Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Annie B.
I love love love this moisturizer! It does its job, plumps your face, and gives ur face a nice glow. I love the scent and texture, it smells refreshing and the texture is like a gel. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kristen m.
I have been using Clinique moisturizers for over 10 years and I think they are the best. This one is great during the winter when my skin is extra dry. This has a cooling effect and I love to apply it before my makeup routine.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I honestly didn't love this. I have extremely problematic skin and i feel like this made me break out worse. Now that my skin is semi better this might work for my dry cheeks but I think it's still to heavy for my skin
Dana L.
I love love love this moisturizer!!! I finally found a skin care line that doesn't break me out. I don't feel oily or dry. It's perfect for my skin and I can buy online or at belk.
Kaitlin J.
This stuff has because my new best friend! I got a sample trial of it from the store and that's all it took for me to fall in love with how well it works.
Chul@ G.
I love this moisturizer it left my face feeling so hydrated. So far it has been the best moisturizer I have used so far. I highly recommend it.
This amazing product gives your skin the moisture it so desperately wants Cravesssss! A++++
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
Recently been trying this cream and I I'm obsessed with it! My skin feels so hydrated.
Michelle B.
Matawan, NJ
I love how it goes on the skin--the gel-cream texture always offers a nice, light, cooling effect when applied. However, I find it to be a bit occlusive on the skin, so I don't think I'll use it often. But in any case, I love the way it smells. I'm not sure if there's a fragrance, but it does smell nice.
Skyler K.
Orland park
I was so happy when Clinique finally came out with a gel moisturizer. Clinique was the first skincare brand I've ever used and seeing this made me so happy. It's so gentle on the skin and it's a runner up to my h20+ moisturizer. I highly recommend this to people with oily combo skin.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?