BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Keep your n your fridge keep in your bag keep in the cooler trust me it's like stepping out of the shower every time especially on the beach be careful using sunscreen and spraying to avoid dripping in your eye #beachbashcontest @influenster
Melanie W.
Thought this would be an amazing add on to my daily skin routine, it claims to give moisture to the skin and revitalization. I used this a few times along with my Clinique lotion and was not too impressed...the spray didn’t moisturize my skin as much and actually felt drying after using - however, when not paired with clinique lotion it works alright not so drying on skin and feels soft and smooth after a minute or so - thus is definitely something you can live without in your beauty routine, i don’t recommend purchasing this for the money!
Gvantsa K.
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi
Absolute summer favorite.. spritz myself couple times a day and it gives my faces a less dull, fresher look.. love it!
Ivonne C.
Lexington
This product has become a staple in my beauty regime (along with the Clinique gel moisturizer). I never thought I NEEDED a spray or toner after cleansing my skin because I had tried a few toners in the past and I guess most of the ones I tried (mainly from Loreal) irritated and dried my skin out. I bought this product because I got the "PMD exfoliating tool," and I remember the instructions mentioned needing toner afterwards. Well, that PMD is sitting in a draw somewhere, but this Clinique Spray, I use it every night and love it!
Jennifer H.
I bought this from Sephora after loving the moisture surge moisturizer. While I do love the spray mist (it's not a jet stream) and the amount that you get, the actual product has a slight twinge of a funky smell to me. I know Clinique is known for being fragrance free, so it must be an ingredient giving off a funk. It's not strong, but it's just enough for me to not buy it again since there are sooo many facial sprays on the market. I'd rather just use Mac Charged Water if I want a scent-less face spray the feels good or takes the powderiness out of makeup.
Rachel D.
Dublin, Ireland
As someone who has troubling dry skin and is a huge fan of make up, this product is absolutely amazing for me. It was a random buy at Sephora when I was on vacation in New York, but it's the greatest buy I've made in a while! I'm almost out, and I'll definitely repurchase. It's great as a primer for make up, but it's also brilliant for really adding a hit of moisture to the skin. It's so easy to apply too, with no mess at all.
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
Very refreshing and gives lots of moisture to my dry skin ,love every bit of it ,never gonna stop using this line of moisture surge
The F.
Asnières-sur-Seine
This is the best one, I really liked the texture of the product and I simply love the brand !
Bek S.
Beebe
this product is great for dehydrated skin. everyone can have dehydrated skin, not just people with dry skin. oily and combo skin types can be dehydrated too. this adds that extra boost of moisture and hydration that EVERYONE needs!!
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?