Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Allison D.
My skin type is oily, and this moisturizer goes on like lotion - its a bit heavy, as in I can always feel a thin film when it's on and I wake up with a thin layer of oil on my face after. While some may like the heaviness of it, I say the thinner the better. So for me, it's not a favorite, but quite a few friends love it.
Isabelle P.
Naples, FL
This is product is absolutely amazing for dry skin in the winters or or even for combination skin if used in appropriate amounts. This keeps my skin refreshed all day long and even at night when I remove all my makeup this is my last step. It smells so good and the smell isn't over powering. Definitely recommend this.
Sarah C.
Cheektowaga, NY
HOLY YES! Clinique is probably the only brand that is fully trust in helping my skin. This cream is like a big glass of water with a side of juicy fruits for my face. I put this on before bed and wake up with soft and refreshed skin. Definitely worth the price.
Kylie H.
My favorite moisturizer! It's more like gel than a lotion, and keeps my skin hydrated all day! It doesn't seem to make my skin oiler or shiny either. I definitely have recommended this to friends. I wish it came in a pump bottle, however. I don't like putting my fingers in the jar. Will be purchasing again!
Connie L.
This moisturizer is one of my all time favorite products!  I can honestly say it is a holy grail product!  I purchase other moisturizers but I always keep coming back to this product.  I love that it's a gel and it absorbs right into my skin!  I have really dry skin but this product makes my skin so soft!
Susan A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love using this as my last step in my skincare routine at night. It gives me that last layer of moisture to work it self in over night. Since it is an overnight moisturizer, you'll wake up to notice the layer is still there and will need to make sure you wash your face thoroughly. I know I can depend on this product during those dry summer nights!
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
I normally use other moisturizer's for my face but i save this for when my skin feels extremely dry, especially during winter . It feels great on my sensitive skin .
Sometimes i do feel it doesnt absorb as well as other moisturizers but it still does the job of hydrating my skin well .
Brooklynn W.
Tiffin, OH
Love this product!!! It has been a complete game changer for my skin! I have VERY dry skin and this has helped me sooo much! It makes my skin so smooth and hydrated and keeps it hydrated throughout the day! It is an amazing product and I highly recommend to anyone with dry skin!!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
My favorite! Clinique surprises me time and time again with how well their products work for me. Not only have they been kind to my sensitive and acne prone skin, they smell great and this moisturizer feels so good to put on. It's thick but doesn't leave a film and soaks in fairly quickly!
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I have combination/oily skin and this is one moisturizing product that I can use that will not antagonize my skin. It is gentle and hydrating. I like using it after being in the sun to help my skin recuperate and it keeps a sun-kissed glow without any breakouts. Worth the price.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?