Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Helena N.
Absolutely love this. My go to morning eye cream. Feel so hydrating and brightens the under eyes. It's on the more expensive side but so worth it and the packaging is so nice!
Kaileigh P.
Great product! I love the smooth and cool gel texture, and I have Bought multiple times. Exceeds expectations and was a very effective product for a person with sensitive skin, I will definitely buy again
Latoya G.
Moisture, moisture and more moisture. I love it and use it everyday. Great and easy to open packaging. The price is excellent for how good this product is.
Emma B.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Nice product however it stings if you get it in your eyes. Didn't really see much of a difference but I may need to carry on using for a while longer
Dani C.
Toronto
Nothing special about this cream. Didn't feel it made any changes on my skin. Feels soft after application, but I find that every cream does that
Betty L.
I love this for a cold and dry day. It hydrates the skin well and I sometimes apply a thicker layer to use it as a sleeping mask also.
Despoina T.
Athens
I am nit buying this again. I was expecting more from this product .It is not a bad cream but doesnt worth the money .
Demi M.
Hydrated the skin so well!! Leaves it looking super healthy, I recommend this product to people with dry skin.
Ashahel J.
Chatham , ON
I don't particularly like the feel of this product. It almost made my skin feel even more dry after I used it.
Nan J.
Pretty hydrating but I didn't notice a dramatic difference under my eyes. I don't think it's worth the price
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?