BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Novina B.
Whenever I feel like my face is dry or it needs a little more moisture I use this product. It works great and is not oily or drying. I would recommend this.
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
This is a great facial mist if your skin is feeling dehydrated. I carry this in my purse and spray it on my fave whenever I feel like my makeup needs a pick me up
Lyndsey R.
This is great stuff to apply over your makeup. I love the regular moisture surge for normal use but my problem was when I would finish doing my makeup and have dry patches on my face. This moisture surge is perfect to apply once your makeup is done.
Breanna H.
P C Beach, FL
Seriously love this stuff!! It really does " quench your thirsty face" I usually shop for my Clinique products at our local Dillard's or directly from the Clinique website. I would recommend this product.
Ashley M.
This spray is great to throw in your beach bag on a hot day. It is very refreshing and smells nice. The bottle is a nice size too for the money. I would buy it again.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have a bottle of this sitting next to my office workspace at all times. My skin can get really dry and uncomfortable, and I love having this arms reach away for a quick pick me up mist. My skin loves it, and it does;t disturb my makeup. Be careful to hold it at least 12 inches away, closer then that and it can get in your eyes (even if they are shit) and that can be a little irritating.
I love how refreshed I feel after using the Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray. I use it during the day and keep it on my desk. It feels cool, relaxing and refreshing on my face!
Sarah B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I absolutely love almost every Clinique product I've ever used. This face spray is by far the best moisture spray ever!! Mac and smash box fix sprays are nothing compared to this!!
Queena Y.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
Always seem to go back to this. Great for all skin types for a refreshing pick me up. Whenever my skin gets all gross and flaky over the winter I spritz this on first before I go in with a cream and possibly smudge my make up. Over the summer I make sure I have this at the beach so when the salt water makes my skin feel tight I spritz this on my face to get rid of that feeling without removing the moisturizer and spf from my face. And it works as a make up settin spray in a pinch
brittany f.
My face has always been blotchy and dry. Any creams I would try would just be quick fixes and 24-hour help. So I tried this product and did it help?! Yes! the thirst my skin had was quenched with this product. I would recommend to normal to dry skin on people, and would like to give the advice to spray only a few times a week, or else you will end up buying too many bottles for how great it works ;)!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?