Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator (Very Dry to Dry Combination) 0.5oz, 15ml

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is a rich, oil-free cream-gel that instantly rehydrates dry or dehydrated skin for up to a full 24 hours. Daily use helps fortify and repair skin's moisture barrier to keep moisture in,... see more...

• How soon can you see visible results with this cream? 2 Answers
Marjorie M.
Let me be clear: I WILL NEVER NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. This will always, my entire life, be on my vanity. This product is amazing before bed. It is intensely hydrating and saves my skin during the winter. I don't use this in the morning because it's a little too slick, but this is a must.

My ONLY COMPLAINT is that Clinique isn't cruelty-free and as a beauty dabbler who has been contemplating going cruelty free, Clinique has been the main brand stopping me from this important step :(
Emma R.
Lubbock, TX
I️ love this product! I️ recently moved from a very humid climate to an extremely dry and windy climate, and my skin suffered! I️ had a travel sized moisture surge from a Clinique bonus, and it changed my life. It’s the only facial moisturizer I️ use. It’s cool and refreshing, it goes on smooth and absorbs quickly!
Michelle B.
Matawan, NJ
I love how it goes on the skin--the gel-cream texture always offers a nice, light, cooling effect when applied. However, I find it to be a bit occlusive on the skin, so I don't think I'll use it often. But in any case, I love the way it smells. I'm not sure if there's a fragrance, but it does smell nice.
Skyler K.
Orland park
I was so happy when Clinique finally came out with a gel moisturizer. Clinique was the first skincare brand I've ever used and seeing this made me so happy. It's so gentle on the skin and it's a runner up to my h20+ moisturizer. I highly recommend this to people with oily combo skin.
Christine W.
I really wanted to love this eye cream but unfortunately it really just didn't cut it for me. It felt like it needed to be creamier and heavier to moisturize very dry skin like mine. It sounded good in theory but just not so great in execution...
Amanda B.
Lake Orion
This is hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used! I could not find anything that would completely hydrate my skin, until I came across this! It has been a life saver, and a staple in my everyday routine. I would recommend this to anyone! I have very sensitive skin, and I feel as if this has really benefited me in so many ways. And there is no over powering scent! I will buy this forever.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
This isn't my favorite clinique product as I don't love the smell and I have rosacea and very sensitive skin so I tend to use their sensitive skin products and their redness solutions. However if you have normal skin you will probably like this product.
Kori H.
Boise, ID
Wow...that's how I feel about this little jar of heaven! I have very dry skin (on accutane) and this is THE best moisturizer I have found for my skin! One - it makes your skin feel like velvet when you put it on! It never feels too much or greasy. Two - it makes for a great base for makeup. I can't tell you how many jars I have already gone through of this...it's THAT good!
Claire L.
Moisture Surge gel cream is the perfect drink of hydration for any skin type! The gel cream consistency doesn't feel too heavy for those with oily skin and for those with dry skin, it feels like a cloud of moisture on the face! My face looks hydrated and plumped all day! Plus there are two sizes making it accessible for different price points!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
When I first applied this to my face, it did have a nice moisture! It however did feel very odd when it came to letting it dry. It was as if you applied Elmer's glue on your face and you have that sticky effect going on afterwards. For the price that's worth, I probably won't buy the full jar, but the little jar sample was good enough for me.
Malak B.
Manchester, MO
How soon can you see visible results with this cream?