BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (All Skin Types)-50ml/17oz

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (All Skin Types)-50ml/1.7oz

Clinique Night Care *** Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (All Skin Types)-50ml/1.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (All Skin Types)-50ml/1.7oz!
Dana H.
Haverhill, MA
This is my favorite moisturizer. My skin can get really oily in the summer, & then it’s more sensitive in the winter, & I can get acne occasionally, but this works great no matter what. It keeps your skin perfectly moisturized while also being super lightweight & it also gives a nice cooling feeling.
Giuliana V.
Sarasota , FL
Love this ! Feels amazing in your face , like cool and fresh . Works great under make up or by itself. Skin looks plump right away!
andrea M.
Best moisturiser ever! I’ve also purchased the updated version of this (this one is now discontinued) but haven’t tried it yet. I love gel-cream formulas for moisturiser as I have oily skin. Love that it is unscented. Hydrated my skin and makes it soft and smooth, but absorbs really quickly leaving no unpleasant residue behind. And doesn’t break me out!
Jadyn J.
Saskatoon
super cooling on the skin and feels so lightweight and hydrating. it has more of a liquid feel to it instead of other moisturizing creams. I love this product and I have recommended it to a few people
Jessica B.
Clinique is my favorite skincare line, the quality is really high, I love this quick drying cream, fresh nourishing texture and enveloping

Looking for your answer?