Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Marie B.
San francisco
This moisturizer is excellent and well worth the money. I love how it hydrates my skin and leaves my skin clear.
Amisha A. C.
Port Angeles
I have really dry skin a this product really does thrick. My shin has never felt better, never been so soft!
Larissa K.
Newton, MA
Amazing! This is a great product! I always use this and always recommend to my friends and they all like it.
Irene B.
Love this product as a healthy luminous moisturizer! Great for when you do a treatment and your face is dry!
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this ! Very moisturizing! Reduced puffiness as well! Beautiful packaging! Love all Clinique products!
Brittney F.
Fort Lauderdale
The cream kept my skin hydrated but it felt very oily and almost sticky. It didn't feel great on my skin.
Shannon W.
It's pretty good as a moisturizer. Nothing amazing about it, but I still like it and use it on occasion.
Sanae F.
Hydrating gel cream, a little greaser than I like but at a good price point. Good for nighttime use.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
This is a very thick moisturizer and gets stuck to your pillow at night but I do not like the smell
Josie H.
Mesquite , TX
My skin is very density and I got a skin reaction. I won't buy again but it is because of my skin.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?