BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Marie L.
This product is great for traveling and I also light to use it to set my makeup. I use mattifying foundation so I like to spray this on afterwards to give my skin a dewy look. It smells good, is lightweight, and does moisturize skin very well. Its perfect for traveling too for long flights
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Can't say I'm really in to facial mist spray. I'm bad at keeping a nightly routine so it was nice and easy to use and it's light, but I'm not sure it really did much.
Dane M.
So refreshing and moisturising. One of my make up artists used this specific product and brand and I love it! Must try and must have in every woman's bag.
Kimela B.
Carlisle
Love this product for at night! I keep this on my night stand and after I get done with all my skin care before going to bed I spray my face and let it absorb while I sleep. I wake up with a fresh glow and healthy skin! Highly recommend!
Yomna H.
Awesome mist! i spray it all the time whenever my skin needs a boot of hydration. Great over makeup. It doesn't interfere with the makeup and it helps set it and not make it look cakey.
Elizabeth B.
Creedmoor, NC
This is a great instant moisture boost, and it’s very refreshing! I love using this to start my morning off!
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
I love the Moisture Surge in the jar and though a spray sounded convienient! This item helps sooth my dry skin in the winter and is a great start to any makeup free day. Even if you're not about to hit the town fresh faced, this layers seamlessly on your makeup and won't leave heavy droplets. I have heard that this is a lifesaver for dry skinned frequent flyers.
Caely J.
North Enid
In love with this product. Moisture on your face is key to beautiful skin! Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Britney A.
I enjoy this product for some uses, but it's not something that I use daily. It's very gentle, and I've found that it works best for me if I use it just after I've gotten a mild sunburn on my face. I find it more soothing than anything. Because it leaves a film on my face, I wouldn't use it for a daily moisturizer or refresher.
Sarah L.
IL
This product hydrates my dry skin. I spray it after my makeup and it gives me the look of hydrated, dewy skin.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?