BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Amanda S.
This is a nice light moisturizer spray. Freshens and hydrates well. Absorbs quickly.
Jordan K.
When my skin is dry in the winter I use this multiple times a day to rehydrate it!
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
I have a bottle of Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray in all of my bags!  My mother originally turned me on to this wonderful product, and I was instantly hooked.  This moisturizer absolutely met my expectations, and the reasonable price helps me to be a repeat customer.  I use the spritz for a quick refresher, and sometimes on my blending sponge to keep my foundation from appearing chalky.  I love this product!
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Great product, I liked it, it's a pity that it's over. You can use it as a self-sufficient means. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, refreshes. Thanks to the spray, any product applied over it will be consumed much more economically and will be absorbed into the skin better, giving away all the necessary useful properties. I recommend!
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
I love the Moisture Surge in the jar and though a spray sounded convienient! This item helps sooth my dry skin in the winter and is a great start to any makeup free day. Even if you're not about to hit the town fresh faced, this layers seamlessly on your makeup and won't leave heavy droplets. I have heard that this is a lifesaver for dry skinned frequent flyers.
Britney A.
I enjoy this product for some uses, but it's not something that I use daily. It's very gentle, and I've found that it works best for me if I use it just after I've gotten a mild sunburn on my face. I find it more soothing than anything. Because it leaves a film on my face, I wouldn't use it for a daily moisturizer or refresher.
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
I love this for in the winter when my skin is really dry, this gives it the perfect boost of moisture. I also like using this after I take my makeup off to rejuvenate my skin! It’s very gentle on the skin for people who have sensitive skin! If you have really dry skin I recommend this
Kathy T.
Baytown
This spray isn't "considered" a setting spray. It's more for refreshing and moisturizing the skin. However, this does have a bit of glycerin in it, so it could work as a setting spray if need be! I love it for spraying before I use my serums and sunscreen! It's a wonderful product.
Elizabeth O.
Decent but not my favorite spray. Nice fine mist and does make you feel moisturized. It does however leave a slight sticky residue on the skin I find only goes away when paired with another moisturizer. No smell or anything unpleasant. Does enough but nothing extra.
Mariah H.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Great for any time of day before or after makeup is on for a quick skin pick me up to keep you going through the day without having to re moisturize. A little pricey and haven't compared it to similar products from other brands but as of now I love this product
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?