Clinique - Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF30 - Natural Fair - 40ml/1.3oz uploaded by Astrid C.

BY CLINIQUE #44 in CC Cream

A multi-purpose moisturizer With a lightweight, oil-free texture Helps correct a range of complexion concerns like redness, dullness & sallowness Delivers instant & long-lasting hydration Provides broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection Creates a flawless,... see more...

Clinique - Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF30 - Natural Fair - 40ml/1.3oz
  • "i love this product for every day . it provides colour correction so it's not a heavy coverage but provides enough to make your skin look nice. if you have blemishes concealer will be needed to cover completely . great for vacations i wore as my foundation when i went to cuba and had no issues . love the spf and it doesn't have a smell. great for a natural no makeup look " in 7 reviews
  • "this product works great!! not only does it keep my face moisturized but also has full coverage. it is high effective and would recommend this to anyone! especially anyone with dry skin, this would be great for you!!" in 4 reviews
  • "i bought this product at the beginning of the summer because it had color and sunscreen. i love it now! the color is enough to make me feel like i'm wearing makeup, but it's light enough to wear on hot days. it has sunscreen in it so it can be a tad bit oily, but nothing a good primer can't fix. i would recommend this! " in 3 reviews
Erin W.
I love Clinique products, but I have not been too impressed with this one. The cream leaves my face feeling sticky/oily after application. I also noticed increased breakouts when I was using this product daily. It may be better suited for people with dry skin and people who do not have to worry about acne.
Angela S.
If you have extremely dry skin, this is for you. My skin is combination so it made the oily parts extremely so. It's On the higher end of pricing which is great if it works for you. It wears well and lasts all day. I just did not like how oily it made my skin.
Kaylee B.
Washington, DC
Gorgeous moisturizer with the classic fresh Clinique scent. I love that it has SPF in it and find that this definitely moisturizes my face nicely. Not the biggest fan of a CC cream, but I use this as a primer and put foundation over it.
Chantel S.
Riverside, CA
This product has given me life. It blends so well with my skin tone, and doesn't give off that wierd slippery slidey feeling in the heat. I live in a place that's often really hot, west coast. Recommend for sure.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This clinique noisture cream is very moisturizing and worth it ! It is very effective for people with dry skin, also very gentle on the skin! It met all my expectations and I would totally be buying this again !
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Clinique's CC is one of the better options, in my opinion. Not many of them work well for mature skin, and that's a huge benefit of this, as sometimes it's nice when one product can work for multiple clients without having to swap back and forth depending on who is in my chair. It's lightweight, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, rather than setting into them, provides moisture, provides near-perfect coverage, easy application, awesome for a "no makeup-makeup" day. I would feel confident in recommending this one!
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
I couldn't believe how amazing this cc cream was. It felt like I had nothing on, the moisturizing effects we're out of this world. I didn't feel oily and it helped great in my dry patches. It didn't gather in my fine lines like my smiles lines. It appeared to help smooth then evenly and make my skin look more plump lively and youthful.
Taylor H.
Goldsboro, NC
I bought this product at the beginning of the summer because it had color and sunscreen. I love it now! The color is enough to make me feel like I'm wearing makeup, but it's light enough to wear on hot days. It has sunscreen in it so it can be a tad bit oily, but nothing a good primer can't fix. I would recommend this!
Autumn A.
This cc cream is by far one of my favorites! It's not runny like most cc creams are, it's more of a thicker formula which is very nice if you like more of a full coverage. I use it as a foundation throughout summer time because even though it is thicker, it still feels very lightweight on your face.
Katie E.
Works great on my sensitive skin! It is so gentle, feels amazing, and smells great. I got mine at Ulta but I think it's pretty accessible. This was my first time using this but it was so effective I will definitely be going back for more!! I highly recommend this product!!