BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
The F.
Asnières-sur-Seine
This is the best one, I really liked the texture of the product and I simply love the brand !
Bek S.
Beebe
this product is great for dehydrated skin. everyone can have dehydrated skin, not just people with dry skin. oily and combo skin types can be dehydrated too. this adds that extra boost of moisture and hydration that EVERYONE needs!!
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Abbie S.
I had the same routine for 3 years. I recently noticed a change in my skin and started to try new products. While trying, my skin experienced some dryness. I purchased this products in hopes to heal the dryness and keep my face refreshed throughout the day and honestly I did not see a difference. I really wanted to like this product. I brought it with my to Miami while working and my skin was still dry and makeup fell right off after multiple sprays. I don’t want to hate on this product because it did not do anything negative to my skin, I just didn’t see any benefits from it and paying that price for it. You can make your own facial spray for half the cost.
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
Haven’t tried this yet but.... I’m hoping to get a beauty box in the mail super soon so I can !!!
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I love moisture sprays. With sensitive and temperamental combination skin I love this. It is a decent moisture spray and I could use it all day in the desert. Definitely would buy again. Not my favorite moisture spray but Definitely top three.
Shreya M.
Kenilworth
It's such a beautiful product .Its like a boon in a bottle .You can just carry this on your out and about day .Just spray and your skin is refreshed and moisturised
Anna R.
Lumberton, NC
I can not stop spraying! Before my makeup, after and during the day. It gives tour makeup a fresh look and your skin an extra boost of hydration.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
My skin gets oily in summer and super dry during the winter months. This spray in combination with Cliniques 72 hour moisture make my skin oh so happy and hydrated.
Patricia T.
Florida
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It refreshes my face and I use it 2 times a day and it helps my dry skin ! I highly recommend this amazing product!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?