Clinique
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-creme Lot Of 7 Samples

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-creme Lot Of 7 Samples

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-creme Lot Of 7 Samples!
How would you rate this product?
Cheryl G.
Cornwall, PE
I REALLY need to get the full size of this!! I could feel the difference as I was putting it on my face! It felt so silky and so smooth! Not greasy at all quite the opposite I could feel my skin soaking in this cream and it was like instant hydration for your face! I got this little sample pack from Clinique and I'm beyond impressed with it!! I'll definitely be getting the full size!!
Ashley W.
Winnipeg
This applied so nice 😊 I’m definitely going to have to get myself a full size, I got a sample sent to me and am truly impressed. I find it hard to actually find a moisturizer that doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. I used it in the evening but I could see myself using this before I apply my makeup since it doesn’t feel heavy!
ruby P.
Paramount, CA
Me gusto mucho la crema deja una sensación hidratante y nada pesada o grasosa ideal para pieles mixtas
Monique P.
I got a sample of this moisturizer with my Sephora purchase and it is so nice it's super soft it feels like butter and at the same time it's really thin so it doesn't like cake on your face or anything and it hydrated my skin really nicely so I think I'll be purchasing the full size

Looking for your answer?