BY CLINIQUE #8 in Facial Mists

An oil-free face spray that rapidly replenishes skin's moisture level, restoring balance, softening, and soothing. Bursting with moisture and active aloe, this must-have oil-free face spray softens and soothes the skin while hydrating and restoring balance. The perfect size to use on the go for showers of thirsty skin relief, this spray rapidly refreshes and rejuvenates the skin. see more...

Reviews (1994)
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Review for: no color more...
I have tried both of the Ole Henriksen face praise and both of them left my combination oily skin feeling greasy but I can use this very very light hydrating spray to put on before my makeup to make it easier to apply makeup faster or I can put it over or under my makeup to make it set and even on bare skin I love to use it because it is never to oil leigh-anne does not build up when I use it 2 or 3 times throughout the day so my oily skin does not get any more oily when I use this but it is refreshing and I love it despite its name it is not heavy at all.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
As everyone who reads my reviews can guess that I ABSOLUTELY love and trust the Clinique brand. This product is just another LOVE from my collection. Simple, non irritating, and definitely hydrating. I use this to prime and set my makeup and it works so well. Also, let’s not for get the price is right!
Emily J.
Review for: Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief more...
This is honestly a product that I think is a waste of money. It didn't effect my skin in any way. It really isn't special.

To begin, I used this for the first time and I wasn't very impressed. Not only did it really do nothing moisturizing wise, it really just doesn't do anything. It smells unpleasant and goes everywhere!

Thus, I wouldn't recommend this item whatsoever because it is a waste of money honestly. I would save your money for something better:)
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Jazmyne K.
Review for: Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief more...
I have combination skin, so it’s very hard to find sprays that don’t stick to my imperfections, or make me look oily. I tried this spray over my makeup, and on a no makeup date. It my skin look so glowey and beautiful! Many products make foundation cakey, and it’s defiantly not one of them. It’s slightly pricey for its size, but in my opinion it’s worth it!
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief more...
This spray is wonderful. It gives you cool mist that leaves your face looking and feeling refreshed. I use it mid-way during a long day and it refreshes your make-up & leave you glistening. I love it so much that I actually put some in a small travel size mister to carry on long trips. Would recommend & buy again!
Breanna H.
Recently got this at Sephora as a 100 point perk. I use this when traveling because of the size. It’s a totally basic spray and I use it while priming my skin for makeup. I would totally recommended if you are looking for a simple, unscented spray to refresh the skin. This would be great at night as well.
Megan B.
This mist is great! It's not too expensive and does a really nice job at hydrating your skin without making it feel oily. I use this in my morning skincare routine after I apply my moisturizer. By the time I put on my makeup, my skin is looking plump and refreshed. It is also good at taking away the powdery look from your makeup. I carry this around in my bag and throughout the day, if my skin is feeling dry or dull, I will spray a little of this on and my face feels so much better! My only downfall with this product is that it doesn't help with the longevity of your makeup. Other than that, it's amazing!
Maria G.
Review for: Sprays And more...
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief....This product is a nice addition to your skin it moistures the skin with or without makeup... Its just a great option. I use this product after a shower and if I put makeup on it works really good to keep my skin hydrated.. Best of all it leaves a fresh an clean sensation !
Morgan W.
I didn't even know this existed until I got a sample with a Sephora order i made. Let me just, i don't know how i ever lived without it!! It moisturizes my
face without leaving a greasy or tacky feeling. Also use it after I put my powder on my face and it gets rid of the 'cake' look.
Alaide C.
Clute , TX
What is the main purpose of a face mist? Is it cleansing, moisturizing or makeup setting?
Priscilla V.
Does this have a strong fragrance to it?
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Would this make my skin too oily?
Jori H.
I just decided to give this a try, and the first couple of times I've used it I woke up with a red face. Clinique's products don't usually irritate my skin, so I was wondering if it may be something else I've been trying that's causing it. Has this happened to anyone else?
sarah o.
Conway, AR
does this product work better than the actual cream??