Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel

Oil-free eye gel refreshes and moisturizes the eye zone, diminishing fine lines and lightening dark circles with regular use. Refreshing formula instantly awakens tired and stressed eyes, for brighter looking eyes and a smooth and luminous eye area. Squeeze tube dispenses just the right amount of eye gel, without fear of product contamination. Suitable for all skin types. Improved formula with increased moisturizing effect. Immediately quenches skin with essential moisture. Smoothes out fine dry lines and refreshes tired skin. Leaves delicate eye zone comfortable, supple and luminous. Oil-free and suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Pack Size - 15ml/0.5oz

Thinking of getting the eye mask. How does it perform and feel on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and always have to be careful when purchasing skin care?
Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel!
a month agoCliffside Pk, NJ
I like this, it's refreshing and it works. I took away a star because the bottle says to make sure to "break the spheres before applying," and I don't see how that's possible???!! you'll end up using much more than necessary! why put moisture beads in an eye cream?
a month agoBozeman
I get a sample of this and remember liking it...not enough to buy more but how many Clinique eye products do I really need? I can say that I love the moisture surge line in general and I adore clinique on the whole.
3 months agoBaton rouge
OMG I love these older brands but I don't always have the money for them ️ ☹️ these products feel so nice on my oily skin and that's a rarity these products need more recognition I wish I had money so I can add reviews from raw products but I guess that's just my fault
3 months agoCharlotte , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a sample from ulta and was pleasantly surprised! It was gentle going on but I could definitely feel that it tightened the skin below my eyes. It made a really good base for my makeup too which I really liked! Would definitely buy
a month agochattanooga
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it and the moisture surge face lotion after I was my face on the morning. I like dewy look and I wear this under my makeup daily. It makes my skin feel so healthy and gives it that young glow.
2 months agoVenice, CA
I love this eye cream, it comes in at close second to Pep-Start (orange packaging), which is my favourite Clinique product. This is a thick, hydrating product that works really well for under eyes before makeup. I have sensitive skin, and sometimes this stings/burns slightly so for that one issue I'm giving it one star. Usually it's great though! #clinique #eyecream #spf #skincarr
3 months agoOverland Park, KS
It does what it says! It has a very rock but smooth gel consistency that dabs right on. It is very gentle and fresh feeling leaving your skin nice and plump. It is reasonably priced honestly and is a mist try for those dry winter days.
3 months agoMilford, MI
I like the all about eyes by Clinique so I thought I’d give this a try. It’s a good eye cream but nowhere near as good as the all about eyes. It is very hydrating though which is nice. I’d probably recommend this if you have dry skin
3 months ago
This product is very hydrating at first but for the price, it isn't that impressive. Also I found the product irritated my eyes. I did see some results after a week but nothing significant. Too pricey and I would not reccomend.
2 years agoWest Haven, CT
I keep getting samples of these from my local Clinique counter and I really enjoy how this makes my eyes feel moisturized and hydrated. The price is actually on the lower end for an eye cream/gel, I just don’t know what it is that makes it slightly sticky, but I hate it! I’ve noticed the moisture surge face gel also does it.. that’s my only setback otherwise I really like this product and the price is very fair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel ? Would you girls recommend this product? If so why?
Chantelle J. 2 months ago
Yes, I would definitely recommend. When I used it I had puffy bags and after a few days of using that it helped them go away and made my skin feel refreshed and very hydrated.