Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Chloe C.
Received this moisturiser as a gift and it's now my everyday go to. I have oily T zone with dry patches on my cheeks and this works perfect for me. It's light weight, leaves your skin feeling wet but not tacky and feels so refreshing. I see myself go through 1 tub in 5 weeks so my only complaint on this is that there's just not enough to last over a month, more please!!
Skye J.
I had extremely dry flakey skin the past few months and nothing was helping, I finally decided to try out this moisturiser after it's reviews and on my!! I saw results after the first use !! I absolutely love how smooth and hydrated my skin feels and it's the perfect base for my make up routine! Although people may say it's pricey it is definitely worth it as u only need a very small amount which goes a long way!
Katie B.
Alloa
AMAZING! My favourite moisturiser I have to say because my skin gets very very dry and when I put this product on my face it just brings it back to life leaving it feeling like a babies bottom and hydrating it for hours! I recommend this to everyone!
Marta S.
Coleraine
This has been my favourite eye cream for the past year now since it works like a charm. I have really puffy eyes and dark circles and this cream helps the dark circles and removes the puffiness. I apply it before going to bed and in the morning and couldn't recommend it more :).
Clara G.
Glasgow , Renfrewshire
Loved this product! As someone with dry sensitive skin, I find it difficult to find a moisturiser that hydrates my skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily afterwards. This moisturiser was light and soaked into my skin leaving it soft and hydrated. Would definitely buy again. The only room for improvement would that there are were only smaller sized jars available.
Rachelle L.
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
I use moisture surge quite often, when i feel like my skin is really dry. I really helps to hydrating my skin. I also use moisture surge when im traveling to hot and dry area. Its a really good product. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others
Amy W.
Ste-Marie-Salome, QC
Worked really well, bought for sisters dry face when she was on accutane for acne, i tried and was very soothing and worth the price if you have extremely dry skin (if not, it still feels great) but more than i would spend on myself.
5 star product
Ellanor S.
Liverpool
I suffered with a period o dry skin a few months ago and this worked wonders. A little pricey but worth the money, gentle in skin and very effective. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially if you have dry skin.
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it makes your skin feel so hydrated and so soft!! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Angeli B.
Abu Dhabi
Love to use this specially when traveling as it helps me adjust my skin in any weather condition wherever I go. Its definitely worth the price but you can get a good value when you shop at the airport duty free!
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?