BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
My skin gets oily in summer and super dry during the winter months. This spray in combination with Cliniques 72 hour moisture make my skin oh so happy and hydrated.
Angela Z.
Carnegie, PA
This is honestly amazing. I actually was just reminded I need to re purchase. It feels so good on the skin. It would be perfect for travel if they had a travel size. The spritzer is perfect. It's a little pricey but it works!
Kimela B.
Carlisle
Love this product for at night! I keep this on my night stand and after I get done with all my skin care before going to bed I spray my face and let it absorb while I sleep. I wake up with a fresh glow and healthy skin! Highly recommend!
Yomna H.
Awesome mist! i spray it all the time whenever my skin needs a boot of hydration. Great over makeup. It doesn't interfere with the makeup and it helps set it and not make it look cakey.
member-1f096
I looooove this skin thirst relief spray. I carry one in my purse and use it throughout the day. I got it at Ulta and Sephora. It meets my expectations easily. I love it.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you suffer from dry skin, you will absolutely LOVE THIS. You can spray this any time, anywhere. It is super convenient and it gives an amazing spritz of hydration.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Girl yeeessss. I wouldn’t say I have dry skin but I think all skin no matter if it’s oily or dry needs moisture! This one has a lovely sprayer not too heavy and the moisture lasts all day!
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Can't say I'm really in to facial mist spray. I'm bad at keeping a nightly routine so it was nice and easy to use and it's light, but I'm not sure it really did much.
Amber G.
Akron, Ohio
Once again, an excellent product much deserving of more than five stars. I would definitely give Clinique all my money if I had the money to give LOL. This is a product I would highly recommend anyone with sensitive or combination type skin, especially in the summertime. I wear almost no make up in the summer and just need a very light moisturizer to put on underneath my prescribed skin cream from my dermatologist, which is possibly drying. This spray moisturizer was absolutely a great solution to that and is just an all-purpose, oil-free alternative to a heavy cream.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
This product has become a staple in my beauty regime (along with the Clinique gel moisturizer). I never thought I NEEDED a spray or toner after cleansing my skin because I had tried a few toners in the past and I guess most of the ones I tried (mainly from Loreal) irritated and dried my skin out. I bought this product because I got the "PMD exfoliating tool," and I remember the instructions mentioned needing toner afterwards. Well, that PMD is sitting in a draw somewhere, but this Clinique Spray, I use it every night and love it!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?