Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Rosemarie G.
Quebradillas, PR
I got this as a sample from a Purchase at Sears. When my skin feels dry, this does the trick. It feels so smooth and refreshing.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Love it , a must for me in my winter months ... it's gentle nice and easy to apply . I Find it worth the cost and this is great
karleigh t.
Gainesville, TX
When gently applied to the skin it gives off a good hydrating moisturing feeling! Hydrates well and makes your skin feel great
ELIZABETH J.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
Absolutely great product, a little goes a long way! My sister buys this for my mom and I got to try it and it works wonders!
Bethany B.
Not so sensitive to my skin. Smells nice. Didn't cause breakouts but did cause redness to my skin in the areas I applied.
Waryn F.
This came in a box of moisturizer I bought and I still use it. I like it but it isn't my favorite eye cream I have used.
Moni G.
Austin
Very Hydrating and calming on the skin! I use it every morning and night and have seen a different in my dark circles.
Laura M.
Love the moisture surge. Helps hydrate my skin. Use day or night. My go to for skincare. Love Clinique and great price.
Katie N.
Cypress, TX
I swear by this facial lotion! My mom has been wearing it for years and her skin looks amazing! Now it's my go to!
saoni c.
Allentown, PA
I never tried this lotion but I gonna do , my cousin told me about it and she said that is amazing , very hydrating
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?