Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Shannon W.
It's pretty good as a moisturizer. Nothing amazing about it, but I still like it and use it on occasion.
Sanae F.
Hydrating gel cream, a little greaser than I like but at a good price point. Good for nighttime use.
Josie H.
Mesquite, TX
My skin is very density and I got a skin reaction. I won't buy again but it is because of my skin.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
This is a very thick moisturizer and gets stuck to your pillow at night but I do not like the smell
Rebekkah B.
Helps get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth texture and light non-greasy feeling on skin.
Stephanie L.
Try this it's works great I love Clinique skin care products they really work and moisturizer
This amazing product gives your skin the moisture it so desperately wants Cravesssss! A++++
Brandi M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this moisturizer! It feels so good on my face and keeps my skin quenched for hours!
Chelsie M.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love this so much it makes my makeup so much better! My face is smoother and doesn't crack!
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
Used this when I had bad sunburn on my face and immediately felt relief. Highly recommend
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?