BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Keep your n your fridge keep in your bag keep in the cooler trust me it's like stepping out of the shower every time especially on the beach be careful using sunscreen and spraying to avoid dripping in your eye #beachbashcontest @influenster
Brandy L.
Gastonia, NC
This product give my skin the hydration it needs. I use tons of this product in the winter when my skin is very dry. Very gentalon the skin non-oily formula. Not too pricey. A bottle last me 6-8 months with every day use. I would recommend this product for any one with dry skin. It can be used all over the body. Keep in the fridge for a refreshing summer hydration mist!
Brooklyn K.
I really like this product. It does what it says in providing moisture and it's a great addition in the colder months in conjunction with your moisturizer. It worked all right applying it over makeup. It would be a 5 star product if it gave more luminosity.
Amber E.
Conway, AR
This facial spray does exactly what it needs to! It met all of my expectations and I think it is a great value! Remember it only takes one or two squirts max and it is more than enough! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Kevin L.
Nashville
I bought this spray a while ago and have only used it a hand full of times. It's great as a spray to refresh, but enitially it was sold to me as something to help set your makeup which it is not great for. Though it's a decent product I probably wouldn't buy it again, so many other spray are great at refreshing and setting.
Stacey J.
I love spritzing this on my face before applying moisturizer, or even in the middle of the day when I need a refresher and my skin is feeling dry. My mom actually got this by mistake from Sephora, and after I tried it, it became part of my daily skincare regimen. It's something I like to call serendipity :)
Nicole H.
Fort Valley, GA
This was great during the dry summer months. It offered a nice cooling sensation as well as an on the go hydration to kinda pick up the dull makeup look. Great to keep in your purse and use whenever you feel like your skin could use a little added boost. Keeps your face looking much fresher, longer!
Jennifer M.
Hawthorne , NY
This is one of my go to solid facial sprays. The mist isn't so fine that you feel like you're not getting any product but it's not so intense that you get drenched either! I've repurchased this at least 2-3 times now, because it's a good value, and it does the job. It's not amazing, but it's solid and I don't like to spend a lot on facial mists.
Kathy T.
Baytown
This spray isn't "considered" a setting spray. It's more for refreshing and moisturizing the skin. However, this does have a bit of glycerin in it, so it could work as a setting spray if need be! I love it for spraying before I use my serums and sunscreen! It's a wonderful product.
Becca M.
This mist felt great on my face! It made my skin look dewey and mouisturized well! This was my first time using the product because it's expensive for me, but I did like it. I did not however like how it blended with my makeup so I would only use it on makeup free days
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?