BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Face Moisturizers - Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 125ml/4.2oz - Limited Edition Size see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I received a foil packet sample of this moisturizer from Sephora...

PRICE: $12-$52.50, depending on size

CLAIMS: This refreshing, oil-free cream-gel is a "drink" for skin, continuously plumping its appearance with hydration. The luxurious, addictive texture and ultra-hydrating formula make it a frequent fliers’ favorite. It improves the appearance of fine lines, flakiness, and tightness, leaving skin looking and feeling happier and healthier—even through shifts in humidity. It immediately cools and refreshes for a soft, smooth complexion. It can be used as a five-minute moisture mask, or over makeup for a luminous glow.

CONSISTENCY: A lightweight cream-gel that absorbed quickly and didn’t leave a film on my face.

EASE OF APPLICATION: I only needed a dime sized amount for my entire face and neck.

RESULTS: This Clinique Moisturizer says that it provides up to 24 hours of soothing hydration,... I found that to be absolutely true! I LOVED how this sunk into my skin and had a slightly cooling effect as it hydrated my face! It was super lightweight and didn’t clog my pores at all. The small sample packet also lasted me over a week, so it is a good value since you don’t need to go overboard slathering it on your face every morning. My T-zone did get somewhat oily as the day went on, which is why I deducted a star. I would definitely say this is a nice dupe for belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb, but my loyalty remains with Belif since it balances out the oil on my face while moisturizing simultaneously. That being said, I wouldn’t pass up another sample of this product at all. Well done, Clinique!

OTHER INFO: Formulated without parabens, this product is allergy tested, non-acnegenic, and free of fragrance and oil.

OVERALL GRADE: 4 / 5 STARS
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Skyleen I.
MArysville, WA
Absolutely LOVE this. I have very sensitive skin and almost any type of moisturizer irritates it (especially my upper lip). I have been a fan for years now ever since my mom showed it to me! It’s not too dewy, thick, or “oily” feeling, so that was definitely a plus for me. My favorite thing is that a little bit of it goes a long way and it’s very light feeling and not pasty. 100% recommend if you have the money for it, it’s definitely pricey but it lasts a while if you use it right and not glop a bunch on to your face all the time.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
for something that is labeled “moisture surge”, you would think that this would be really hydrating, but this actually made my face even more dry. now i have acne prone, combination oily skin. this would seem to be a good type of moisturizer for anyone with that profile, but it did the opposite. you are much better off with clinique’s dramatically different lotions.
Michelle R.
This is my favorite product IN THE WORLD. It is hands down the best moisturizer. A little dollup goes such a long way. It's light but seriously hydrates my face so much. I put it on in the morning right after washing my face or getting out of the shower. Let it dry and absorb for a few minutes. Then put on makeup. My skin is hydrated and dewy (but not oily) all day! Been using this for 5+ years and I will NEVER use another moisturizer as long as I live. ☺️☺️☺️
Bella N.
Zwickau
I love this product. I‘ve been using it since 2014 (19 years old). I freaking love it. My skin gets dry quickly in winter. But with this product, I just have to scrub my dry skin once a week and use this product every day after facial wash. It surprisingly moisturize my skin. It is in gel-like texture. So you do need to treat it as a prep for your creamy moisturizer. So I wash my face, use toner, than this Clinique Moisture Surge, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (only at night coz it super expensive), finally my day/night moisturizer. It seems a lot. But it is essential for daily healthy skin routine
Steph K.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I try lots of different moisturisers but I always end up coming back to this one. It’s so hydrating but lightweight on the skin. Leaves you with a perfect base for makeup. Can’t recommend it enough.