Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Kim N.
I felt like it did do anything for my face. I did not like the texture either. It is like gel and nothing about it stands out for me.
Omaa A.
Silver Spring, MD
I got this as a gift for Christmas and incompletely feel in love. It came as a complete facial set and it was the best gift ever!
Rosemarie G.
Quebradillas, PR
I got this as a sample from a Purchase at Sears. When my skin feels dry, this does the trick. It feels so smooth and refreshing.
Colbie W.
This product was a game changer for me. I have never used a moisturizer that was so hydrating and made my skin feel rejuvenated.
karleigh t.
Gainesville, TX
When gently applied to the skin it gives off a good hydrating moisturing feeling! Hydrates well and makes your skin feel great
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Love it , a must for me in my winter months ... it's gentle nice and easy to apply . I Find it worth the cost and this is great
ELIZABETH J.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Absolutely great product, a little goes a long way! My sister buys this for my mom and I got to try it and it works wonders!
Bethany B.
Not so sensitive to my skin. Smells nice. Didn't cause breakouts but did cause redness to my skin in the areas I applied.
Waryn F.
This came in a box of moisturizer I bought and I still use it. I like it but it isn't my favorite eye cream I have used.
Moni G.
Leander, TX
Very Hydrating and calming on the skin! I use it every morning and night and have seen a different in my dark circles.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?