Megan B.
Megan B.
Domremy

How much coverage does it have?
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Sept. 5, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Light coverage, if you're looking for full... This is not the product for you.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
June 11, 2015, 9:20 p.m.
Sheer coverage but enough to blend in with any skin imperfections.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Nov. 9, 2014, 1:39 a.m.
It says light coverage but I'd say it's medium. It covers my acne scars for the most part & evens out most imperfections in my skin. I do however still have to use something separate to cover my under eye circles. I like it because it gives you that no make up look & it makes your skin look like it's glowing!
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:09 p.m.
I feel that the CC cream has more coverage than their BB cream hands down. So when I plan to go out I use the CC cream instead of the BB cream that I use daily.
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:09 p.m.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Sept. 30, 2014, 11:05 a.m.
It has decent coverage. I mainly use it to cover up the redness in my skin, which it does perfectly. I use the Clinique Even Better foundation over it though for a longer lasting coverage.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sept. 28, 2014, 5:58 p.m.
I have light post acne scaring and a light amount will cover the scaring. They are under the skin, not deep in the skin. CC cream covers them up all day and doesn't look heavy, goopy, or noticeable. I would definitely recommend.

Join Now