BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
When I can find this product I love it. My skin is really dry and this gives it the boost that it needs. I also have very sensitive skin and have had no problems using this product.
Adriana R.
This spray keeps my face feeling fresh and bright. On my days off I do not wear makeup so I spray it on in the morning then again around 2pm. It's refreshing, hydrating, and light.
Cecelia K.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of my favorite products! Living in Florida I find my skin dry and tight quite frequently and I keep this in my bag at all times to help combat that feeling!
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
I love this spray. It's great to carry in your purse for a little moisture and hydration throughout the day or even after you apply your makeup for a dewy look.
Clare L.
Kingwood, TX
Very easy to use and a very effective product. I've been very happy with this product (and I'm not a big makeup or cleanser person).
amnada s.
Paragould, AR
This was ok, I don't feel like that it gave me much moisture
that I was thinking it would. All though the smell wasn't bad.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Clinique moisture surge face spray thirsty skin relief is awesome works great and makes my face look and feel great
Kayla W.
Wyoming, PA
I love clinique face products. This left my face feeling so fresh and hydrated. I would recommend it.
Krissy M.
York, PA
I use this daily! Just to refresh my face or after I apply my makeup. This is a must at my house!
Ana O.
Burbank, IL
Absolutely love this spray. Moisturizes your skin almost immediately without making it feel oily.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?