Clinique - Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel 15ml/0.5oz uploaded by Natalie L.

BY CLINIQUE #58 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Oil-free eye gel refreshes and moisturizes the eye zone, diminishing fine lines and lightening dark circles with regular use. Refreshing formula instantly awakens tired and stressed eyes, for brighter looking eyes and a smooth and luminous eye area. Squeeze tube dispenses just the right amount of eye gel, without fear of product contamination. Suitable for all skin types. Improved formula with increased moisturizing effect. Immediately quenches skin with essential moisture. Smoothes out fine dry lines and refreshes tired skin. Leaves delicate eye zone comfortable, supple and luminous. Oil-free and suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Pack Size - 15ml/0.5oz see more...

• Has anyone tried this product? Are you satisfied with it? I hav...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combin...2 Answers
  • Will this be ok for sensitive skin? I'm allergic to a lot of eye ...1 Answers
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
'm very happy with this product. I'm in my early 30's with dry-normal skin, and was having lots of problems with other products not moisturizing enough, resulting in my makeup looking flakey over my parched skin. This hydrated my skin after a day or two of use (day and night), and my foundation no longer looks like it's sitting on top of a chalk board. It has a nice texture, isn't frangranced, and it absorbs into the skin perfectly. This particular size lasts me about 2 weeks of use twice daily
C. W.
It comes in a cute pinky-peach package. This eye gel is so silky and smooth. It glides on under the eye area. My eyes are very sensitive so it does not burn the delicate tissue there but be careful not to get it into your eyes. It may sting a little. Do not over apply. It could get a little sticky and tacky feeling if you do. Allow it to completely dry or it could feel sticky or tacky to the touch afterwards. I will recommend to a friend.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
i received this as a free gift w/ purchase and I've only used it for two days but i really do love it thus far. the first time i used it i put in on after washing my face before going to bed and when i woke up the next morning i cant say what exactly it was but my eyes just looked better and nicer, and now i'm a total believer in this product and will definitely be purchasing the full size when this runs out and would 100% recommend.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Normally I would think a night eye gel is got older women, however you got this product as a sample from the mall. Since I have tried this product I have seen a difference with the bags wrinkles and discoloration under my eyes. There is not a specific set of time before you will see the difference under your eyes. Everyone's skin is different less collagen more collagen age weight stress and environmental habits.
Yeni G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This eye gel is slightly thicker than the Extendended Thirst Relief gel facial moisturizer, but has the same light feel. I'm not prone to puffy eyes, so I can't say how it works for that, but it's a nice, cooling eye gel that's great for someone who doesn't want a heavy eye cream. It's light enough that it won't interfere with whatever makeup you use and will actually help it to go on more smoothly.
Allana T.
I used this in pot-form, and I really liked it. I haven't found many eye creams to actually help with my dark circles and fine lines, but this one is one of my favorites. Although I'm not sure it did much for my darkness, it definitely faded my lines. It's extremely moisturizing, and makes your under eye area feel like velvet. It also is slightly cooling, which makes for a refreshing sensation.
Halla M.
Vashon, WA
All of the Clinique moisture surge line is fantastic. I have combination oily/dry sensitive skin and this product is non- irritating and super moisturizing but not too heavy. Only drawback is that as with all Clinique products I find it over priced for what you are getting. Small amounts go product with not very natural ingredients (or at least not as natural as they'd like you to think)
Anastasia Z.
This is amazong! I have used it in the mornings, where my face seems dull and since I am a college student, I stay up very late mostly, which causes dark circles under my eyes or bags. I use this product to help me replenish my skin and make me feel more awake and refreshed. It helps with the underrepresented circles too!! All around an awesome product!
Melanie V.
Moses Lake, WA
I put this one every morning and night. With my allergies/removal of makeup I found my eyes were becoming super dry. I started applying small amounts of this before bed and before my makeup routine in the morning and found so much relief. My eyes decreased in wrinkles and did not look nearly as dark. Loved this product and continue to use.
Kelly H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this eye cream! I use it every night before bed and when I am looking tired still in the mornings and it helps reduce my dark circles and makes my eyes look so refreshed! The price is a little high but worth it from what I have decided. I have tried a lot of eye creams and this one seems to be one of the best. I highly recommend!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can you really tell that the eye gel is helping wrinkles? I have crows feet forming and can't decide if the gel or a night cream would be better
Nora W.
I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combination skin with really, really dark circles under my eyes. They're genetic and I've had them since I was a kid, but I would really like to find a an eye cream that can help alleviate it a little as well as help to keep my eyes hydrated and smooth. Would you recommend this eye cream for this purpose?
Mia G.
Will this be ok for sensitive skin? I'm allergic to a lot of eye products.
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
It sounds like this product is great for dark circles and puffiness, but I don't see many reviews about anti aging? Would anyone recommend for this?
Carrie B.
Long Beach, CA
I have been in there market for a new eye cream. I want to know how soon have you seen result while using this product?