BY CLINIQUE

This is a moisturizing facial treatment in a liquid spray form Its mist spray design allows even distribution onto skin Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue Leaves skin feeling fresh cool supple Convenient to carry around for use anytime anywhere Dermatologist tested To use: Close eyes spray a light mist in addition to daily moisturizer whenever needed. Can be used over or under makeup Product Line: Clinique - Day CareProduct Size: 125ml/4.2oz

• My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cr...1 Answers
  • I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their...1 Answers
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
N Hollywood, CA
As a sufferer of dehydrated skin, I picked up this mist expecting realistic results- a way to refresh my face throughout the day. Unfortunately this mist leaves a terrible tackiness on the skin. I do not wear makeup usually so I don't know what's causing it. I typically do not mind a moisturizing product leaving anything behind but this after spray feeling almost feels like I need to wash my face. Additionally, the pump mechanism is poor and always leaves behind extra product behind. I reached out to Clinique online as I purchased it from their web store, and without question, they mailed me a check for the amount of the product. I was surprised because I didn't want to give harsh criticism- I just wanted to ensure that the spray mechanism wasn't a widespread issue. Unfortunately, I would not repurchase.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Wdm, IA
I am a huge fan of the Moisture Surge moisturizers from Clinique. I regularly purchase this from Younker's and I am never disappointed. I tend to have oily skin, especially in the summer, but I believe this moisturizer really helps my skin stay hydrated and healthy. It's a gel consistency, so it isn't heavy and doesn't clog my pores. The spray is really handy and easy to apply, as well, but I also like the original gel. I will definitely continue to incorporate this into my beauty routine, especially with how happy it makes my skin!
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
New hope , MN
This is a total splurge that I got for some random reason with a Sephora order last year before I was pregnant. I really never used it, to be honest – I think I bought it thinking it’d help with the dry skin of Minnesota winters (which it would!) – but started using it post-baby just for a little “refresher” – and boy, does it make me feel human for some reason! Probably all mental....but makes me feel like "me" every morning with little sleep!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have a bottle of this sitting next to my office workspace at all times. My skin can get really dry and uncomfortable, and I love having this arms reach away for a quick pick me up mist. My skin loves it, and it does;t disturb my makeup. Be careful to hold it at least 12 inches away, closer then that and it can get in your eyes (even if they are shit) and that can be a little irritating.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Just the perfect spray to carry around in all of this Texas heat to keep your face feeling lightly hydrated without messing up your makeup. The formula is accommodating for sensitive and acne prone skin and just takes a few blinks to dry after makkeup application. Spray before setting spray and after finishing applying the face.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Perfect to have in your beach bag for a hot summer day to cool off after a long day in the sun. A lightweight moisturizer that is cooling and refreshing. It also works great to set powder foundation. Only bonus would be if it had SPF so it could be used as a lightweight face moisturizer and also have the benefits of a sunblock.
Erin C.
Erin C.
This product is great for people with really dry skin. It helps to moisturizer the skin and not make my makeup basically melt off when I need to apply during the day. My favorite thing to do is put this in the fridge and use it after a workout. Great price an works well.
Shurayah W.
Shurayah W.
Tulsa, OK
This product is love!!!
My fave is combo skin type and one minute I can look dewy and the next super dry so I keep this with me for those times that I just need an extra refreshment.
I will be buying again and again
Wasn't sensitive or harsh smelling at all!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Felicity, OH
This is the only setting spray I will use. It does not leave my combination skin flaky like other setting sprays do. I keep an extra on hand so I never run out. It sets my makeup and leaves a dewy finish (without being oily) on my skin that I love.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
This product is awesome for those super hot and humid days. it's a good value and as always, clinique products come through! it doesn't feel heavy -- it's very refreshing! it's the first time i have used it and would buy it again without a doubt!
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Is this product any good?
Britny M.
Britny M.
Matawan, NJ
Does this really do a great job at hydrating the skin? I know it won't be as strong as the moisturizer but does it really pack some in?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does anyone keep this in their car to mist on their face when their car is blowing hot air on them?
Raina C.
Raina C.
Waukesha, WI
I have dry combo skin - mostly normal everywhere but lower cheeks, which are flaky. For anyone with similar skin to mine: How well does this absorb and sit on the face - is there a slight film or sheen left behind, especially on the normal parts of skin? And do you find yourself spritzing often?
Dani N.
Dani N.
My skin is so dry that half way through the day my foundation is cracked and flakes. Would this help with that?