BY CLINIQUE #4 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Oil-free eye gel refreshes and moisturizes the eye zone, diminishing fine lines and lightening dark circles with regular use. Refreshing formula instantly awakens tired and stressed eyes, for brighter looking eyes and a smooth and luminous eye area. Squeeze tube dispenses just the right amount of eye gel, without fear of product contamination. Suitable for all skin types. Improved formula with increased moisturizing effect. Immediately quenches skin with essential moisture. Smoothes out fine dry lines and refreshes tired skin. Leaves delicate eye zone comfortable, supple and luminous. Oil-free and suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Pack Size - 15ml/0.5oz

• Has anyone tried this product? Are you satisfied with it...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I hav...2 Answers
  • Will this be ok for sensitive skin? I'm allergic to a lot...2 Answers
Jody P.
Unfortunately, Clinique’s skincare line does not work well with my sensitive skin, which is a bummer because I know their products are supposed to be gentle. I’ve now tried this product twice (first about 3 years ago & again about a month ago) and both times it left my orbital eye area extremely irritated. My skin flared up with red rashes around my eyes! This product is just not for me. Fortunately, I’ve since found a great hydrating eye cream that does not cause me irritation! FYI- I do have extra eczema and extra sensitive, dry skin.
Yessenia L.
As a prologue, my skin declares a death war to any unknown product I put on my face, and I end up crying to the angels for a reason to this hyper sensitive skin they gave me, clearly they spent more time crafting Cara Delevingne's baby skin's face complexion, but I'm not here to argue about the decisions of these bribed winged people.
So, I've been using this mask for over a month now, and the main reason I love it is because your skins absorbs it quicker than saying guacamole, and disappears faster than the f.ckboy after hearing he got a girl pregnant. You can feel the instant hydration boost, it almost feels like the first vodka shot on a Friday night. What happens very often, is that thinking I haven't applied in the left side of my potato crusty face, I reaply... and it's an issue because i may run out of this mask really quick... furthermore, take into account that I have a memory span of 3 seconds, which has resulted in me applying tge mask twice a night... several nights.
Anyway, I recommend this product because it truly is safe for super sensistive skin.
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
I keep getting samples of these from my local Clinique counter and I really enjoy how this makes my eyes feel moisturized and hydrated. The price is actually on the lower end for an eye cream/gel, I just don’t know what it is that makes it slightly sticky, but I hate it! I’ve noticed the moisture surge face gel also does it.. that’s my only setback otherwise I really like this product and the price is very fair!
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
I am pretty skeptical when it comes to eye creams and I’ve been a pretty devoted Clinique user for about 3 years now and decided to take the plunge and try this. I have not just oily combination skin but my under eye area is paper thin and I am CONSTANTLY getting asked if I either got enough sleep, if I’m tired, and/or if I’m sick because of just how wonderfully I was blessed with super dark under eyes. Well I’ve been using this product for almost 6 months and I wish I would have taken a before and after photo. My under eyes are still dark and paper thin but in the mornings they are no where near as puffy and veiny as they use to be. My under eyes feel refreshed and hydrated since using this product and I’ve got to say..I love how it leaves almost a cool tingling feeling after applying. Definitely will be continuing to use this product and hoping the results will continue to amaze me!
Katie H.
Williamsville, NY
I bought this eye cream because my undereyes were so dry that they started to peel this past winter. I started using this cream and it worked pretty well, as in it provided moisture to the area, but it didn’t ever get rid of the look of my dry, peeling skin. I would recommend this product to everyone who needs an eye cream, but if you have peeling skin, don’t expect miracles.
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
The entire Moisture surge line is my Holy Grail for moisturization! This eye gel makes all the difference in the appearance of my eye area. I am dry and tend to be flaky even on my lids and undereye area. This guenches on contact. Soothes and relieves the tightness, and immediately soaks in to provide lasting hydration! I don't know if I could've made it through winter without it!
Andrea A.
Rockford
I sometimes like to use Clinique, some of there products I like more than other stuff but wasn’t a super big fan of this, I wish it had more of a moist soft feeling to it instead of the light disappearing dry feeling I still get after I use it. Besides that it’s a great product if your looking for something not oily or plush feeling. It’s more of a basic cleaned face feeling.
Carrie S.
Fort Worth
This is the BEST product out there for dryness!! I typically only need it in the winter months & sometimes only on certain parts of my face. Most of us have combination skin so only treat the areas for those specific purposes. I often use several products on different skin textures for this very reason, so I'm not trying to fix a problem while making it worse with the wrong product.
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I’m always on the hunt for the perfect eye cream to combat any signs of wrinkles, crows feet and aging. Clinique is my favorite skin care brand, as it helped cleared up my adult acne skin problems many many years ago. Ever since then, I been really faithful to Clinique and it made me want to try out a lot of their products. This eye cream feels gel like, almost similar to the Clinique moisture surge moisturizer, similar in the way that it’s very light and moisturizing. I have not repurchased this product, not because I don’t like it, but due to the fact that I am still trying out other eye cream products right now. But I would recommend to anyone who wants to try it, to it. I just haven’t brought myself to repurchase because I am still on the hunt to find the perfect one
Brittany R.
Sacramento , CA
I received this as a birthday gift and it did make my eyes look more refreshed. It had a great smell to it and didn’t feel overly heavy to me. My only issue is I began to break out when I used it and that is not normally a location I break out. The symptom stopped when I stopped using the product. I wish I could have liked it more but sometimes it’s not meant to be
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you really tell that the eye gel is helping wrinkles? I have crows feet forming and can't decide if the gel or a night cream would be better
Nora W.
I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combination skin with really, really dark circles under my eyes. They're genetic and I've had them since I was a kid, but I would really like to find a an eye cream that can help alleviate it a little as well as help to keep my eyes hydrated and smooth. Would you recommend this eye cream for this purpose?
Mia G.
Will this be ok for sensitive skin? I'm allergic to a lot of eye products.
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does it make a difference when you put your makeup on it?
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How well does this get rid of puffiness?