Clinique - Moisture Surge Extra Refreshing Eye Gel 15ml/0.5oz uploaded by Natalie L.

BY CLINIQUE #22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Oil-free eye gel refreshes and moisturizes the eye zone, diminishing fine lines and lightening dark circles with regular use. Refreshing formula instantly awakens tired and stressed eyes, for brighter looking eyes and a smooth and luminous eye area. Squeeze tube dispenses just the right amount of eye gel, without fear of product contamination. Suitable for all skin types. Improved formula with increased moisturizing effect. Immediately quenches skin with essential moisture. Smoothes out fine dry lines and refreshes tired skin. Leaves delicate eye zone comfortable, supple and luminous. Oil-free and suitable for all skin types. Dermatologist tested. Pack Size - 15ml/0.5oz see more...

• Has anyone tried this product? Are you satisfied with it? I hav...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combin...2 Answers
  • Will this be ok for sensitive skin? I'm allergic to a lot of eye ...1 Answers
Deanelis V.
Chicopee, MA
This formula is absolutely amazing. I accidentally bought the intense moisture surge originally, and it made my face sticky and too oily. I returned it and got the extended relief one and it is perfect. It literally soaks into your skin in 30 seconds to 1 minute and you can apply your foundation right after if you're in a rush. It keeps my skin hydrated the entire day but doesn't make it too greasy, and more importantly, my foundation no longer flakes! It glides onto my skin and looks so much more natural. I am obsessed and can no longer live without this product! I've only been using it for a week but I know I'm going to be a life long user.
Zoya Z.
It’s a great product. Started using it recently and I love how it feels. I just needed something to moisturize the under eye area and that’s what it does. It’s not a product that will help with defining wrinkles. I greatly appreciate the packaging- I don’t have to dig in the container wit my fingers.
Jess R.
Works so well. Light weight. Good for sensitive skin. Doesn't have a smell really. Only very lightly scented and that's great. Meets my expectations. Clinique really works better than any other skincare I've really tried. Love that ulta carries it now too.
Kandace R.
I have very dry skin and this little cream works wonders. The packaging is small but you only use a small amount at a time. Very gentle and not harsh on the skin. I bought this product from ulta. I would definitely recommend his product to others.
Charissa H.
Gainesville, FL
I wanted to love this eye cream, I really did. There's nothing wrong with it, per se, but it is not great. It's nicely packaged, is moisturizing and feels good going on. But it isn’t great. I expected better from Clinique, especially for the price.
Madelyn K.
Colleyville
Very good and moisturizing for your under eyes. However if you don’t apply enough at night, in the morning they will be a little rough. Not exactly sure why, but for the amount I have to apply - and taking the price into consideration - I’d not recommend unless you can keep buying.
Imelda D.
Gaithersburg, MD
I started using Clinique to clear a spot on my face! Man does it work wonders! This gel cream is super refreshing! Kind of like when you have a mint in your mouth and you feel that coolness! This is exactly what my eye skin area experiences ! Always look forward to applying this!
Amanda W.
Knoxville
Love the feel on my skin. Couldn’t see big results though. I was a little disappointed. Was expecting more of a viewable noticeable difference. I am hoping to see more results long term. I did like the packaging. Will use again.
anna n.
Moncks Corner, SC
I really like this product. The namesake says it all. This product is all about moisture- and it does just that. The formula is a liquid texture, but dries to a very soft feeling on the skin. I absolutely love using this product!
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
The best I have ever tried, a little goes a long ways I I love the texture and that it is gel based, feels so so soft and cooling on my under eye. It is a lot higher end but if you are ok with paying a little more for your skincare this is a great option for dry skin
Brenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you really tell that the eye gel is helping wrinkles? I have crows feet forming and can't decide if the gel or a night cream would be better
Nora W.
I've been looking for a good eye cream for a while. I have combination skin with really, really dark circles under my eyes. They're genetic and I've had them since I was a kid, but I would really like to find a an eye cream that can help alleviate it a little as well as help to keep my eyes hydrated and smooth. Would you recommend this eye cream for this purpose?
Tabatha P.
Belleville, NJ
Has anyone tried this product? Are you satisfied with it? I have been debating if I should or should not purchase. Please advise and thank you in advance.
Carrie B.
Long Beach, CA
I have been in there market for a new eye cream. I want to know how soon have you seen result while using this product?
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
It sounds like this product is great for dark circles and puffiness, but I don't see many reviews about anti aging? Would anyone recommend for this?