BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Can't say I'm really in to facial mist spray. I'm bad at keeping a nightly routine so it was nice and easy to use and it's light, but I'm not sure it really did much.
Amber G.
Akron, Ohio
Once again, an excellent product much deserving of more than five stars. I would definitely give Clinique all my money if I had the money to give LOL. This is a product I would highly recommend anyone with sensitive or combination type skin, especially in the summertime. I wear almost no make up in the summer and just need a very light moisturizer to put on underneath my prescribed skin cream from my dermatologist, which is possibly drying. This spray moisturizer was absolutely a great solution to that and is just an all-purpose, oil-free alternative to a heavy cream.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
This product has become a staple in my beauty regime (along with the Clinique gel moisturizer). I never thought I NEEDED a spray or toner after cleansing my skin because I had tried a few toners in the past and I guess most of the ones I tried (mainly from Loreal) irritated and dried my skin out. I bought this product because I got the "PMD exfoliating tool," and I remember the instructions mentioned needing toner afterwards. Well, that PMD is sitting in a draw somewhere, but this Clinique Spray, I use it every night and love it!
Shana A.
Charlotte, NC
i am obsessed with this product. i've already gone through 2 bottles within a month! i have dry dehydrated skin so i use this prior to skincare, makeup application, to set makeup and throughout the day whenever i feel like i need some extra hydration and moisture. this product is free of fragrance and any other sensitizing or unnecessary ingredients. basic but a for sure staple in my routine! the price is also suitable in my opinion.
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
I have a bottle of Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray in all of my bags!  My mother originally turned me on to this wonderful product, and I was instantly hooked.  This moisturizer absolutely met my expectations, and the reasonable price helps me to be a repeat customer.  I use the spritz for a quick refresher, and sometimes on my blending sponge to keep my foundation from appearing chalky.  I love this product!
Melissa B.
A thirst quencher for dehydrated skin. It's basically a toner without active ingredients. It's a moisturizer in liquid form. Great for all skin types. It wears well with other skin care products, and it gives a good base to your moisturizer. I most this onto my face throughout the day if I'm wearing makeup or not. The humectants in the formula are soothing and hydrating. Great for itchy, sunburned skin as well.
Jordan C.
De Soto
I can't explain how much I love this! I've gone through so many bottles! It's so hydrating on the skin. It's just such an amazing product. I always buy mine at Sephora. The packaging is great. The mist isn't harsh, it's a very fine mist. It helps the powders sink into the skin and it gives you a nice glow and hydrates your skin. I use it before and after my makeup or just for quick hydration. It's perfect.
Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
I love this product and I love the moisture surge line from Clinique but I had a problem with the nozzle on the sprayer. I think the price of the product was right and the moisturizer worked wonderfully. The product could fix a very dry foundation or give my face a good glow but this nozzle just sprayed it so badly that I felt the need to put the product in a different bottle in order to use it
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Keep your n your fridge keep in your bag keep in the cooler trust me it's like stepping out of the shower every time especially on the beach be careful using sunscreen and spraying to avoid dripping in your eye #beachbashcontest @influenster
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Great product, I liked it, it's a pity that it's over. You can use it as a self-sufficient means. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, refreshes. Thanks to the spray, any product applied over it will be consumed much more economically and will be absorbed into the skin better, giving away all the necessary useful properties. I recommend!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?