BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is ...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when the...1 Answers
Melanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought this would be an amazing add on to my daily skin routine, it claims to give moisture to the skin and revitalization. I used this a few times along with my Clinique lotion and was not too impressed...the spray didn’t moisturize my skin as much and actually felt drying after using - however, when not paired with clinique lotion it works alright not so drying on skin and feels soft and smooth after a minute or so - thus is definitely something you can live without in your beauty routine, i don’t recommend purchasing this for the money!
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
I have a bottle of Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray in all of my bags!  My mother originally turned me on to this wonderful product, and I was instantly hooked.  This moisturizer absolutely met my expectations, and the reasonable price helps me to be a repeat customer.  I use the spritz for a quick refresher, and sometimes on my blending sponge to keep my foundation from appearing chalky.  I love this product!
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
Great product, I liked it, it's a pity that it's over. You can use it as a self-sufficient means. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, refreshes. Thanks to the spray, any product applied over it will be consumed much more economically and will be absorbed into the skin better, giving away all the necessary useful properties. I recommend!
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Moisture Surge in the jar and though a spray sounded convienient! This item helps sooth my dry skin in the winter and is a great start to any makeup free day. Even if you're not about to hit the town fresh faced, this layers seamlessly on your makeup and won't leave heavy droplets. I have heard that this is a lifesaver for dry skinned frequent flyers.
Britney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product for some uses, but it's not something that I use daily. It's very gentle, and I've found that it works best for me if I use it just after I've gotten a mild sunburn on my face. I find it more soothing than anything. Because it leaves a film on my face, I wouldn't use it for a daily moisturizer or refresher.
Ciara H.
Ford City , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for in the winter when my skin is really dry, this gives it the perfect boost of moisture. I also like using this after I take my makeup off to rejuvenate my skin! It’s very gentle on the skin for people who have sensitive skin! If you have really dry skin I recommend this
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this thinking it would be amazing that I would get the moisturizing effect I would get from a cream moisturizer in this product. I did not. It just was like a facial mist type thing, it moisturized a little bit but not nearly good enough!
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been a fan of Clinique moisture surge products, and I was so excited when I discovered this product, it is so hydrating and simply amazing. Putting it in the fridge makes it even better. I have dry skin and this makes my skin start feeling amazing right as I spray it on.
Sydney M.
evansville
I LOVE this product! I never have time in the morning to do my whole skin care routine and because you can just spray this on it takes me no time and you can wear it under or over makeup which isn't super convenient when your on the go.
Angela Z.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly amazing. I actually was just reminded I need to re purchase. It feels so good on the skin. It would be perfect for travel if they had a travel size. The spritzer is perfect. It's a little pricey but it works!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?