Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Laura M.
Love the moisture surge. Helps hydrate my skin. Use day or night. My go to for skincare. Love Clinique and great price.
saoni c.
Allentown, PA
I never tried this lotion but I gonna do , my cousin told me about it and she said that is amazing , very hydrating
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
I swear by this facial lotion! My mom has been wearing it for years and her skin looks amazing! Now it's my go to!
Regina B.
Kimberling City
I absolutely LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER...I got a sample then ordered it online. It feels light and wonderful all day.
Marie B.
Emeryville, CA
This moisturizer is excellent and well worth the money. I love how it hydrates my skin and leaves my skin clear.
Larissa K.
Newtonville, MA
Amazing! This is a great product! I always use this and always recommend to my friends and they all like it.
Irene B.
Love this product as a healthy luminous moisturizer! Great for when you do a treatment and your face is dry!
Amisha A. C.
Port Angeles
I have really dry skin a this product really does thrick. My shin has never felt better, never been so soft!
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this ! Very moisturizing! Reduced puffiness as well! Beautiful packaging! Love all Clinique products!
Brittney F.
Fort Lauderdale
The cream kept my skin hydrated but it felt very oily and almost sticky. It didn't feel great on my skin.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?