Influenster M.

How much coverage does it have?

Fatimah A.
Fatimah A.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Mediam cover
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Watertown, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
Light coverage, if you're looking for full... This is not the product for you.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Fresno, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
Sheer coverage but enough to blend in with any skin imperfections.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
3 years ago
It says light coverage but I'd say it's medium. It covers my acne scars for the most part & evens out most imperfections in my skin. I do however still have to use something separate to cover my under eye circles. I like it because it gives you that no make up look & it makes your skin look like it's glowing!
Pasadena , TX
3 years ago
I feel that the CC cream has more coverage than their BB cream hands down. So when I plan to go out I use the CC cream instead of the BB cream that I use daily.
Pasadena , TX
Grace L.
Grace L.
3 years, 1 month ago
It has decent coverage. I mainly use it to cover up the redness in my skin, which it does perfectly. I use the Clinique Even Better foundation over it though for a longer lasting coverage.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Bowling Green, KY
3 years, 1 month ago
I have light post acne scaring and a light amount will cover the scaring. They are under the skin, not deep in the skin. CC cream covers them up all day and doesn't look heavy, goopy, or noticeable. I would definitely recommend.