Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30

BY CLINIQUE #5 in CC Cream

An oil-free, color-correcting, perfecting formula to create a natural glow while hydrating and protecting the skin. This must-have color-correcting formula smooths the complexion and creates an ultranatural radiance. It instantly corrects a range of complexion concerns including dullness, sallowness, and redness. Perfect for wearing alone or under foundation and recommended for all skin types, the lightweight, oil-free cream moisturizes and protects with sunscreen, leaving the skin soft, fresh, and flawless. see more...

Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I think this product is a little hydrating and it wasn't really fit for skin as oily as mine. The product tends to get a little oily over some time and it doesn't really stay on. Clinique products are known to have benefits to protect and prevent skin from breakouts and blemishes. While this product did not make me break out, it didn't stay on my skin for too long. It feels really greasy after you put it in on and really sticky. The products offer pretty good coverage though, while it lasts. It evens out the skin tone. I needed to set it on my face for it to actually stay on my skin though. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, but would recommend it to people with dry skin.
Caylyn C.
I really do like this product, but it may not be best for dry skin. Some days my skin is a lot drier than other days so when my face is dry it makes my skin look super blotchy. I use lotion, Primer, and a setting spray which did help with the blotchyness a little bit. Next time I plan on picking a shade darker too, I didn't feel that the color I got matched my skin well enough which may also be a result of the blotchyness.
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL
When I shopped at Ulta last I got this as a free sample for buying so much and let me tell you, I am addicted. I have a VERY light skin tone and it works perfectly for me. It's long lasting. It hides the imperfections and I have never had a problem. It is BEYOND worth the money. This is coming from a person who hardly wears makeup because I am allergic to most of them. It's literally the best.
Lizzy S.
Review for: Deep
I have used this product daily as a foundation for a few years now. The coverage isn't great, but that's not exactly it's purpose. It's a great hydrator and I have less break outs wearing this product than not wearing anything. I pair it under Clinique's powder foundations and I'm pretty set with a very light foundation! (The wear only lasts several hours)
Rebecca S.
Piscataway, NJ
I actually didn't like this (but my friend does, which is why it gets 3 stars). It has little sparkles in it, which I loathed at the time. It also didn't match my skin tone (I was tan when I bought it and the sales rep at sephora was really insistent). However, it didn't break me out (which is huge) I would give it a go, but ask for a sample first
Carrie C.
This is high quality foundation! The formula is good, and it stays on for a long time. Just be sure to use a primer. It lasts a long time because it is so pigmented, so you only need a little bit. The color is shiny if you don't use a powder, but if you use a powder it looks great. The SPF is a great bonus and I would definitely buy again.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this CC cream. I have repurchased it a few times. I like that I can wear it day to day as well as on pool and beach days without looking too made up. It also matches my skin very well and is easy to apply. I like the SPF quality as well. I am trying out other CC creams right now and this is still my favorite.
Rachel T.
Nashville, TN
This is a great light-weight makeup. I use it alone or under foundation if I am going out. It really does help to correct most complexion flaws while feeling like you don't have anything on. I would say it is just medium coverage! I love it especially in the summer if I don't want to feel like I have a lot of makeup on.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
I was honestly not impressed at all. I thought it would of been much better -- especially for the price. It is lightweight. But, it doesn't stay on well. Everything shows through it because it is so light weight. It is hard to blend it. I do not know if there was much that I liked about it I will not be buying again.
DelRae M.
Condon, OR
I have used this every day during every season for the last 5 years! Foundation always looks cakey and is drying on my skin but this CC cream is perfect! It is hydrating but not oily and gives me just the right amount of coverage (sheer to medium). I also love that it has SPF in it. Definitely my go to face makeup.
Megan B.
Domremy
How much coverage does it have?
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario
Does it make your skin breakout or is it pretty light?
Wendy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a sunscreen then a foundation daily. Does the Uv protection in this CC cream work as well as applying a separate sun screen? Also, after a few hours of wear, does this CC cream make your face feel and look oily? Thanks in advance for your input!
Lauren Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried multiple BB creams both from the drugstore and higher end. Is this worth the price?
Stacey W.
Erwin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you prefer this or the Clinique BB Cream? I personally prefer the BB because it has oil-control properties, plus I fall somewhere between the Light and Light-Medium shades in the CC so I have to add bronzer to darken up the Light enough.