Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Rebekkah B.
Helps get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth texture and light non-greasy feeling on skin.
Stephanie L.
Try this it's works great I love Clinique skin care products they really work and moisturizer
Brandi M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this moisturizer! It feels so good on my face and keeps my skin quenched for hours!
This amazing product gives your skin the moisture it so desperately wants Cravesssss! A++++
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love this so much it makes my makeup so much better! My face is smoother and doesn't crack!
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
Used this when I had bad sunburn on my face and immediately felt relief. Highly recommend
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
Recently been trying this cream and I I'm obsessed with it! My skin feels so hydrated.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Clinique Moisture Surge is recommended for very dry skin, which is what I have. I'm giving it three stars because while it works great for me in the summer, it's not emollient enough for me in the colder months. I do like that it has more of a gel like consistency rather than a thick lotion, which is refreshing for the warmer times of the year.
Emily F.
Winter Haven, FL
I use this EVERY DAY. And I have for years, and will for many more. It's a gel-cream that melts into my extremely sensitive skin and doesn't interfere with my makeup application whatsoever, which, as a Makeup Artist, is very important to me. Would I recommend this product?! I give out samples of my stash to everyone I meet!
Charlotte P.
Pricey but so good. I love the gel like consistency, doesn't feel greasy or oily, it melts right into the skin and keeps my skin hydrated all day! I use this on any flaky or dry patches and it fixes the problem right away!
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?