Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel uploaded by Natalie L.

BY CLINIQUE #7 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Oil-free eye gel refreshes and moisturizes the eye zone, diminishing fine lines and lightening dark circles with regular use. Refreshing formula instantly awakens tired and stressed eyes, for brighter looking eyes and a smooth and luminous eye area. Squeeze tube dispenses just the right amount of eye gel, without fear of product contamination. Suitable for all skin types. Improved formula with increased moisturizing effect. Immediately quenches skin with essential moisture. Smoothes out fine dry lines and refreshes tired skin. Leaves delicate eye zone comfortable, supple and luminous. Oil-free and suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Pack Size - 15ml/0.5oz

• Has anyone tried this product? Are you satisfied with it? I hav...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combin...2 Answers
  • Will this be ok for sensitive skin? I'm allergic to a lot of eye ...1 Answers
Yessenia L.
As a prologue, my skin declares a death war to any unknown product I put on my face, and I end up crying to the angels for a reason to this hyper sensitive skin they gave me, clearly they spent more time crafting Cara Delevingne's baby skin's face complexion, but I'm not here to argue about the decisions of these bribed winged people.
So, I've been using this mask for over a month now, and the main reason I love it is because your skins absorbs it quicker than saying guacamole, and disappears faster than the f.ckboy after hearing he got a girl pregnant. You can feel the instant hydration boost, it almost feels like the first vodka shot on a Friday night. What happens very often, is that thinking I haven't applied in the left side of my potato crusty face, I reaply... and it's an issue because i may run out of this mask really quick... furthermore, take into account that I have a memory span of 3 seconds, which has resulted in me applying tge mask twice a night... several nights.
Anyway, I recommend this product because it truly is safe for super sensistive skin.
Jody P.
Unfortunately, Clinique’s skincare line does not work well with my sensitive skin, which is a bummer because I know their products are supposed to be gentle. I’ve now tried this product twice (first about 3 years ago & again about a month ago) and both times it left my orbital eye area extremely irritated. My skin flared up with red rashes around my eyes! This product is just not for me. Fortunately, I’ve since found a great hydrating eye cream that does not cause me irritation! FYI- I do have extra eczema and extra sensitive, dry skin.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
There are a number of products in the surge moisture line. There's a spray and a gel and a moisturizer I love them all. I definitely use the moisturizer in Winter when my skin feels extra dry in my T zone area. I normally feel like I have normal skin but during the winner I do dry out because of the heat being on. This product add tens of moisture and it helps the drive flakiness that I feel like I get. A product I will definitely always keep around.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
Okay so I get reaaaaaally bad dry patches under my eyes and on the center of my forehead that are SUPER sensitive (bless, combination skin...). I love this product because I’m able to use it to pinpoint where I want moisture and leave the rest be. It’s instant hydration and feels so soothing to upset dry flaky skin. Moisture surge is easily my favorite part of the entire Clinique line. If you have dry flaky skin, buy this. You will thank me.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
I keep getting samples of these from my local Clinique counter and I really enjoy how this makes my eyes feel moisturized and hydrated. The price is actually on the lower end for an eye cream/gel, I just don’t know what it is that makes it slightly sticky, but I hate it! I’ve noticed the moisture surge face gel also does it.. that’s my only setback otherwise I really like this product and the price is very fair!
Katie H.
Williamsville, NY
I bought this eye cream because my undereyes were so dry that they started to peel this past winter. I started using this cream and it worked pretty well, as in it provided moisture to the area, but it didn’t ever get rid of the look of my dry, peeling skin. I would recommend this product to everyone who needs an eye cream, but if you have peeling skin, don’t expect miracles.
Mechelle H.
Berry
The entire Moisture surge line is my Holy Grail for moisturization! This eye gel makes all the difference in the appearance of my eye area. I am dry and tend to be flaky even on my lids and undereye area. This guenches on contact. Soothes and relieves the tightness, and immediately soaks in to provide lasting hydration! I don't know if I could've made it through winter without it!
Andrea A.
Rockford
I sometimes like to use Clinique, some of there products I like more than other stuff but wasn’t a super big fan of this, I wish it had more of a moist soft feeling to it instead of the light disappearing dry feeling I still get after I use it. Besides that it’s a great product if your looking for something not oily or plush feeling. It’s more of a basic cleaned face feeling.
Sonni G.
Alton, IL
I love the way this product feels under my eyes, but I use it every day and don’t really see much of a difference. I could be wrong on its effectiveness, so I’ll probably take before and after pics when I try any new eye creams. I’m not sure on price, as I received this in a beauty subscription box, but the sample size is pretty decent & it seems like it will last me a few more months!
Regan S.
Wantagh, NY
Love this product! Have been using for years and is a staple in my daily beauty routine. I have found that during the summer months you can refrigerate for an extra cooling and refreshing feel. I have been a Clinique user for over 25 years and their products always meet my expectations. And, I most definitely enjoy trying out some new products during bonus week!
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you really tell that the eye gel is helping wrinkles? I have crows feet forming and can't decide if the gel or a night cream would be better
Nora W.
I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combination skin with really, really dark circles under my eyes. They're genetic and I've had them since I was a kid, but I would really like to find a an eye cream that can help alleviate it a little as well as help to keep my eyes hydrated and smooth. Would you recommend this eye cream for this purpose?
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
It sounds like this product is great for dark circles and puffiness, but I don't see many reviews about anti aging? Would anyone recommend for this?
Mia G.
Will this be ok for sensitive skin? I'm allergic to a lot of eye products.
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Has anyone tried this product? Are you satisfied with it? I have been debating if I should or should not purchase. Please advise and thank you in advance.