is oily, and this moisturizer goes on like lotion - its a bit heavy, as in I can always feel a thin film when it's on and I wake up with a thin layer of oil on my face after. While some may like the heaviness of it, I say the thinner the better. So for me, it's not a favorite, but quite a few friends love it.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
When I first applied this to my face, it did have a nice moisture! It however did feel very odd when it came to letting it dry. It was as if you applied Elmer's glue on your face and you have that sticky effect going on afterwards. For the price that's worth, I probably won't buy the full jar, but the little jar sample was good enough for me.
Isabelle P.
Naples, FL
This is product is absolutely amazing for dry skin in the winters or or even for combination skin if used in appropriate amounts. This keeps my skin refreshed all day long and even at night when I remove all my makeup this is my last step. It smells so good and the smell isn't over powering. Definitely recommend this.
Sarah C.
Cheektowaga, NY
HOLY YES! Clinique is probably the only brand that is fully trust in helping my skin. This cream is like a big glass of water with a side of juicy fruits for my face. I put this on before bed and wake up with soft and refreshed skin. Definitely worth the price.
Kylie H.
My favorite moisturizer! It's more like gel than a lotion, and keeps my skin hydrated all day! It doesn't seem to make my skin oiler or shiny either. I definitely have recommended this to friends. I wish it came in a pump bottle, however. I don't like putting my fingers in the jar. Will be purchasing again!
Connie L.
This moisturizer is one of my all time favorite products!  I can honestly say it is a holy grail product!  I purchase other moisturizers but I always keep coming back to this product.  I love that it's a gel and it absorbs right into my skin!  I have really dry skin but this product makes my skin so soft!
Susan A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love using this as my last step in my skincare routine at night. It gives me that last layer of moisture to work it self in over night. Since it is an overnight moisturizer, you'll wake up to notice the layer is still there and will need to make sure you wash your face thoroughly. I know I can depend on this product during those dry summer nights!
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?